Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 04:18 PM   #1031
Webkinz :)

jannarumney is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

"I love WebkinzInsider because.... it fills me in on everything webkinz. and you can also put in your opinions on things in WW. people in WI get really close, they become friends on WW, and can chat on here about all things Webkinz, and no one will make fun of them, because, all of us here ad WI share the same love 4 webkinz, and the same desire to get more!! i also like it, because it gives me tips and tricks for surviving webkinz!! lol. it also gives us recipes, updates us on everything new, shows us peoples houses (for some of us, we spend all of our time on that!!), and much more!! thats why I only trust WI for all my webkinz stuff, other than buying webkinz themselfs!!"

jannarumney
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 04:20 PM   #1032
Syd210
Gift Trainee

Syd1112 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

Webkinzinsider is my second favorite website! I like it because the mods and admins are so nice to me and also they're supportof! The members respect the rules and support me alot! including my friends.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:20 PM   #1033
Lil Kinz
momma-z is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because it is a reliable source of information about Webkinz. WebkinzInsider has a large age-range of followers from school-age children to mothers (like me!) and grandparents. By far, it is the most up-to-date and honest Webkinz site that I've found.

--- Momma Zaph & Frizzles

Old 06-24-2008, 04:21 PM   #1034
Imtinkin is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because even though I am new here I have been treated like a member of the family from the start! Everyone is friendly and helpful, not to mention the fact that the site itself is very informative and being new to Webkinz I have lots of questions. Whenever I am stuck I know I can come to WebkinzInsider and get the answer either it's already been talked about or someone will answer my question. This site ROCKS!
Old 06-24-2008, 04:23 PM   #1035

gagasgurl is an unknown quantity at this point

There are so many reasons that I love this place. Here are a few: I like that I can check here everyday and get updated webkinz information, that I can find answers to just about anything I can think of, that Some posts make me laugh, that The staff and helpers are so wonderful and friendly, that Even though I am a memeber you dont have to be to feel like you belong. But the main reason I love this place is because this is a safe place where I can share time with my daughter and we can get excited about new information,and ideas.

I am so glad you had this contest as I thought just making this post out of the Blue would seem silly. Both my daughter and I have those 2 webkinz so please feel free to choose someone else should we even come close to winning LOL...I am just thrilled I to let you know how important you are to us.

So thank you for all you do, Have a Wonderful Day. God Bless
gagasgurl is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 04:25 PM   #1036
rienvent♥

penguin1 will become famous soon enough

i love webkinz insider because... i meet new friends from around the world, i can get help with all my webkinz problems, i am the first out of all my friends 2 find out webkinz news and its all around fun and awesome!
penguin1 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 04:26 PM   #1037
CONTEST guru
Gifted

turkoise5 is on a distinguished road

I love WebkinzInsider because.... I can learn all the backround information about webkinz world and know about things before they are realesed......[AND CONTESTS ARE THE BEST WHICH IS WHY I DECLARE MY SELF A CONTEST GURU]
Old 06-24-2008, 04:29 PM   #1038
hat you're not a

luv2bshortstop will become famous soon enough

I love WebkinzInsider because it's an awesome place to make new friends & talk about the best thing ever...Webkinz!
luv2bshortstop is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 04:30 PM   #1039

ksparkles13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider because right when I signed up today, people were all so helpful and welcoming. This website also seems like an awesome place to get my questions answered and to make new friends!
ksparkles13 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 04:31 PM   #1040
iloveyouu, (:
Gifted

MrsNickJonas♥ has a spectacular aura aboutMrsNickJonas♥ has a spectacular aura about

I love WebkinzInsider.com because it is a great place where kids, teens AND adults can chat and learn AWESOME stuff about Webkinz, Recipes, and upcoming things. Here it is SAFE, and you can make good friends. You can always count on the mods and admins to tell you, and help you throughout your time here. I can share things without being yelled at and the people here are So helpful and nice un-like other websites I have been to before.

I love Wi!

-- Mnj
MrsNickJonas♥ is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!