Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2011, 09:23 PM   #71
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Webkinz Insider "Cheeky Christmas" Official Contest Entry Thread

It is such an honor to take part in this Contest! Thanking you so very much for giving us all the opportunity to put our imaginations to work.

This is my version of the WI Headquarters.

Justin likes sitting at his desk with his thinking feather cap on. Here he is getting a list together of Webbies birthdays. He has the cake there for inspiration. The members also need a nice kitchen to cook their yummy treats and also they must remember to recycle, that is very important.

Sitting at the table are the "reindeer triplets"!!!! Yes, Justin hired triplets!!!! They can multi-task like you wouldn't believe. Some of their great ideas are heard by the other members at the table while they also have a little snack so they don't get tired.

Sitting in the big red chairs are members that chit chat about the rules and regulations in WI. They go over everything just to make sure WI is a safe, happy and super place to make friends, learn and most of all have fun.

Last but not least, Justin loves to have fun!!!! You will notice that there are plenty of Wacky fun things to do as well as hard work that goes into making WI such a wonderful place.

With that being said, HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!! I LOVE BEING A WI MEMBER!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by leeann15; 04-23-2013 at 07:40 PM..
leeann15 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2011, 09:51 PM   #72
Webkinz :)

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

Attachment 234854

I hope this works. This is my first time doing this.

Here's Justin and Wendy looking at all the post for the Cheeky dog and Cheeky cat. Boy, are they having a hard time picking a winner.

Here's Justin and Wendy hard at work.

Last edited by katie'smom; 09-16-2012 at 09:49 PM..
katie'smom is offline Female
Old 12-05-2011, 10:07 PM   #73
Lil Kinz
cyrene is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider "Cheeky Christmas" Official Contest Entry Thread

My WI Headquarters include a peacful sitting area where pets can relax and munch on cookies and milk. The kitchen provides a place to easily fix yourself a snack, or get a drink of hot chocolate from the chocolate fountain. The work space consists of four desk where the 8 Webkinz work shifts. The conservatory wallpaper let a good amout of light in, and brings a seanic aspect to the room.
Thanks, Cyrene.

P.S. Great work everyone. I've enjoyed looking through all your entries. Good luck.

P.P.S. Pets names: Noelle (Love Spainel), Muffin, (White Terrior), Jasmine (Lioness), Olivia (Porcupine), Bonnie Lee (Lil' robin) Lilac (Hopping Bunny), Summer (Golden Retriever), and Sunshine (Mazin' Hamster)

P.P.P.S. Sorry my pic is so small. Didn't know how to make it bigger.

Attached Images
File Type: jpgCyrene's Webkinz Insider Headquarters.jpg (87.4 KB, 396 views)
cyrene is offline Female
Old 12-05-2011, 10:59 PM   #74
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

Here is my entry!
All work and no play make for a dull and nonproductive day...
WI headquarters has an open cubicle area that promotes team work and a feeling of "togetherness". All the workers are team players and enjoy helping each other out. Displaying Webkinz plushies and other Webkinz related items is highly encouraged. There is also a break area, complete with air hockey and pool tables, and other games to help relax and de-stress those employees that need it. The kitchen area is bright and cheerful and the fridge is always stocked with drinks and snacks. WI is the place to work!

Thanks for a fun contest and good luck to everyone!
scienter is offline Female
Old 12-05-2011, 11:22 PM   #75
lugwee has disabled reputation

At the back we have the cubicles where all the wi staff are working hard on creating more fun contests'. And you always have to have a place were the staff can discuss the designs of the site, or eat their lunches so i thought i would do that, but make it fun with beanbags. And of course there is a hang out spot with games and webbies to have fun with and a couch to sleep on for the ppl who pull all nighters.

