Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 07:16 AM   #151
BlueRose1791
Webkinz :)

Webkinz506 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I LOVEE WebkinzInsider because.... it helps me with everything! Expecailly when i was new to webkinz. And they inspired me to get more webkinz [Pround owner of 26 webkinz] And webkinzinsider really helps me with the current news with ou tthem i would still have trouble in the trading room! They also help me with recipes, I can swear you look at any other website and you WONT find it till' webkinzinsider finds it! Ohh and the fourms they are so much fun and nice for a site to let you talk freely expecailly about WEBKINZ <33. And the rare iteams are awsome! How you get to see what all the rare iteams curio has!!! YOu probally wont get this because its already page 11 but WEBKINZINSIDER i want to thank you for all the help you brought me i may not win this and i may have not won anyother contest but i want to thank you so much! You helped me with everything possible my parents had a divorse a few weeks ago so webkinz is the only thing i can take between both of them but i dont want to win because of that i want to win because I LOVE WEBKINZ INSDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day!!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 07:17 AM   #152
Lil Kinz
j.t. 16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkininsider because it keeps me up to date on everything i need to know about webkinz world! Webkinzinsider is the coolest site EVER!!!!
Old 06-24-2008, 07:17 AM   #153
YAY! I am a

sarahlaw97 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinz Insider because it is a safe, helpful, fun place to dicuss our favorite thing, WEBKINZ! You can tell how you feel, look for or give simpathy, vent your feelings (in a nice and apropriate way), meet new and old friends, show off your creativity, share exciting news, look for help or give it, win contests, keep updated on webkinz.com, and sooo much more! I can't even show how much I love webkinz insider. Justin and Wendy, you guys are the best! Thank you to you, all of the Mods/Admins, and the members. This is the best website EVER!!! If there was a contest, webkinz insider is first, webkinz second. Thank you soooooo much!!!! You get a 1,000,000 out of 10!
Sincerly,
Sarahlaw97

Last edited by sarahlaw97; 06-24-2008 at 07:25 AM.. Reason: I forgot to add something
Old 06-24-2008, 07:18 AM   #154

bribrik10 will become famous soon enough

I love webkinz insider! it is a great way to talk about the best thing... Webkinz! justin and wendy does a great job of geting info of webkinz world, I joined because it is the best communitie to chat. It has every thing to the GE- Help I need a pet name! Everyone on here is so so sweet and friendly and you do a great job of making that happen!
So I love webkinzinsider I give it 5 stars!:luvfrog:
Old 06-24-2008, 07:18 AM   #155
Gift Guru

sba1995 is a glorious beacon of lightsba1995 is a glorious beacon of light

I love webkinzinsider b/c....it gives me great info in my Webkinz addiction and I have met WONDERFUL friends that share that obsession.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:18 AM   #156
[xo]watermelon3

I love webkinzinsider because it is a wonderful, safe, online community where old friends can reconnect, and new ones can be formed. Whenever I go on the computer, this is all i go on. I love this website with all my heart, and I would never let it go for anything! I think that all of the members including the staff, are very supportive of threads, and extremely kind to new members which I am, so I think that is very kind and respectful of them to do such a thing. I really respect everyone on WI, their opinions, and I am very glad to know that they respect mine as well. Most of the members are very sympathetic and kind, and some will just do anything to make another member feel happy! This is what i love to see! I do not see many negative posts, but I do love that the people in this community recognize of it and really do care about this website as much as some people like me do. I love how you can just talk and talk and talk about webkinz, get advice, and get suggestions, and it is fantastic that the people actually listen, because it is something that they enjoy as well. I really appreciate all of the work that everyone here does for us to help make our community safe, friendly, and overall, TONS OF FUN!!

Love,
♥Watermelon♥
Old 06-24-2008, 07:19 AM   #157
♥♥Hearty♥♥ is an unknown quantity at this point

I LOVE Webkinz Insider because its the best Webkinz fansite BY FAR! The members are all so warm and generous! They ALL have their special way of saying "welcome".
All these great contests, too!?!?! I have NEVER seen ANYTHING like it! And member contests, too! The best prizez, and its also fun to enter them!
New Newz everyday! This makes the site sooo helpful!
And most of all, the members. They are all so kind! Whether it be the mods, admins, newbies, or long time members, they are all the best! I mean you too, Justin and Wendy! This is the BEST site EVER made! I must thank you for that!
And thats why I LOVE !!!
Old 06-24-2008, 07:19 AM   #158
LiliPad26

lilipad26 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love webkinz insider because it's a great place to meet other webkinz lovers,talk about webkinz,meet new friends,have questions answered and because it's the most awesome place!!
Old 06-24-2008, 07:21 AM   #159

Crazydj2 is an unknown quantity at this point

"I love WebkinzInsider because....
you make playing on the webkinz site more fun. I like being able to find out what Arte is going to sell on the American accounts so I know if I ned to make more money for that day. I also really like your cookbook. You made it easy to just click on what foods I have and then see what I can make with them. I also like being able to know about retired and new webkinz and other cool things about webkinz before webkinz tells me. I also like WebkinzInsider because it is a great place to go to learn how to win games and also to ask questions.
Thanks WebkinzInsider!
:leoliz::samoyed:
Old 06-24-2008, 07:22 AM   #160
Athena is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Webkinzinsider.com because the members are so helpful with sharing their problems with the Webkinz site. So I know it is not just me that has that problem.

I appreciate the Jobs area so I know when the job I want to do is going to be offered. So I don't do a job I am not interested in doing and thereby miss the one I most enjoy. For me that is the Flooring Assistant.

I like the recipe area. How great to have all those recipes all gathered together in one place.

Thank you, Webkinzinsider.com:el1::wt:
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!