Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2008, 07:22 PM   #1551
katalack
Webkinz :)

thedog135 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

Why do i love Webkinzinsider? Easy.I love webkinzinsider because it is a usefull,fun site that I feel safe on.I can give or recieve information that NO ONE ELSE HAS.You have all the new info and fun contests that no other site has.And, you have all the info first.Y'all have a very organized site, that I don't get confused on.(because I do on a lot of sites.lol).And y'all are sweet enough to have contests to satisfy the consumer.And we are thankfull for that.I hope you pick me!

Love,
Thedog135
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2008, 07:22 PM   #1552
Jessica56678990 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinzinsider because...

Because its an awsome place to get the newest updates in webkinz world. It gives out prizes and holds contests, you can chat with other webkinzs lovers and even get help naming pets. Its an awsome place to be, and it has the cutest little webkinz icon-thingies! -just now notices the newly added ones- -loves the love kitten- When did you say there was going to be a love kitten?? Awsome! -gets carries away-

...Sorry ^^
Old 06-25-2008, 07:22 PM   #1553
You can't handle the

baconkid is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider because it let's me know what's coming up next in the world of Webkinz and there are other people who aren't [totally] embarrassed to admit they actually HAVE Webkinz!
baconkid is offline Male
Old 06-25-2008, 07:24 PM   #1554
krissy1298 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love because they tell us about new webkinz coming in the future, new recpies and they have cool contests. thanks to i knew the august potm before they even announced it on ebkinz and :clyde: is going to be my 1st potm because once they anounce next month's potm they sell out quick.
by the way these are theebkinz i have:ppony::rbt::sch:
krissy1298 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 07:25 PM   #1555
Aerizath
Aerizath is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because it always has the best new info on unreleased pets, recipes, and more. It's also fun to talk to other people on the forums and get tips and help with all sorts of things Webkinz-Related. I also love the contests, and the helpful links and resources.
<3 M.L.D + W.I. FOREVER!
Old 06-25-2008, 07:25 PM   #1556
webkinz24/7

I love webkinzinsider because...
everyone is so helpful! we have great mods,administaters,and dont forget the wonderful founders!
Its a great place to talk webkinz! If i have a question about something, someone answers it for me! Theres always a fun contest or club to join! Its a good inviorment!(nothing bad...)
The friends you can make!!
The interesting creative stories in the creative writing section!!
All the different polls!
The interesting usernames people have!
All the helpful threads!
The open mike section is always so interesting!!!
Your never bored on WI! theres always
something to do!!
On some threads you can learn alot!
you can give rep if someones being helpful, nice etc.
You can express yourself in your siggy!!
I can see what webkinz aregoing to be coming out!
You can learn tips on the games in webkinz world!
You can learn brand new recipes!!!
No rude people!!
if you wanna say something about a disscusion on WI you can!
All the people here are unique!!
The avatars let us express are-selves!!
Thank you justin and wendy for making such a wonderful website!
Those are the reasons Why I love WebkinzInsider!
Old 06-25-2008, 07:27 PM   #1557

meems is an unknown quantity at this point

Donation Award 

I love WebkinzInsider because late at night I sit here myself my children are grown and I love to read I go everywhere looking for whats new whats old. How to play games and win! I like to read new and old threads and think how do they do that? So much information I tell my Granddaughter she can't yet and if one Webkinz retires she says oh no!! Grandma we have to get that one! This sight is good for the Young and the Old. Thank you AS ALWAYS TAKE TIME TO READ!
Old 06-25-2008, 07:40 PM   #1558
Lil Kinz
jewel45615 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because it has alot of Webkinz related information, they post regularly, and they have a lot of good contests!:luvfrog:

---------- jewel45615 added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

Also, if you would like to add me on Webkinz World myusername is jewel45615.

Last edited by jewel45615; 06-25-2008 at 07:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-25-2008, 07:47 PM   #1559
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

I love webkinzinsider because this is a safe friendly website for all who love webkinz. I don't know what I would without this wonderful website,thanks for making this the best website ever.
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 07:47 PM   #1560
Lil Kinz
vanilla44 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

"I love WebkinzInsider because.... I get to know what webkinz are coming out ahead of time. It's a fun site to be on and you can look through lil kinz, upcoming, retired and normal webkinz. It's great to talk to people who love webkinz as much as I do.

:pg::goo::pg::goo::pg::goo:
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!