Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2011, 02:58 PM   #61
ohiomommyquilter
Webkinz :)

mamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Insider "Cheeky Christmas" Official Contest Entry Thread

Truth is, WI is not located in the 48 continous states or Canada. They are located on a small island in the Pacific, not far from Hawaii.

The temp. is wonderful there.

The head workers keep in contact with all the wonderful support staff via wifi, you see the island has a great wifi system.

When they feel the need, a quick dip in the ocean revives them and readies them for more ideas for the members of WI

When they get bored, which does not happen often, they collect sea shells. They have a nice little collection going on. They even found a lava rock one day.

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWIcontest.jpg (45.9 KB, 356 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2011, 03:02 PM   #62

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider "Cheeky Christmas" Official Contest Entry Thread

Dear Webkinz Blog (my MMKF thread) Exclusive Interview With Kinz Who Found WI Headquarters!
By Dolphinheart
Here is a picture of the WI headquarters. The lil kinz tomato clownfish is Nemo, the white poodle is Snowball, the American golden retriever is Amy, the hopping bunny is Hermione, the daisy tortoise is Daisy, the cherry blossom bird is Blossom and the bald eagle is Spirit.

Dolphinheart: Who was the leader of the mission?
Snowball: I was.
Dolphinheart: How did you find it?
Daisy: We took items from our rooms in WW and put them in a spare room. Then a portal appeared and took us to the headquarters.
Dolphinheart: What did you find?
Hermione: Tons of stuff! It was so cool! We found
a kitchen with a stove, blender and a sandwich maker so they can try and solve all the unsolved recipes, markers they use to make all the awesome graphics, trophies from all the games they've won (they only had space for one), bunny clowns (because they're so cool), zingoz and zangoz plush toys (because they really like zingoz), exclusive items (so they can put their pictures in the wiki), a bulletin board (so they can keep track of their webkinz's birthdays and when new kinz come out and when there are special holidays) and the superfan wallpaper because on WI we are all webkinz superfans!
Dolphinheart: Did you solve any recipes?
Spirit: No. But we did figure out how to make Bluffles Waffle Shack (a solved recipe).
Dolphinheart: What else was there?
Nemo: A guide to webkinz and some other webkinz books. And some fun puzzles! A refrigerator to hold all the snacks and rare food. Lots of welcome balloons because they announce so many webkinz adoptions. A table where the staff can sit down and have a meeting. A newspaper so they can find out the latest webkinz news.
Dolphinheart: Interesting. Who do you wish you could have brought on the mission?
Snowball: Scarlett Maplewing (aka Agent SM) the lil kinz cardinal (she is a secret agent). but you have not adopted her online yet.
Dolphinheart: Oh. Was it hard?
Blossom: Yes, very hard. But it was worth it. We saw a collection of figurines. it was amazing! There was a key to kinzville. I think they have completed all the things you need to get it.
Dolphinheart: Amy has not said anything. I'm surprised.
Amy: That's because it was so cool it was hard to describe.
Dolphinheart: Oh. I understand. Thank you for letting me interview you.
Spirit, Amy, Blossom, Nemo, Hermione and Snowball: You're welcome. It was fun. We had an awesome time!
I hope you enjoyed the interview of the kinz who found WI headquarters.
♪ Dolphinheart ♪

Dolphinheart is offline Female
Old 12-05-2011, 03:31 PM   #63
AvrilaC

AvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonder

Webkinz Insider Headquarters.jpgWebkinz Insider Headquarters is TOTALLY WEBKINZ! There is a nice office area, a meeting/video screening area, and even a small rest area for tired workers. And there is TONS of storage for their Webkinz plush prizes! Definitely a fun place to work, or visit. I just wish all offices could be so nice!!!

AvrilaC is offline Female
Old 12-05-2011, 03:53 PM   #64

bsburn99 will become famous soon enough

Here is my version of Webkinz Insider headquarters. As you can see, Olive and Vanilla Ice are working hard, dreaming up new fun for all their members. To help with the "day" dreaming are various globes to gaze into for inspiration. They can keep abreast of all the current happenings with the daily Webkinz Newzpaper, found in the handy newzpaper box located right in the room! You can also see the many awards and trophies the Insider has won for their being the very BEST in Webkinz newz and information. Thanks for looking...and good luck to everyone!
Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

Last edited by bsburn99; 12-05-2011 at 03:53 PM.. Reason: delete stuff
bsburn99 is offline Female
Old 12-05-2011, 04:06 PM   #65
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Shhhh! The WI Staff is right down the hall in the Break Room, having a party to celebrate the launch of their Cheeky Christmas Contest! Tiptoeing in to get these pictures while the office was empty made Kriss Miss very nervous. I promised her we'd be quiet so she doesn't get caught!

