Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 10:25 PM   #1301
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love webkinzinsider because... ? This will be hard, not because I don't know, but it’s too hard to name all the reasons! LOL, so first off, it’s helpful. every recipe in Webkinz world? WOW. And that fact that probably right now as I type this there is someone trying to figure out the ingredients to Bluchetta Grillion, or Yummytummy Tumbler! Wow! secondly, everyone is SOOO nice, there MAY be a rare occasion that someone is being rude, but when I get to all the action, there is that blue edited right in place of it, that a REALLY cool thing that the mods are such fast workers. (Not to mention, incredibly helpful and nice!) Third, there are SOOOO many active, kind, helpful, fun, nice, friendly, fun lovin’ members! Everyone’s so different and it’s so fun to find people with the same interests as you! BFFs are ideal, too! Another great thing about people on WI, is that you can’t judge by looks, (but you can by avatar! Lol, joking!) which, we all must admit, most of us do, once in awhile. All of the details of WI are amazing, too! They’re easy to use, and SO cool! Things such as looking at other peoples posts, threads, finding out who the newest member is, and notifications, like PMs, and profile messages! Now, colors, WOWZA! Funky, bright, (blue) and Webkinz-ish! And last of all, you Justin and Wendy, for creating this AMAZING PLACE! And all the things above ( ^^^^ ) I wouldn’t have 34 webkinz if there was no WI! It TOTALLY keeps my interest in it all, by (Reason #7) the way that I can find out all the next Webkinz things, and knowing to save up money before they come out, so I don’t have to BEG my parents! LOL to wrap it all up, WI is an AMAZING place, with something new every time I come here! THANK YOU WENDY AND JUSTIN ( for letting me participate in this contest. ) for everything you have done!

( By the way, i will be on vacation when the winners are announced, im on vacation and all be back at the very end of July, so ill let you know then (( i probably wont win, this is such a fun contest idea, that i HAD to do it,!! )) )
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 10:30 PM   #1302
Lil Kinz
swebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love webkinzinsider because Iam the first one out of my friends to know all the awsome things coming out in webkinz world. I get so excited and so do my friends when I tell them! WebkinzInsider gives out imformation before webkinz world does......in webkinz world they don't tell you untill the shelves are empty!!!! I love webkinzinsider!!!!! Thank you so much for the uptodate news. Once again I love webkinzinsider!!!!!!!
Old 06-24-2008, 10:35 PM   #1303
Webkinz :)

chrometoaster is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because....it is a useful resource for ALL THINGS WEBKINZ!!! It is a great opportunity to meet new friends who have the same addiction for webkinz as I do, because they are the only ones who "truly" understand...like staying up until midnight just to find out if ac floors are coming
Old 06-24-2008, 10:36 PM   #1304
berniebaby1996 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WI because I love looking at other peoples houses and having help solving my webkinz problems! When I need a pet name, WI is there. When I need decorating ideas, WI is there. I can talk about anything webkinz, which I can't do anywhere else. People always offer to help with your problems. I love this site!
Old 06-24-2008, 10:37 PM   #1305
WEBKINZisbest

I love Webkinzinsider because it shows you information better than any other webkinz website.
Before I knew about Webkinzinsider I was clueless about webkinz. Like the rare items, exclusive items, and food recipes. I never thought there could be a website so wonderful and fun like Webkinzinsider.

LOVE,
WEBKINZisbest
Old 06-24-2008, 10:38 PM   #1306
sweetyzilla is an unknown quantity at this point

i love webkinzinzider because... because i learn alot make new friends and mostly everybody is nice also it is a way for people to share, sharring was i big thing in my school and now i get to share in a way that's fun for me and the other people. sorry wendy and justin mine is kinda long so sorry bye!!
Old 06-24-2008, 10:38 PM   #1307
Lil Kinz
nicevin is an unknown quantity at this point

I love webkinzinsider because it is a phenomanally helpful website that gives me tips on practically everything I need to knowc about webkinz. I check webkinz insider twice a day and look forward to checking it every morning and every evening. WEBKINZINSIDER IS THE BEST!!!
Old 06-24-2008, 10:42 PM   #1308
STbb

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinz Insider because it is so nice to get information where you can't get it anywhere else. We get news way before anyone else, warnings about stuff that might effect our account, gaming, or our pets, support from people who share a common interest, and there is always helpful advice on hand. I also love WI because I can share ideas, questions, and information with people in such a warm and friendly community.

Thanks from me and all my pets!!!!
Old 06-24-2008, 10:43 PM   #1309
stacey94928
slickchick170 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because... when I first typed "what is a webkinz?" into google, it was the first site that popped up and told me all about webkinz!! WebkinzInsider gives me more info on Webkinz than the Webkinz site itself!

After reading all about webkinz from WebkinzInsider, I just knew I had to get one for myself. Now, it's a year and a half and 48 webkinz pets later, and WebkinzInsider is STILL the best place on the whole internet to go when you need any info.

WebkinzInsider iss the first place I turn when I had troubles with WW, naming my newest pet, and when I get stuck decorating a room. Here on WI I've made new friends and realized that I'm not the only one who sees something in the "real" world that would be perfect in a WW room. Also, my fellow WI followers will help me justify the $$$$$$ I've spent on "virtual pets" and cheer me up when I'm blue. WI has become an important part of my Webkinz life.

I love WebkinzInsider because.... IT'S SIMPLY GREAT!
slickchick170 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 10:45 PM   #1310

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinzinsider because they always have all the greatest news about Webkinz before anyone else. I have learned a lot about Wenkinz that I never knew before since I started going to Webkinzinsider every day and reading the different threads.:rbt::pgn::easter::abn::bt::rac:
kandeekane is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!