Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2008, 06:40 PM   #1541
lucky936

lucky936 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

The Reason I love WI is because it is a bit of a haven for me. Whenever I am feeling stressed, I can come here, and forget about all my problems. And it is ALWAYS open. Unlike Webkinz. I also enjoy WI is because the people are so understanding. And they don't judge you. Yet, the MAIN reason I adore WI is because I can talk about Webkinz freely here, without feeling like a baby. I can't do that with most of my friends. I like talking about Webkinz, it's just that I don't really want the fact that I have them and that I play with them online to get out! And that's what it's all about!
lucky936 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2008, 06:50 PM   #1542
Webkinz :)
Darkwind45 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider because it is a very helpful site,the members are the nicest people,and
there are these awesome contests!Go WebkinzInsider!!!
Darkwind45 is offline Male
Old 06-25-2008, 06:54 PM   #1543
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Here is the sentence:
"I love WebkinzInsider because it has everything a Webkinz Addict could need. Everyone is friendly and everything is helpful"

Here is the paragraph:

"I love WebkinzInsider because it is a forum to freely talk about Webkinz. It has taught me trading values and has taught everyone to be nice to each other. I love Webkinzinsider because it is a place that I get to talk about Webkinz. A place I can share all my stories, finds, and winnings. The members are really friendly and this site is just very much helpful. Webkinzinsider gives us all a free, fun, and safe experience. If I need an answer to Webkinz, I go to Webkinzinsider. This place is not only a forum, it is a community of friends and family. Of safe trading and of friends. Webkinz Insider gives you everything you might possibly need for Webkinz! It makes me feel that i am not too old for Webkinz but am the right age. From webkinz to polls about random things, WI has it all. Although this paragraph or even maybe letter has come to an end, I hope that WI goes on forever and ever..."

-By WebkinzLover525
Webkinzlover525 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 06:56 PM   #1544
zzuzzu or mann2917
Gift Guru

ZzuZzu has a spectacular aura about

"I love WebkinzInsider because it keeps me an my kids close together and we enjoy all the great information. We spend time on the site finding out all sorts of great information. We thank you so much for. Also, we have meet so many wonderful people to talk to over the computer, for that we thank you so much.
Old 06-25-2008, 06:58 PM   #1545
bluezee is on a distinguished road

I love WebkinzInsider because it has the best information about WW. Curio shop data, daily schedule for several days, breaking news... And to top it off, the people on here are wonderful. It's the only forum I allow my 8yo daughter to use unsupervised because I feel it is so well moderated and safe.
Old 06-25-2008, 06:58 PM   #1546
antsU2ThankaVet2day
Gift Guru

countrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guide

I love Webkinz Insider because it is a community of individuals who welcome everyone. This group is compassionate, caring, helpful and very funny. I love Webkinz Insider because no matter your age or how bizarre your questions might be, someone usually knows the answer. Plus the Command Staff enjoys the helpful hints on the games.
countrychic11 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 07:07 PM   #1547
bostielove
Gifted

Mutt is a jewel in the roughMutt is a jewel in the rough

I love WebkinzInsider because.... I can feel pretty at home here- most people don't have so many webkinz, but everyone on here understands eachother! We can peacefully argue and almost nothing is ever rushed-- people can take their time responding to a forum insteading of rushing through their post and always using chatspeak like on a chat board. People are very helpful and don't show hate towards others. Everyone seems to get along well. I LOVE WEBKINZ INSIDER!
Mutt is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 07:09 PM   #1548
I ♥ My dog!

efmonkey will become famous soon enough

"I love WebkinzInsider because i can meet new friends that enjoy one common thing. Webkinz. Also i can read about the new things on WW before they even come out!Wi is like one of my favorite sites and i love it.
efmonkey is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 07:12 PM   #1549
misrock is an unknown quantity at this point

i love webkinz insider becayse its helpful
Old 06-25-2008, 07:15 PM   #1550
Lil Kinz
poppseed1991 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Webkinzinsider because i can always check it before i log onto my Webkinz account to see if there is anything i should be aware of, and if i need to go on at all. also shows me upcoming events, new webkinz, and tips for www.webkinz.com. that;s why i LOVE ! Keep up the good work!!!
poppseed1991
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!