Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 06:28 PM   #1151
Lil Kinz

alicatsassy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinzinsider because it provides so much information on Webkinz, especially the recipes and weekly updates. All the people I've met on this site are very nice and helpful.
alicatsassy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 06:30 PM   #1152
Lil Kinz
vgtraw is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love webkinzinsider because it makes me know about webkinz news before webkinz.com even posts it so thats why i think webkinzinsider is the best website ever.:luvfrog:
vgtraw is offline Male
Old 06-24-2008, 06:31 PM   #1153
I'm moose-a-licious
Webkinz :)

crazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant future

I love WebkinzInsider because.... i get all my info here and i like sharing my interest in webkinz with others!
crazymoose is offline Male
Old 06-24-2008, 06:32 PM   #1154
emily44

I Luv webkinzinsider because as soon as something happens, you already have reported it, and also info for months ahead. Also because there are so many members and you can trade and go to hotels, and see what other people have to say. You can meet people from around the world and thats why i LOVE wi.
Old 06-24-2008, 06:33 PM   #1155
katluvr23

katluvr23 has disabled reputation

Smile Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinz Insider because I can make lots of friends and the people on here are all so friendly. I just love everything about it. I am so thankful for all Wendy and Justin has done to make this website the greatest website to chat about Webkinz. Justin and Wendy are just so generous to be holding these contests of Webkinz give-a-ways. I am so happy to have discovered this website. A website that I can always feel safe to chat about things. I just can't say all the fabulous things about Webkinz Insider because there are just so many! It is a great place to spend my time, talk about Webkinz, get my questions answered, get advice, make amazing friends, and is straight up AWESOME!!!!It is such a helpful and friendly community for everyone who plays it. It's a great site... the staff work so hard! I learn all kinds of stuff before most people do! It so awesome!! So great it’s kind of hard to put in words!! This has got to be the best website to talk about Webkinz ever. Once again, I would really like to thank Justin and Wendy for making this the greatestwebsite ever!!!

From the amazing, wonderful pets at Webkinz World,
Ash, Peach, Pumpkin, Coco, Peanut, Boo, and lastly, Disko
:rdr::samoyed:

katluvr23 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 06:36 PM   #1156
Lil Kinz
ewb10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love Webkinzinsider.com because...

The amazing info: it gives you all the latest news, recipes, tips, and what is coming up so that we know what to excpect in Webkinz World.

One of the other things I love about Webkinz Insider is that it is a safe site that doesn't take your passwords or anything like that. Which is something that I appreciate and that my parents appreciate.

I Love this site. Please keep doing what you are doing to help all people around the world who use this site.

ewb10 (ewb10 loves and :luvfrog:)

I currently have 35 Webkinz pets. :-)
Old 06-24-2008, 06:36 PM   #1157
krystalliscool

IELchamp is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because... I can always find help, and a good time!
(its short but sweet)
Old 06-24-2008, 06:37 PM   #1158

hotmomof2 is on a distinguished road

I love webkinzinsider because when I have a question about webkinz I know someone on here will be able to answer it!
Old 06-24-2008, 06:37 PM   #1159
jme90x is on a distinguished road

I love Webkinzinsider because I've learned so much and it just feeds my obsession. Thank you to all the members who make this site the best.
Old 06-24-2008, 06:40 PM   #1160
Pm Me

Feathertail is on a distinguished road

I love WebkinzInsider because...

It's a site that is ALWAYS updated with news in advance- on Webkinz World I have to wait until I get the news. There are also monthly contests where you can win ACTUAL webkinz (which is really awesome) There's always something I can do on this site. The last thing is that we have very awesome admins who don't judge ANYONE and makes this site the best possible!
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!