Attached Images
File Type: jpgCapture.JPG (76.6 KB, 379 views)

Last edited by lugwee; 12-05-2011 at 11:54 PM..
Old 12-06-2011, 12:46 AM   #76

2rugrats swims in greatness
2rugrats swims in greatness2rugrats swims in greatness

Well, I guess I must be the one to break it to all WI members … Justin and Wendy are mad scientists. I know its hard to believe but it’s true. These crazy geniuses spend their days tinkering about in a laboratory with wild messy hair, goggles and white lab coats (& we won’t even talk about their maniacal laugh). How else do you think they learned to run all these wonderful programs? They use all their equipment to test out their experiments making sure that each of their new ventures for us will turn out just as they planned. It was in this very lab that the WI Founders were sitting one day (playing with their webbies of course!) many years ago when they heard the words that seem to be speaking from nowhere saying, “build it and they will come” . . . . . . . .
and here we all are.

Last edited by 2rugrats; 12-06-2011 at 12:48 AM..
2rugrats is offline Female
Old 12-06-2011, 10:06 AM   #77

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I think it's an absolute ZOO behind the scenes, and its best left unseen.

I prefer to think of Justin and Wendy sitting high on their perches, overooking the action, keeping the 'animals' happy and safe, and waiting to put a smile on that first little kid of the day that wanders into WI.

Thank you for the wonderful contest and your generousity over the years.

Old 12-06-2011, 12:00 PM   #78
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

On a recent Field Trip to WI Headquarters, I had the opportunity to snap ONE picture with my cell phone. I just had to share with you my photo of the carnival atmosphere I observed.

At his desk was the not-a-care-in-the-world leader; Justin. Observe him with his snowboarding hat on, anxiously awaiting his time to exit and hit the slopes, but not before blasting "ban them all" on that microphone of his. To the left and right of the main desk are crown wearing Wendy and crown wearing Kevin, mixing special secret WI concoctions, well, because it is 5 o'clock somewhere right?

Starting at the far right: Did you take note of the first person leading the bumper car ride into the tunnel of "news"! That is none other than our own FIA. She is la la-ing to Sweet Home Alabama on that (free perk from Ganz) headset of hers'. Following closely is Gingerly; simply being her sweet tooth self. There is no mistaking the next WI member; CBJ who has the Jackets Hockey Team on her brain. Why she doesn't root for the Stanley Cup winning Blackhawks is the biggest mystery of all?! Do you see the sleeping WebberLily in the next car? That is because she is on overload from all the photo help and re-posting she does for all of WI! Well well well, who do we have in the next car? It is none other than Electrabuzz doing facial scrub double duty in order to compete for a top Podium position at Fred's Stadium. Do you see what I see? Yes, it is always Christmas with our next rider; Butterflies! Norad copies her posts! Our last car holds a WI administrator who has to keep her eye propped open at all times (because that's how long the founder is away!); TTG.

There are 3 more items I should mention briefly. Dressed for Cinco de Mayo is Justin's dog, who apparently gets the best seat at WI Headquarters every day! The silver holes above the pictures of founding forefather Justin you ask? Those are holes from the darts that are thrown when the cats away! And last but certainly not least is the one item that every office of females cannot live without: CHOCOLATE fountain.

Spoiler: show
this was a blast THANK YOU WI for the limitless creative fun w this contest

Last edited by WI 50ish; 04-11-2012 at 11:01 AM..
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 12-06-2011, 03:36 PM   #79
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

Only a small handful of people have ever witnessed the elusive Webkinz Insider Headquarters. Like the majestic and extinct dinosaurs, this HQ is shrouded in mystery, covered in a unfathomable haze. That is, until now...

Ahh...the Webkinz Insider Headquarters! Has a homey feel to it, no? Designed for comfort and industry, the WI HQ allows its employees to work in ease (which is indeed very vital for running and sustaining a wonderful online community). Like captains of a ship, Justin and Wendy, the head honchos, reside at the helm, the large side by side desks. The adjacent grand thrones echo their place in the Webkinz Insider hierarchy as the leading monarchs. But these rulers by no means rule with an iron fist; no, their fists are as soft and fluffy as Webkinz themselves!

