Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Contests & Click-to-Wins (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/contests-click-wins-147/)
-   -   WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/contests-click-wins-147/webkinz-insider-monthly-contest-6-23-a-327045/)

Wendy06-23-2008 06:34 PM

WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

It's time for a new monthly contest around here! This contest will run from now until July 15th at midnight EST. Because Justin and I LOVE our members here, we thought we'd give away a brand new Love Frog and Lil Kinz Unicorn!

:luvfrog::uni::luvfrog::uni::luvfrog::uni::luvfrog::uni::luvfrog::uni::luvfrog::uni::luvfrog::uni:

In order to enter, all you have to do is reply to this thread, type the words below and finish the sentence:

"I love WebkinzInsider because....

You only need to enter once. Winners will be randomly selected from all entrants who correctly post on this thread. The winners will be announced on July 16th on the front page. Good luck!

Wendy & Justin
:wi:

06-23-2008 06:48 PM

Re: WI Monthly Contest 6/23 - 7/15! Win a Love Frog or Lil Kinz Unicorn!!

I love WebkinzInsider because it such a helpful site. The mods are so caring and I can never repay them of the protection they've given all of us. You too, Justin and Wendy. WebkinzInsider has all the breaking news before anyone else. It is also the only site I know to have a very safe, 'No-Scammer' Gift Exchange. All the members are so helpful and I feel we are one, big, happy family. We may be different but we have one connection that holds us together: Webkinz and WebkinzInsider. wow, second post.

cheekycatlover06-23-2008 06:54 PM

I love WebkinzInsider because it is a fun place to talk about webkinz and make webbie loving friends.
(Wow I actually got second post!):cc:

lukemadtv06-23-2008 06:57 PM

I love WebkinzInsider because of the members!

kitty66806-23-2008 07:05 PM

I love WebkinzInsider because I can make lots of friends and the people on here are all so friendly.This has got to be the best website to talk about webkinz ever.I just love everything about it.I am so thankful for all Wendy and Justin has done to make this website the greatest website to chat about webkinz.Justin and Wendy are just so generous to be holding these contests of webkinz giveaways.I am so happy to have discovered this website.A website that I can always feel safe to chat about things.I just can't say all the fabulous things about WebkinzInsider because there are just so many!Once again,I would really like to thank Justin and Wendy for making this the greatest website ever!:)

kyultrox06-23-2008 07:08 PM

I love webkinzinsider because of how nice everyone always is. It's like, even if I had the worst day ever, I can say so on wi and BOOM! Sympathy is on it's way. I love all my trading buddies and how fair and fun the ge is! :wi: rulez!

06-23-2008 07:08 PM

I love Webkinz Insider because everyone is so kind and caring, the Moderators and Admins keep it so safe. It is a great place to find out the newest Webkinz info! I love it here!

hannahlo06-23-2008 07:08 PM

I love WebkinzInsider because....
people is so kind! it's a great sitte... the staff work so hard! i learn all kinds of stuff before most people do that hasnt desocered wi! it so alsome!!so great its kinda hard to put in words!!

CocoLion06-23-2008 07:09 PM

I love Webkinz Insider because it is such a helpful and friendly community for everyone who plays it :)
-Coco

4everisnever06-23-2008 07:11 PM

I love WebkinzInsider because....it is a great place to spend my time,talk about webkinz,get my questions answered, get advice,make amazing friends, and is straight up AWESOME!!!!

♥4everisnever♥

i LOVE this site and no one will tell me otherwise!