Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2008, 09:37 AM   #1401
Webkinz :)

heylysi543 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love webkinz because its soooo fun!Everyone enjoys it and youll never regret why you baught them.They are like your real pet and teaches you more!If anyone took webkinz from me it would be like ripping my heart our and giving it to someone else.Webkins is the best website ever and is cool,fun,and AWESOME!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2008, 09:45 AM   #1402
Monkeybaby42

Monkeybaby is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinz Insider because...
1.You have an awesome site that is always right.
2.You don not tollerate cheat codes.
3.I (and all other members) can talk about ANYTHING!
4.All the staff of WI. They help make this the best Webkinz fan site around!
5.The site is the most organized fan site around. (usually fan sites are in random orders that even the makers cant find what they need!)
6.I (and all other members) can talk privatly with other members.
7.I (and all other members) don't have to be anyone they aren't.
8.You have never had technical issues since I've been a member.
9.The staff are kind and help fix problems in the forums.
10.The contests are awesome!
11.The emoticons are very funny.
12.The community is all people who can relate to what you love- Webkinz!
13.You can tell what will happen when(like the rares at the curio shop).
14.If I (or any of the other members) want to buy a new webkinz pet, you have ads along the site that we trust.
15. I (and all other members) are free on Webkinz Insider.
16.You help people in need(Phillip)
17.EVERYONE is friendly.
18.There are no mean staff members who say, "no fun allowed" (so in other words, your site is a lot of fun!)
19.All the members can become involved is solving recipes and other things.
20.All the members can welcome in the new members every day.
21.Members and staff alike are pulled together making not just Webkinz World, but our world a safer and better place!
Monkeybaby is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 09:47 AM   #1403
Girly Girl
Gifted

Rockstar101 will become famous soon enough

"I love WebkinzInsider because.... It is a great Webkinz Info Website! It all started one day when my dad was searching where to get the Crown Of Wonder. He found a website called "WebkinzInsider" and found the form that explained how to get the COW. And, we got the gems all the time! So, one night I was looking on WI, and I decided to become a member. So, I joined. I posted on a thread, and in less than 60 sec. I probably got about 50 posts saying " Hi, I am ------- Nice to meet you! If you need anything please PM me! I will be happy to help!" And my first impression was " WOW! This site is great! I cant believe how friendly everybody is, and how much great information is on this website!"

Then, I had an issue... But, no need to worrie! The Mods and Admins are on there way!

So, here are the things I LOVE about WI!

1. Everybody is so helpful!

2. Wendy and Justin accually take the time to help!

3. Mods and Admins are always ready to close or open up a thread!

4. Members are very kind, and friendly

5. Everybosy made me feel great. And If I made a mistake they are always there to forgive and forget.

THANKS WENDY AND JUSTIN!

I LOVE WI!
Rockstar101 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 09:51 AM   #1404
froogyluveralways

cutie1996 is an unknown quantity at this point

i luv webkinz insider because it is a extremly helpful site that has helped me do more in the webkinz world.

these are my webkinz my oldest to newest!:amy-:chi:,ciera-,henry-,miranda lil,kinz-,caramel-, nibbles lil,kinz-, lily-, and my newest-:gecko: geico!
Old 06-25-2008, 09:56 AM   #1405
littlelarge
Lil Kinz
littlelarge is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Webkinz Insider because it is so helpful on all things Webkinz! I love that you tell us when the new Webkinz will come out and what the will look like.I also love Webkinz Insider because it is such a loving and caring community, and on one of my worst days of school i just talk to some people here and they help me feel better! I LOVE you
littlelarge:luvfrog:
Old 06-25-2008, 09:56 AM   #1406
Carrotop23

carrotxxxtop07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinz Insider because it is extremly helpful. Whenever I go online, I never wanna come off. It helps me on webkinz, and gives me good entertainment. The members are helpful. I love reading the creative stories people put on here.
Old 06-25-2008, 09:59 AM   #1407
laxchicsrock

cdwlaxchic is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because.... because it makes webkinz world so much more fun!!!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2008, 10:02 AM   #1408
Gift Guru

curioshopper has a spectacular aura about

I love WebkinzInsider because of all the reasons listed above. But especially for the friendly members and staff that love Webkinz as much as us. I can always count on WI to give us correct information and usually before anyone else. I love the pictures of new items, recipes and tips from other members on how to do things on WW. Wendy and Justin have really taken the time to do it right. thanks.
Old 06-25-2008, 10:12 AM   #1409
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru

zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

I love Webkinzinsider because it is a site where we can share our love for Webkinz. It is very helpful in giving us the best information on the latest Webkinz creations and all the latest news. The best thing about it is the people. Everybody is so kind and they treat you like family, and I am proud to be a part of it. You can chat and stay safe and don't have to worry about what you will miss out on in Webkinz World because it is all right here. I'm glad to be here! I had typed in "Webkinz" in a Google search engine one day and Webkinzinsider popped up. So, I clicked on it to see what it was. I saw pictures of all these new Webkinz and about fell out of my seat! I raced to my mom and showed her. We both found this to be the best site to enjoy Webkinz, trading, and all the new things GANZ was making for us. Right now, I don't care if I win or not, I'm just happy to have a chance to write this!

Thanks,
zingergirl77
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 10:14 AM   #1410
missizums

missizzums is on a distinguished road

i love webkinzinsider because i will be on every singl day inless something realybig comes up like driving inthe semi with my dad five days sraight there is some much info so i can save up for new pets and clothes and i can tell my brothers and freinds at school about it that don,t know about it and i have told many people about it and only that i know has signed up lessie96. gosh idon't know how to exslain this but you guys are the best ever.
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!