Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2010, 01:17 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default WIGEV Anniversary Contest: What Would Kopi Kash Look Like?

When the Webkinz Insider staff first started planning the WIGEV, we had to come up with some sort of measurement to show how much items were worth in relation to each other. In the end, we settled on Kinz Cash, but not before rejecting a number of other ideas. One of those ideas was to create a fictional unit of money called "Kopi Kash".

For those of you who may not know, Justin, the owner of Webkinz Insider, has a real Golden Retriever named "Kopi". He also has a Webkinz Golden Retriever with the same name.

To enter this contest, please create a picture showing us what you think Kopi Kash might have looked like. You can either create your entry on your computer using Paint or another drawing program, or you can hand-draw your entry and upload it to the system.

Only one entry per member is allowed, and this thread is for contest entries only.

The contest will run from Wednesday, December 1, to Tuesday, December 7, at 11:59pm ET.
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Two (2) winners will be selected based on the creativity of their designs to receive retired Gold Safes.
Three (3) more winners will be randomly selected from the thread to receive Giant Gift Boxes.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Good Luck Everyone!
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2010, 07:03 AM   #2
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: WIGEV Anniversary Contest: What Would Kopi Kash Look Like?

Click the image to open in full size.

heres my Kopi cash

Last edited by lemony; 12-01-2010 at 09:29 AM..
lemony is offline Female
Old 12-01-2010, 11:40 AM   #3
it's Olive ♥
Webkinz :)

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

Smile Re: WIGEV Anniversary Contest: What Would Kopi Kash Look Like?

What a great contest idea!!
And, cute dog, too!

Here is my Kopi Kash!

Attached Images
File Type: pngkpi kash.png (38.9 KB, 107 views)
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2010, 02:50 PM   #4
jeanne0952

emmie0952 will become famous soon enough

This is my Kopi Kash. (I used Picnik and Gimp to make it)
Btw: Your dog is beautiful! :-)
Old 12-01-2010, 04:50 PM   #5

Cheeky_Cat is on a distinguished road

Represting King Kopi here is my version of the very cute KOPI CASH Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Cheeky_Cat is offline Female
Old 12-01-2010, 04:50 PM   #6
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Here's mine!

hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 12-01-2010, 05:18 PM   #7
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Here's my entry.
Its had drawn, but internet colored.
So please ignore the coloring.
x3 Its not super amazing.

Also I made my Kopi Kash KC because it has two meanings.
Kinz Cash and Kopi Cash without a K. haha.

Blythe is offline Female
Old 12-01-2010, 07:00 PM   #8

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

lickerish100 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2010, 07:09 PM   #9
kirby the puff ball

kirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talent

here is my entree

Attached Images
File Type: jpgmoney.jpg (53.7 KB, 113 views)
kirby153785 is offline Male
Old 12-01-2010, 07:26 PM   #10
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

i tried to use tinypic but i did not understand where to put the thing so mine is right under this

ok here is my piture!

i used.....
  • panit
  • powerpoint
thanks for the contest

Attached Images
File Type: jpgKopikash4wicontest.jpg (104.3 KB, 124 views)

Last edited by snowspot10; 12-01-2010 at 07:26 PM..
snowspot10 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, awesome contest!!!, cheezeiful!, e l b a t n o t o o f, f o o t o n t a b l e, kopi $, ninjalicious, pawsome thread! -luree, stargazer1 waz here