Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Contests & Click-to-Wins (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/contests-click-wins-147/)
-   -   Webkinz Insider Contest: Dog Theme or Cat Theme? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/contests-click-wins-147/webkinz-insider-contest-dog-theme-cat-303630/)

FIA05-19-2008 11:31 PM

Thank you to all of our members who voted in the Dog Theme vs. Cat Theme contest last week. While we can't predict how the voting on the poll in Webkinz World went, we can tell you that according to the votes from our members, the Dog Theme is preferred over the Cat Theme by 55% to 45%.

We'd like to congratulate the two winners of the contest who were selected by random drawing from all of the votes cast: swimmom35 is now the proud owner of a Golden Retriever and Merriam of a Black Cat. swimmom35 and Merriam, we will be contacting you later today with information on how you can claim your prizes.

--FIA

As many of you have noticed, there is a new survey in Webkinz World. It looks like Ganz is planning on retiring one of the older themes from the W-Shop and they have asked Webkinz World members to help them choose.

Here on Webkinz Insider, we have decided to run a contest that will mirror the survey in Webkinz World. However, unlike the WW survey, we are asking you which theme you think Ganz should keep. Vote carefully, the choice you make may end up determining your prize.

Two winners will be randomly selected from the votes cast. One member from the Dog votes will win a Webkinz Golden Retriever and one member from the Cat votes will win a Webkinz Black Cat. The contest will run for one week, from Tuesday, May 20th through Monday, May 26th. The winners will be announced on Tuesday, May 27th.

has3778905-19-2008 11:35 PM

Re: Webkinz Insider Contest: Dog Theme or Cat Theme?

I think the dog theme should stay :)

tpfkb205-19-2008 11:37 PM

I like the cat theme!

05-19-2008 11:38 PM

I really enjoy using the cat theme beds and little cat tunnels! I think Ganz should retire the dog theme. :)

Dipman05-19-2008 11:38 PM

Lets go dogs!!!

Flash flood05-19-2008 11:40 PM

5th or 6th post..xD

I like the dog theme.

kirsten199505-19-2008 11:43 PM

i like the cat theme! keep it!!!

turkoise505-19-2008 11:43 PM

go DOGS retire the cat theme!!!!!

:bas::beagle::bwcd::blab::bp::bd::cd::clab::chi::cs::coll::dalm::gs::gr::husky::lp::pp::pdl::pug::sc h:

CocoLion05-19-2008 11:43 PM

I think the cat theme should stay :) I like alot of the furniture, even if I like dogs better :)

webkinzmisssy05-19-2008 11:44 PM

go dogs! :bwcd: