Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 03:59 PM   #1011
Webkinz :)

SummerGirl20 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

i love webkinz insider because its a great and helpful site!from forum's to school this site has anything you can imagine...about webkinz of course!this website is a great place to go to when you are bored!you can pm each user and meet friends even if you odnt know them yet you know they willbe nice enogh to help you with all your problems!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 03:59 PM   #1012
princess funky is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider because it is a place where we can all talk about what we love.......WEBKINZ! WebkinzInsider is safe and very helpful to people who are new to Webkinz. I came here on the day I got my first Webkinz and this site helped me to know how to take care of your pet and how to win kinzcash so you can buy things for your pet. WebkinzInsider also has the latest news first. I come here everyday and check the homepage for WebkinzWorld updates. I absoulutley love WebkinzInsider and Webkinz!

I love Crocodiles!!!!!!
Old 06-24-2008, 04:01 PM   #1013
Mom said I'm a
cupcake17 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

Why do I love WI? Well, I love WI because the members are always nice to everyone. I love WI because I can get information about new webkinz and other webkinz-related info and know that it's going to be true. WI is a place where I can be myself, a girl that likes playing webkinz even though some people might say I'm too old. Even though I've taken a break from trying to become gifted (I'm trying to catch up on the question lists!! LOL), I know that the GE on WI is totally safe. I love WI because Justin and Wendy put SO MUCH hard work into the site for all the members!!! So thanks for that!! Last, but not least, I love WI because it's kinda a "community" for me; I can talk about webkinz and not sound like a freak or a girl that plays with little kid toys, and that's great!!! And that's why I love WI!!!
cupcake17 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 04:02 PM   #1014
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

I love WebkinzInsider because Justin and Wendy have gone to such great lengths to make it a safe and informative place to make new friends. I love WI so much that I spend more time here than in WW!
lotusfairy is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 04:03 PM   #1015
cr8tive1
Gifted
craftymom is on a distinguished road

I love WebkinzInsider because it's a site full of information about my new addiction, Webkinz.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:04 PM   #1016
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I love WebkinzInsider because.... WI is a great place to be! Everyone is so nice, and you can do so much, learn top secret WW information (LOL) Make new friends, chat, learn new things, get my questions answered, enter contests to win cool WW items... WI is a great place! ~TexasGirl~
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 04:06 PM   #1017
dumhart3

dumhart3 is a jewel in the roughdumhart3 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
It's time for a new monthly contest around here! This contest will run from now until July 15th at midnight EST. Because Justin and I LOVE our members here, we thought we'd give away a brand new Love Frog and Lil Kinz Unicorn!

:luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog:

In order to enter, all you have to do is reply to this thread, type the words below and finish the sentence:

"I love WebkinzInsider because....

You only need to enter once. Winners will be randomly selected from all entrants who correctly post on this thread. The winners will be announced on July 16th on the front page. Good luck!

Wendy & Justin
I Love Webkinzinsider because I get so much fun and interesting facts. I get stuff like upcoming pets(each time they get better) and we also get to see all the upcoming rare items.(without that I would never have my Humvee!) The thing about the insider is that IT'S THE BEST!:luvfrog::luvfrog: I Webkinzinsider!
Old 06-24-2008, 04:06 PM   #1018

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

I love WI because of all the practical information. To say that I hav become a Webbie addict is an understatement. I only have 7 Lilkinzs, but each is on a separate account so I can earn plenty of KC and build the ultimate universe, channeling the excess items all onto one account. On the main account, I have the main house done (4 bedrooms, 2 bath, kitchen, salon, dining room, reading room, sun room, TV room, garage), the fine arts complex (art gallery, sound studio, dance practice room, theatre, office, bathroom, garage, and lounge), the educational complex (preschool, lower grades general class room, upper grades general, history, 2 science rooms, office, two bathrooms, cafe, kitchen, gym, drafting classroom, agricultural demo garden), along with some nice gardens. I am getting ready to do the sports complex (hockey, bball, swimming, soccer, bowling) and then will do the church. Will eventually add a castle. The secondary accounts all have a smaller house, with gardens (Both for enjoying and for raising produce,) and of course a garage as all seven have at least one vehicle.

I also enjoy reading things on the forum as I feel it keeps me in touch with the younger people. Not saying how old I am, but am a Gran.

Thanks for all the helpful info everyone.

ALBERTIII
Old 06-24-2008, 04:06 PM   #1019

paulinehill9 is on a distinguished road

I LOVE WebkinzInsider because it helps the Webkinz obsessed family find new thing that they never knew about Webkinz!! The people here are so wonderful and work real hard to get us the information Thank you thank you thank you!! <3
paulinehill9 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 04:07 PM   #1020
penguin61597

lemonlime615 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love webkinzinsider because this site is sooo helpful and wonderful!!! it tells you about upcoming webkinz and about other upcoming events. Plus, it has giveaways. The other thing is that it is atleast aquentinces with ganz.... and that is soo cool. forever!!! I love this site please dont ever close down.
Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!