Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 08:52 PM   #1261
Gifted

toothpick95 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinzinsider because its has all the upcoming webkinz and items, they have great contests and great prizes just like this one, and last but not least its fun to talk with other webkinz fans!
toothpick95 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 08:53 PM   #1262
Splendiferous
Gifted

thimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinz Insider because it is the ultimate source for information on all things Webkinz!
thimbleina is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 08:54 PM   #1263
Edward prefers
Webkinz :)

superdiva123 has a spectacular aura about

I love WebkinzInsider because it is a safe place to learn about Webkinz news, make friends, and talk. I have reccomended 3 of my friends here because it is so awsome. I also like the members, how they are so nice. I like the way mods, admins, and all -around staff get their job done, prevent people who say bad things. I also like the contests we have here on WI. I like to hear about news before the fact. I love WI!
superdiva123 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 08:54 PM   #1264
popthecowpie

thegiftedgrl23 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like webkinzinsider because i think it's a great way to learn all the new news before anyone else. I also think it's a very safe place. it's a very good way to make friends and get some tips. I love getting the news first! I LOVE WEBKINZINSIDER!
Old 06-24-2008, 08:57 PM   #1265
gogirl511

gogirl511 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Webkinz Insider because after a hectic day, I can just come home and relax with WI! They always have accurate information,in fact, I don't know 1 time that their advice has ever been wrong. Also, you can talk to other people that may have the same feelings as you do. You can have good, clean fun without having to worry about anything at all! It's just so fun! I LOVE YOU !
gogirl511 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 08:58 PM   #1266
rawr=)

boneek is on a distinguished road

I love webkinzinsider because it heips webkinz lovers out so much by giving them recipes, helpful hints, actully caring, and and letting us put our jugdment on things.I also love how they dont give cheat codes or any thing like that the anwser you questions. love
boneek

boneek is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 08:58 PM   #1267
mom2rj
Mom2rj is on a distinguished road

I love WebkinzInsider because of all the great information here: the GEV, the jobs listings, the scoops about what is coming next in WKW... there is so much here that is so helpful!
Old 06-24-2008, 09:00 PM   #1268
bubblebum22

bubblebum22 is an unknown quantity at this point

"I love WebkinzInsider because.... of all the info. on this site and all the members are so friendly and it helps me have a better webkinzinsider account.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:10 PM   #1269
Very random
Gift Guru

adorcfish is just really niceadorcfish is just really nice

I love Webkinz Insider for several reasons. 1. On WI 34 year old moms are not only ALLOWED to talk about Webkinz...they are ENCOURAGED to talk about them (unlike home where the latest WW news is sure to envoke eye rolling). 2. The recipe section is always up-to-date and easy to read (and for someone who has cooked A LOT of meals... 3 ingredients mixed by the click of a button...who wouldn't love that?). 3. The people here are some of the nicest and most polite I've ever encountered on the internet. In fact WI gave me the courage to share my opinions in a "chaty" way and helped me get over a lot shyness I've had since I was young. 4. The trading GEs are GREAT!!! Before WI I didn't know 1/4 of what exhisted on Webkinz and the GEs made some of those dreams possible. 5. The information pages are the main reason I keep coming back though. I get so much information here that the employees at Hallmark ALWAYS ask me what the latest WW info is (you'd think they'd give a discount for that). LOL
Anyway, these are SOME of the reasons I come back day after day after day after day.........
adorcfish is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 09:11 PM   #1270
snowwhite is an unknown quantity at this point

I Love Webkinzinsider Because: The People Who Put This Website Together Did A Wonderful Job. You Can Always Find An Answer To Questions You Might Have About What Is Happening In Webkinz World. The Website Is Always Updated To The Lastest News You Are Always Informed. If You Want To Speak Your Mind About Anything In Webkinz You Can Post It And Everyone Who Does Post There Opion Is So Very Very Nice. This Website Makes Webkinz World A Fun And Safe Game To Play At Any Age. Great Job Webkinz Insider - Thank You For This Web Site .
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!