Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2008, 08:44 AM   #1391
Webkinz :)

xoxfab is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love webkinzinsider because it makes you better at webkinz, it gives you the anwser to secret recipes, tells you when and what new webkinz will be out, its just a great help .

I LOVE WEBKINZ INSIDER.
xoxfab is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2008, 08:57 AM   #1392
emeralddiamonds8

emeralddiamonds is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I Love WebkinzInsider because I was welcomed in right away. I'm new to the forum but already I have friends, I know how to get help, and I know how to do all of these cool things while being a webkinz. The comforting thought about WI is that everyone is there to have fun (check!) and help others to have fun too (double check!). I've been on blogs and other forums based on stuff like Webkinz but people haven't ever been as nice as they are here. WI isn't only just a site and forum it's like a home, a retreat, and the coolest thing is that unlike at school people can't make fun of the way you talk, look, or do. It's a haven of privacy yet you can be open to many people. WI is my second home.
emeralddiamonds is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 09:00 AM   #1393
alexabird7
Banned
karategirl7 will become famous soon enough

I love WebkinzInsider because...
...it's extremely safe. With all of the moderators and
administrators watching us, nothing can go wrong.
...the members are so friendly.
...everyone here contributes to helping making Webkinz
World a better place by solving recipes, coming up with
ideas for Ganz, etc.
...it's so addicting. I play for hours. Not every site can
addict a person as much as WebkinzInsider.

So thank you everyone for making WebkinzInsider the best place ever. Every member contributes to that in some way, so pat yourselves on the back.
karategirl7 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 09:10 AM   #1394
magster2013

magster2013 is an unknown quantity at this point

wi ur my ife
Old 06-25-2008, 09:12 AM   #1395
lateralus.
Gift Guru

glamglam is a WI addict!
glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!

I love Webkinzinsider because there are so many helpfull people, no rude people, hard-working mods and admins(and founders) , it's a really safe site and you can have loads of fun here!
Old 06-25-2008, 09:24 AM   #1396
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

I ♥ Webkinzinsider because, O my goodness! There are SO many things to love! Firstly, WI has been so kind to all of us users. I mean look at all the contests they'v had us particapate in! WI is so safe! The ONLY chat room myt mom lets me on! (she says thankyou too by the way) I have made sooooooo many friends here! I can show my creativity here, I have written stories, I have made name and avvie shops! And writing is my first passion, so all i can say, in this small little paragraph, because there are SO many other things I love, is, thankyou. Thankyou for taking the time and energy for all of us. Again, Justin Wendy and all the faculty, thankyou

sincerly, runlikethewind
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 09:28 AM   #1397
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

I love WebkinzInsider because I have made so many friends here. When I first signed on here I learned so many things and people were so helpful when I had questions. Now I feel like a Webkinz expert (sometimes to an embarrassing degree ) and I love being able to pass on what I've learned to others afflicted with this obsession. The site is well run by nice people who work hard to keep it safe and current. I love the laughter and tears I've shared over stories here but mostly the people... and most especially my friends here on WI.
Old 06-25-2008, 09:30 AM   #1398
yamgirlpwns

Yamgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WI because it is an extension of Webkinz. I can't imagine playing on WW without it! My Webkinz day consists of coming here, reading the latest news, chatting, THEN going to Webkinz while this page stays open. It's a great way for me to enjoy myself!
Old 06-25-2008, 09:33 AM   #1399
Lil Kinz
littlekp1 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love webkinz insider because it is a great source for new information on what is coming or is going to happen. i love that it helps me know when rare items are coming and it helps me with the new recipes. oh yeah and it is just FUN!!!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2008, 09:33 AM   #1400
POSTALONE
Gift Guru

postalone is a jewel in the roughpostalone is a jewel in the rough

"I love WebkinzInsider because.... it always seems to get information about new things in WW first!"
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!