Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 06:55 PM   #1181
Flippy286, Coltschee
Gifted

Ebonydiamond is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider.com because it is a great learning site and whenever i need help there are always wonderful members who are willing to help me. It is the best place to learn and experience all of the qreat qualities of WI. The moderators are helping WI become a safer place. It is by far the most safe internet site i have ever been on.
Ebonydiamond is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 06:56 PM   #1182
Webkinz :)
bobo2212 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

ok sorry about all my misspelled word i am really REALLY BAD at spelling!
webkinz insiders is SOOO up to date and now all of the new webkinz coming up andall the new recipies!!!!!!!!!!!
bobo2212 webkinz name bobo2212
Old 06-24-2008, 06:56 PM   #1183
Lil Kinz
Shleybme is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Webkinz insider because...

I finally became a member a few weeks ago because I love coming here regularly to see all the new stuff coming up in WW. And I LOVE making rare food! I thought I really couldn't become part of the action unless I became a member too! WI is so cool! I feel like A kid sneaking in their parents closet to find out all the gifts their getting before christmas! Without the guilt afterwords of course! It really helps! I love know new recipes and webkinz and new things before all my friends!

I don't care if people think I'm too okd for them. I LOVE my webbies!!

Some people actually have the nerve to call me obsessed! lol I guess I am!

:el1: :bokbok: :easter:

PS If I win a love frog or lil kinz unicorn, I am SO naming it Wendy!
Old 06-24-2008, 06:57 PM   #1184
rah13

RyanH is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because of the cookbook, it let's me know what the rare item of the day is and because it let's us know what new webkinz items are coming out. This site has lots of useful information.
Old 06-24-2008, 06:57 PM   #1185
bobo2212 is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote=bobo2212;8465125]Oh ya my webkins are :gor:stevesnowyfredrick:el1:alex:acs:corciehenry:koala:poncho:luvfrog:bubbles:pgn:pengui n:piginky:ppony:twinkle:rdr:tom:sch:beardo:snake:hallipino and last but not least idor!
bobo2212 Webkinz name bobo2212

WEBKINZ INSIDERS IS SOOOOO UP TO DATE,HAS ALL THE FUTURE WEBKINZ,AND HAS THE BESTEST RECIPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bobo2212
webkinz name bobo2212
Old 06-24-2008, 07:02 PM   #1186
^awesome much?^
Gift Trainee

puggymcpugpug has disabled reputation

I love WebkinzInsider because it keeps me up-to-date on all the new and undiscovered things on Webkinz. I also like the forum and how I can talk to other members about my questions or comments.
puggymcpugpug is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 07:03 PM   #1187

Bubbles19 is on a distinguished road

I love Webkinzinsider because not only a useful site all webkinz needs also a fun place to just show off anything webkinz related or just to talk about them.I also like that you can help the members!It's fun and helpful.But the contest are the best!!!Its fun just doing it.The prizes are awesome!!!But most of all the members!!!They can post great threads and awesome contest!Some I feel like I them and how they feel.Some are just like me and they are so easy to talk to.
WI ROCKS!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-24-2008, 07:03 PM   #1188
Natlover13

Natlover13 is an unknown quantity at this point

"I love WebkinzInsider because....
it give all of the new webkinz info to us around the world at a moment's notice, They have rules about being friendly and always a good way to make friends
Old 06-24-2008, 07:05 PM   #1189
tyiagirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I like webkinz Insider because it's a fun place to chat about Webkinz or anything else on your mind. I also like it because i get to see all the new Webkinz Pets and updates in advance. Plus, even though there is no chat filter, I have never ever seen a bad word in a post or PM. I love !!!!!!!
tyiagirl is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 07:06 PM   #1190
Lil Kinz
LoLo292 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinz Insider because they give out secret stuff about webkinz and it makes the website a lot more fun and enjoyable! When I first started playing webkinz and I got my Black Lab I was a little clueless about webkinz. Then one day at school my friend told me about webkinzinsider.That day after school I went home and emediately went on webkinz insider.I instantly loved it! I loved how it showed webkinz recipes there would be no way I wouldn't be able to solve them without you guys! I also loved seeing the future webkinz its really cool to know and buy future webkinz without them available on webkinz.com yet. Thanks to all the people on webkinz insider for filling me on about webkinz . I really apricieated it. Thanks again to webkinz insider I LOVE this website.
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!