Welcome to Webkinz Insider Headquarters! We're very lucky to have this rare chance to have a solo look around. With all the hard working staff on their differing schedules, this room is almost never empty!

Kriss Miss is surrounded by so many important areas of WIH that she's having a hard time deciding where to look first. Careful, Kriss! Don't get distracted by that tree and presents! You've got a tour to do!

Look at all those items! This is GE Central, where the GE Staff and Gift Coaches work together to make everything about WI trading fair, safe, and fun. No touching, Kriss! I know everything is tempting but, if you get the tour done before the Staff gets back, maybe Santakinz will bring you some extra special surprises!

Ah, the Sysop Work Center! Look at all the info they're processing for us! No need to try for a quick peek, Kriss. All that info will be out for all of us to read as soon as possible!

Oh wow, Kriss, that chair you're sitting in comes with lots of responsibilities! These are the stations from which the WI Admin and Mods handle their duties. They keep us informed of what's new, fun, or glitchy, watch for posts or flags regarding threads that need moved, posts that need edited to keep personal info safe, requests from members who need their help.

Yes, Kriss, that is the hub of WIH. Justin's Command Center! That's where he does everything necessary to keep WI running and makes changes to make it better and more fun. Hidden somewhere within the controls is even his hot line to the Creative Director that gets us all that special information!

Time to go, little lion. It sounds like the party is breaking up and the Staff will be back soon.

But first...a wish from me and Kriss Miss to everyone who devotes their time to making WI everything it is.

May your Holiday Season bring all of you as much fun and happiness as your efforts here bring to all of us 365 days a year.

Happy Holidays!
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 12-05-2011, 04:45 PM   #66
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Thanks for this great contest!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWI HQ contest.jpg (233.5 KB, 375 views)
WetNose is offline Female
Old 12-05-2011, 06:56 PM   #67
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

In WI HQ at Christmas time, there's no mistaking the season. The staff goes all out in their decorations. While some are busy monitoring the forum, others relax on the piano or help put up decorations.

hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 12-05-2011, 09:05 PM   #68
Diabetes Awarness &l

bieber rocks is just really nicebieber rocks is just really nice

This is what I think WI Headquarters looks like.

Last edited by bieber rocks; 12-05-2011 at 09:17 PM..
bieber rocks is offline Female
Old 12-05-2011, 09:10 PM   #69
CRAZY FOR

winterwishes is a glorious beacon of lightwinterwishes is a glorious beacon of lightwinterwishes is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider "Cheeky Christmas" Official Contest Entry Thread

This is what I think WI Headquarters looks like: In the left corner we have the mini kitchen where you can get cocoa, coffee, or an espresso if you need a little break.(The fresh flowers on the table give it a cheery look)Next, we have in the top corner is where the WI writers come up with their fabulous entries. In the bottom corner is the lounge where the workers can kick back and relax and look at the sparkling Christmas tree. In the right hand corner, there are some of the moderators getting to work on brain storming some more posts on the totally awesome new touch-screen computers. Last but not least, in the middle is where the WI workers discuss new things for the site such as contests, posts, and other useful things for the site.(ahh I love the contests) This is my vision of the WI Headquarters, and I hope you enjoy it! ok enough of the smileys xD

Last edited by winterwishes; 12-06-2011 at 07:41 PM..
Old 12-05-2011, 09:11 PM   #70
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Hello, What a Wonderful fun contest!! Thank you!! Karen

Here is my room I created with a small story/explanation.
WI never sleeps! Everyone is hard at work, keeping us safe, pulling an all nighter (3rd shift)... Mods, Admins, Founders, Gift Coaches and a sysops. The next group of workers comes in on the 1st shift.
There is a rare sighting in this Picture... KEVIN (long lost founder) is spotted!! The last time he was spotted was back on 4-01-2010 at 9:11pm. WOW!!! You never know whet you will find when you visit the WI HQ. Such a Fun place to be!

Here are my WI HQ Room Pics! They are exactly the same but with the names taken out I just added the names for fun lol!

karenpd is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(: team kaylee!, 000000005 was here!, bennybeagle was here, cheeky cat, cheeky dog, cheekys w/ code!, i justin, i want the cheeky dog! <3, jennymang wants the cat!, jesus loves you!, katiekinz8!, kitty was here!, kpk4803lovesyew!, kpkwantstowinbadly, leeann loves this! :-), me going to win (cg), squirrel loves cheekies, yomcnugget, ~*gringersnap, ~*jennymang*~