Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 04:32 PM   #1041
pinkcottencandy1
Webkinz :)

pinkcottencandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love webkinz because you get to have fun, win stuff, & meet new people! It is tots=ally awesome! Thank you Wendy & Justin for creating this site!

---------- pinkcottencandy added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

i ment webkinz insider.

Last edited by pinkcottencandy; 06-24-2008 at 04:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pinkcottencandy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 04:32 PM   #1042

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider because I get the inside scoop, tips, the knowledge that other adults are out there addicted to these games too and some fun ideas. I always check here if I have a weird glitch or happening to see if it is happening to any others. I feel comforted when it isn't just me, for some reason. I also love to see what is coming out in the future. I've also used some of the game tips and my daughter and I love to try the recipes.
Thank you staff for a great web sight.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:32 PM   #1043
I has a

Mhocat is just really niceMhocat is just really nice

I love Webkinz Insider because it connects me to Webkinz-lovers around the globe. It encourages us to communicate, not just about Webkinz but about our life. I feel I have made some friends. I also love WI because of the insider information it provides: Secret recipes, future Webkinz, retiring Webkinz, etc. In fact, that's why I joined! I loved the info so much, I just HAD to be a part of it!

Well, there's a thunderstorm, so I'd better go.

I <3 WI!

~Mhocat
Mhocat is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 04:34 PM   #1044
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє
Gifted

Wonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socks

I love WebkinzInsider because well everything is great. It is a safe site. Its all Webkinz (well not all about webkinz but thats how it starts). You can talk about almost everything like a new movie coming out or a new song or game and even the hockey playoffs. You can get help with a problem, and the gift exchange where you exchange gifts safely. Everyone is kind, helpful, and caring. There are many things to do and I never get bored. I get the information about new things in WW and secret recipes, retiring pets, and new pets coming out. That is some of the reasons I like WebkinzInsider.
Wonder1001 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 04:35 PM   #1045
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

gingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond repute

I love Webkizinsider because it is super fantastic!!!!! It is UNBELIEVABLY fun and helpful for kids and adults of ALL AGES. I love to make new friends with other Webkinzinsiders, who care help me make the best of Webkinz with the smart knowlodge they learned from here. Webkinzinsider is just a really fun, helpful, smart, informational, great and friendly website. It brings all familys together in a fun and wonderful way. Webkinz is a great adventure that Webkinzinsider can make the funnest game for kids and adults. Webkinzinsider lets people express themselfs in all the different fourms. Webkinzinsider is the best website for people of ages, and I can express myself enough!!!!! No one in the world can change my mind into thinking that Webkinzinsider isn't good, because it is just sooooooooooooooo GREAT!

I + + = I LOVE WEBKINZINSIDER!!!!
gingerspice55 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 04:35 PM   #1046
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

I love Webkinzinsider because of the community. We are a group of people of all ages, colors, religions, etc who have at least one thing in common....Webkinz. We all love our webkinz. And even though we may disagree on many things we all pull together to help our "family". That is what a real community is all about.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 04:38 PM   #1047
Carboy48
Carboy48 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Webkinzinsider because it is a fun,safe,and creative website where you can just hang out and chat about the best things ever invented,EBKINZ!!I love!!
Old 06-24-2008, 04:38 PM   #1048

Cheerio753 is just really niceCheerio753 is just really nice

I Love WebkinzInsider because...
Every day when I come home from school I go directly to Webkinz Insider and Check the news! I love all the Webkinz News! Also everyone is so nice here. It feels like a comunity. I love posting things and getting respones! You can also make tons of friends. You can also, look at secret Recipes and the Rare Items! And of course, the future Webkinz!!! What can I say? I LOVE webkinzInsider!!! ~Cheerio753~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud Owner of 35 Webkinz! 3 Newest Ones :bokbok::pg::samoyed:
Cheerio753 is offline Male
Old 06-24-2008, 04:40 PM   #1049
123 just ask me
Gifted

xogabby119ox is on a distinguished road

I love webkinzinsider because it is a wonderful place where people can help each other. The members are outstanding and it is because of all the wonderful people on this site that make webkinzinsider such a great place to be a part of !!

Old 06-24-2008, 04:41 PM   #1050
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

I love WebkinzInsider because it's the best place for news, information, and kind, helpful people!
Amneris is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!