Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 08:16 PM   #1241
Webkinz :)
Leon is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
It's time for a new monthly contest around here! This contest will run from now until July 15th at midnight EST. Because Justin and I LOVE our members here, we thought we'd give away a brand new Love Frog and Lil Kinz Unicorn!

:luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog:

In order to enter, all you have to do is reply to this thread, type the words below and finish the sentence:

"I love WebkinzInsider because....

You only need to enter once. Winners will be randomly selected from all entrants who correctly post on this thread. The winners will be announced on July 16th on the front page. Good luck!

Wendy & Justin
I love WebkinzInsider because of many reasons. It has no ads or pop-ups that are annoying and will harm my computer. The information I need is always here and easy to find, because it's so organized, for example if I wanted to send a cool sandwich to a friend it's right there in the recipes. I am always informed about upcoming activities. Also the people here are so nice, and it's a wonderful to be there with them. THANKS WEBKINZ INSIDER!
~Leon~
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 08:27 PM   #1242
ATL really are
Gifted

*Tiger*Rocks*WebKinz* has a spectacular aura about*Tiger*Rocks*WebKinz* has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

"I love WebkinzInsider because..
Its a great place to hang out at. There are a ton of clubs to join here,and friends to meet. It tells you when Rares are coming,and informs you off new releases,new updates and more. I also love it here because everyone is so nice and helpful. I met my best [online] friend here,from the music clubs. You can make avvies and write stories here,too. Its just a fun hang out for friends,or if you dont have any one here,you can easily make them. The mods are super nice,and super helpful,and always willing to help you weather its with the Gift Exchange or Story writting. Another great thing is,when you have enough posts on here,and have been a member for so long,you can view and exchange in the Gift Exchange. The Gift Exchange is super helpful,easy and safe.
Thats why I love it here. :]
-Tigey
*Tiger*Rocks*WebKinz* is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 08:32 PM   #1243

sosweet is on a distinguished road

I love webkinz insider because you always get the updates before webinz world it is just awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-24-2008, 08:32 PM   #1244
HOTROD01089

hotrod010174 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinzinsider because it gives you a heads up on everything before it actually happens my favorite part is the potm system and stuff.Eveyone here is super nice I've been helped out so much I started pmING people and telling them how much I appreciate eveybody.Although I've NEVER won a single contest I'm still willing to enter as many as I can!!! IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

P.S. I am a boy. Pink stands out more.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:34 PM   #1245
Flea is
Gifted

zebragurl2 has a spectacular aura about

I love WebkinzInsider because the people here care alot about one another, if they know all of the other people or not. It's not because they give us updates and sneak peeks of the upcoming thing in Webkinz World, (although I do like that), or that you can find people to talk to when you're bored, but because you can make real friends, wether you actually meet them or not.
zebragurl2 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 08:36 PM   #1246

nerdfighters is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

Okay well first of all WI is awesome for so many reasons!!! WI is very helpfull for webkinz! The messaging, replying, and the posting are fun because they let us interact with other ideas or just to say something fun! Just ask anyone that visits this site, did WI help you? They would say yes, probably because how hard WIs worked on this site. They hellped us with food, items, new pets, and MUCH MUCH more!!! WI also let's people share their fun or awesome ideas! The posting ideas are great too. The people are great too. The most thing that I love is how HARD the WIs have worked for all of the info you needed, they will and would work extra hard to help all of the webkinz lovers!!!
Old 06-24-2008, 08:36 PM   #1247

jadestone is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinz Insider because the news is always true and someone that sincerely cares about the happiness of others started this to keep a lot of people from getting frustrated. I think everyone who has been introduced to this site is extremely lucky because there is not a single question that I have ever asked for Webkinz Insider to do that they haven't already done. :wt:
Old 06-24-2008, 08:37 PM   #1248

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

I love WebkinzInsider because....

it is the best community of people coming together with a common interest but giving out so much more, in friendship and advice.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:38 PM   #1249
Lil Kinz
JENNMM77 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Webkinz Insider becuase of all the up-to-the-minute Webkinz news like which new pets are coming out or what's not working in Webkinz World. My number 1 reason is how everyone gets together to try to figure out new recipes.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:39 PM   #1250
sunsetdenise

sunsetdenise is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because we find the inside scoop before most ppl on upcoming releases!!! Also find out so much helpful info!
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!