Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2008, 01:11 PM   #1461
1queenmother115
Webkinz :)
1queenmother115 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

WI lets me know what is going on and I surely dont know any other site that can do that. I am relatively new to Webkinz as a reluctant grandma. Now I AM TOTALLY ADDICTED TO WEBKINZ but probably wouldnt be if Insider did not help me soooooo much!!!YEH!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2008, 01:12 PM   #1462

wmouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

View Post Originally Posted by wmouse
i love webkinzinsider because it is so helpful to me and my friends.my first reason is because it informs me up to 2months in advance about the pet of the month.this makes it soooo much easier to get the pet of the month befor that month.another reason is that i can find out if i am the only one with a problem.take for exsample the reacent charm shortage, once i saw a thred about the missing charms i knew it wasn't just me.i also find it helpful when they tell us whats going on weaks some times months befor its even in the kinznews.like the figures and kinzstile shop adding on.overall i feal that webkinzinsider shoulden't leave until webkinz world its self is gone.
iwant a unicorn
Old 06-25-2008, 01:15 PM   #1463
electricpink

electricpink is an unknown quantity at this point

i love webkinz insider because i can talk to other people who share my #1 intrest! webkinz!
:luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::u ni::luvfrog:
Old 06-25-2008, 01:18 PM   #1464
Orld is
Gifted

WebKid is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinz Insider because it is a safe place to get a heads up about ! The people here are so nice!
WebKid is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 01:21 PM   #1465
jerdor
Gift Trainee

jerdor will become famous soon enough

I love webkinzinsider because it's always keeping me updated on the cool and new things going on in webkinz world! I can learn new recipes to feed my pets, learn of future webkinz, or even look at other peoples houses for decorating ideas!

rocks!
jerdor is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 01:21 PM   #1466
I am so
Gifted

Hallwaymill is on a distinguished road

I love WebkinzInsider because I learned new things about Webkinz and there are so many great people on here!
Hallwaymill is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 01:22 PM   #1467

fluffykins is on a distinguished road

I love webkinzinsider because its unique.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:33 PM   #1468

doraexplora87 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Webkinzinsider because..... Because it helps kids grow into better adults. By showing them how to spend there money (Kinzcash) and organize. It's also a great place to let your voice be heard and make many friends. It also shows how to help people. I see it all the time! All in All it's a great place to live, laugh and learn.
-doraexplora87
Old 06-25-2008, 01:39 PM   #1469
mndjarrell is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a great site. It is so easy to navigate. When I come onto this site with a specific thing I need to find, it is always easy to pull that info up quickly. When I have a bit more time, I love to browse the recipes, forums, and other fun parts of the site. My favorite thing would have to be that I can easily find out what the rares are in the Curio Shop. I also like all the things I have learned about the games. I enjoy visiting this site almost every day. Contests like this are just a nice bunus. Thank you all.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:40 PM   #1470
queen9800
Gifted

queen9800 will become famous soon enough

Well, I LOVE webkinzinsider because not only does it give us a place to tlak aobut our addiction to these cute little guys, we can talk to other people about certin ways to do our rooms, try and figure out recipes together, and make new friends.

Dont ever change

Queen9800(Nicole)
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!