Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 03:41 PM   #991
sikric
Webkinz :)

RJ9453 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love webkinzinsider because you have all the up to date news and great forums so keep on rockin webkinzinsider

Love,RJ
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 03:42 PM   #992

FarfalleAlfredo is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider because it's one place I know I can go to for answers to any of my Webkinz questions, about rares, games, new releases, anything. I can find the answer much faster at Wi than asking Ganz. It's also a place where I know there are other people like me who are addicted to Webkinz and can talk about our Kinz Families.
FarfalleAlfredo is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 03:42 PM   #993
PM me for it :)
Gifted

*ChasingDreams* will become famous soon enough

I love WebkinzInsider because...you have the most up-to-date and reliable Webkinz information! I also love the site because it is a fun, organized, and safe for people to fo online and chat about Webkinz. All the contests are a fun way to stay connected and win some cool stuff! The polls are awesome to vote on, I could keep going on & on! I love everything about WI!
Old 06-24-2008, 03:43 PM   #994
bsa99

bsa99 will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

"I love WebkinzInsider because.... Everyone is soooooo nice and we all expres our love for ebkinz pets and Webkinz World. GO and Webkinz Insider is a WW life saver with the Daily Activity list and the list of Future Webkinz.
bsa99 is offline Male
Old 06-24-2008, 03:43 PM   #995
pandagirl242
Gifted

koalagirl242 is a jewel in the roughkoalagirl242 is a jewel in the rough

Dear Everyone,
I love Webkinz Insider because all of us come together to talk about something we love. We may all not be the same, we may even be from different countries around the world and have different cultures, but we can connect and be friends. The moderators keep everyone safe from harm and make this a safe place to be for both kids and adults. They are so great, nice, and helpful when it comes to fixing problems or answering questions. I am so proud to be a part of this extra special site, a site like no other one, because I have not just talked about Webkinz, but I've connected with a world of people I would have never met. Some are nice, some aren't, but we all come together when it comes to one topic...Webkinz. This site offers a lot of very wonderful contests, give-aways, news, and places to trade. This site gives people of all ages the chance to be responsible and show leadership by creating their own threads, pictures, and by taking control when people get crazy. This website makes sure that everything is kid-friendly and is completely 100% safe. This website lets everyone show their hard work and craftsmanship they've done on Webkinz. Over the year this site has become a place for friendship and fun. Webkinz Insider gives everyone the opportunity to be themselves and share their passions together. But best of all, WI has donated to charities and causes like Phillip, to give people who are in need hope and love. And any site that can go beyond just being a website and becoming an imaginative place for discovery and friendship, a website that gives to the needy and lends a helping hand, a place where people can show their true character through thick and thin, and a place where everyone is equal, no matter what...that's a site that I am proud to be part of: WebkinzInsider.com. Thank you.
From,
Koalagirl242, ordinary member of an extraordinary website

And her 19 Webkinz,
Ming Ming Cha Cha KumalCoco:chi:SukiGiggles:goo:Budderball:gr:Rosie:gr:Cassie:koala:JoeKatey:seal:Las sieBella :rdr:Kisses:luvfrog:MidnightBandit:rac: Balto:husky:Smokey:ccat:and Faccio-Bella

Have a great summer!!

Last edited by koalagirl242; 06-24-2008 at 03:47 PM.. Reason: add picture
Old 06-24-2008, 03:43 PM   #996

whitchry9 is on a distinguished road

I love WebkinzInsider because it always keeps me up to date on new webkinz info, or anything else webkinz related.
Old 06-24-2008, 03:47 PM   #997

Meep is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WebkinzInsider because I can rely on WI to give me the latest news about Webkinz World,such as new webkinz releases,what Ganz is planning to do next,what pet is retiring next,what the next rare item is,and other important stuff.WI also gives people the chance to win webkinz that are retired and hard to get.

My first webbieRosie
Old 06-24-2008, 03:47 PM   #998
Evanescence rocks

warriors145 will become famous soon enough

I love Webkinz Insider because I can find the news here before anywhere else, about new Webkinz or Lilkinz,new recipies, and anything and everything in Webkinz World. It is also a great place to chat and make online friends, try your luck in contests, vote on polls, and play roleplay games with other members. Finally, I love WI because it's just all in all a COMPLETELY AWESOME SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
warriors145 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 03:48 PM   #999
boo964
Gifted

peachy99 is an unknown quantity at this point

I Love WebkinzInsider because.... WebkinzInsider taught me alot about webkinz, have the greatest instant news about WEBKINZWORLD and UPCOMING or RETIRING WEBKINZ, WebkinzInsider has wonderfull MEMBERS and MODS who warn us or tell us if something i'm doing is incorrect and another reason is that i am able to get more rare item through a trade in the GE, THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME IN READING THIS< AND WENDY AND JUSTIN FOR THIS AWESOME IDEA
Old 06-24-2008, 03:49 PM   #1000
googiewoogie103
Gifted

Floofy3333 will become famous soon enough

I love webkinz insider because its a safe website for trading and talking to other members. Its my main source of all webkinz information because its accurate and its great. Whether its a new game, new items or pictures of upcoming pets, webkinz insider has it all. Its also the only site I know that lets post pictures, hold contests, trade or just post. The WI members and WI staff members are always so nice and friendly. A staff member of a regular member could help you with anthing webkinz related or tell you anything you need to know about webkinz.

I LOVE WEBKINZ INSIDER!!!

Closed

Tags
alysea5starrs, carolyn trusts wi!!! :), chippychips loves wi!, cutekitten luvs wi, helpful hints; friendly, hiphop772 loves wi!! <3, i love webkinz insider!, i love zucchinis, it baltimore ravens psh, wi rocks!!