Behind our sweet and friendly autocrats lies a plethora of books, containing all there is to know about Webkinz. (The information from these books can be found on WI's WIki.) The glass container located directly behind Justin and Wendy's regal thrones houses some of Webkinz Insider's prizes, which are generously being given to WI's members daily. The chalkboards on either end of their desks are dotted with ideas, memos, announcements, drawings, etc. by Justin and Wendy themselves. (Looking closer, I can faintly make out one of Justin's notes on the chalkboard. Says it's FIA's turn to restock the coffee. Better hurry, FIA, can't have the workforce running without coffee!)

Speaking of coffee, in the bottom lefthand corner there is a small lounge for our hard workers. Complete with lots of coffee (gotta stay awake on those night shifts!) and decadent sweets (the mods and admins are rumored to have quite a big sweet tooth), this relaxing area is a sure-fire way to keep all those working at the Webkinz Insider Headquarters both happy and full.

Lastly, there are the desks for the mods and admins of Webkinz Insider. Similar to our vital internal organs, these are the people who keep WI thriving and well. These diligent employees can spend hours on end keeping Webkinz Insider a happy, organized, and wonderful community (which is where the caffeine and sugar come in handy!).

The Webkinz Insider Headquarters undoubtedly mirrors the creative, fun-loving, and joyful attitude of both Webkinz and its fans and the WI workers themselves.
cinnabon138 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2011, 04:11 PM   #80
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

Thank you so much WI for this awesome contest. I am fortunate to take place in it.

The Webkinz Insider Headquarters is a place for work, rest, fun, and play! Webkinz Insider is a valuable source of Webkinz-related information, but most of all, everyone working at the Webkinz Insider Headquarters have a passion for Webkinz that never fades! One of the most visual ways to show this is by painting pictures of Webkinz on the walls!

Working hard at the desk in the back are Webkinz Insider Founders, Justin (dressed as SantaKinz) and Wendy (dressed as the Easter Bunny). By dressing up in their favorite holiday costumes, they can be inspired to create brand new, fun, and creative contests for the members of the Webkinz Insider Forum! It is never too early to start thinking about future contests and improvements to Webkinz Insider!

Driving the Insider Insider Roller Cycle (aka mazin hamster roller cycle), is FIA! She is dressed in her favorite ball gown, reading and delivering letters to Justin and Wendy, written by members of the Webkinz Insider Forum from all over the world!

In the opposite corner of Justin and Wendy, we have Jennielou and beloved Gift Coach, Mommaluvsmush reviewing all aspects of the "Webkinz Insider Gift Exchange," during their annual audit of the program and "Webkinz Insider Gift Exchange Value Guide"! (Aka WIGEV).
On the blackboard behind them, are formulas for future adjustments to the
Webkinz Insider Gift Exchange Value Guide. As SantaKinz is busy "checking the list twice," Jennielou and Mommaluvsmush are doing the same with the Value Guide, to make sure everything is as accurate as possible in preparation for the new year, which is rapidly approaching!

Meanwhile, as all of the Administrators, Moderators, Gift Coaches, and Graphic Staff are preparing for future activities, Kevin and TTG, are secretly planning a "Webkinz Insider Staff Appreciation Picnic," while enjoying one of their own at the same time!

And how is it possible to work when it is so quiet? Never fear! CBJHockey plays the drums in her spare time to inspire everyone with some KinzTunes!

Disclaimer: The picture, story, and names used are for the contest and added humor. Thank you to all of the fellow staff members of WI, and especially the ones whose names I used.
I hope you do not mind!
Smaointe is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(: team kaylee!, 000000005 was here!, bennybeagle was here, cheeky cat, cheeky dog, cheekys w/ code!, i justin, i want the cheeky dog! <3, jennymang wants the cat!, jesus loves you!, katiekinz8!, kitty was here!, kpk4803lovesyew!, kpkwantstowinbadly, leeann loves this! :-), me going to win (cg), squirrel loves cheekies, yomcnugget, ~*gringersnap, ~*jennymang*~