Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2011, 09:07 PM   #41
Gift Guru

SheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Webkinz Insider "Cheeky Christmas" Official Contest Entry Thread

Click the image to open in full size.

My version of WI headquarters is also Wacky! It's a place where staff keep everything running smoothly. There's desk space for working, a toy box to stash prizes, a planning area where the coffee/coco is always on, a tv area to unwind, a game area to practice for the challenges, and a Wacky balloon for flights of fancy.
SheaLyn2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2011, 09:12 PM   #42
Pokemon time!
Webkinz :)

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

This is the Webkinz Insider Headquaters deciding on what the next contest should be on the top right corner is the two founder of this site and on the bottom right corner is all the staffs deciding to pick the winners of the contest. Than there is a waiting for them to take their break to drink Lemonade, Tea or Juice, carmel coffee flavor coffee.

Thank you for this contest.

Good luck everybody!
Old 12-04-2011, 09:29 PM   #43
I LOVE GOD AND WEBKI

poodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud of

Hi, First I want to say I am very thankful for the Opportunity to enter this contest. I hope you like my entry, I worked very hard for many hours. And I hope that unlike many others in the pas,t I win, ( the Cheeky cat mainly) so with out further adue, heres my entry.......
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, WELCOME to HQ. Here, let me give you a tour.
In the top corner we have NellyBelle and Rosey doing the field work and book work such as monitering the RULES, Answering Questions, ETC. ETC. Seems like they are keeping time too! And in the Bottom corner we have Chiclet, our Espanol interpreter, getting a snack from the snack bar. I'm sure it's hard to choose between cupcakes, Rosey's leftover lunch, and a piece of cake from Wendys birthday! Of corse she will get a glass of jumbleberry juice cause you can't beat good ole' NellyBelles juice! Ah, and here we have Curely in the Right hand corner working on creative ideas for Justin and Wendy for future awarness contest. There is somthing you should know about Curely, she participates in ALL awarenesses, she feels it to be her duty, plus she loves doing it! Finally we have Wendy and Justin waving at us over there in the left hand corner on thier computers working up a storm on some more wonderful contest for us here on . I think I see Justin eyeing the couch over there since ya'll have been working so hard 24/7! So, Wendy you might want to watch him! And just in time for Christmas, our Christmas tree just arrived and we are finished decorating it! Oh and looky there at all the awards!! WOW thats alot. O and the memorys and friendships that have been made here on , look over by Wendy on the wall look at all the memoral pictures!
And thats where all the magic happens, where all the creative juices start flowing, not NellyBelles juice though.... heehee... Now I thing we should all give these hard workers a hand!

CREDITS:
Leader: Rosey Webkinz
Instructor: Sprinkles Webkinz
Espanol interpreter: Chiclet Webkinz&Menta Webkinz
Played role of Wendy and Justin: Alley Webkinz & Star Webkinz
Played role of Awarness contest instructor: Curely Webkinz
Played role of Field and Book Workers: NellyBelle Webkinz&Rosey Webkinz
WORK GROUP:
Rosey;Tulip;Alley;Star
Penny; Sprinkles;Honey;Luet;Zaisy;Candielious
Val;Stella;Charr;Beeny (beena);Chiclet;May
Ginger;Kinza;Lily;Cicely;NellyBelle;Menta;Curely
WEBKINZ
THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgkara's WI HQ.jpg (113.1 KB, 226 views)
File Type: jpgpoodlekd.jpg (133.8 KB, 53 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-20-2011 at 05:40 PM.. Reason: Opening up your thumbnail for you and cropping it! :)
poodlekd is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 09:29 PM   #44

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

WI is the one of the best sites, so shouldn't the best site also have the best HQ? This place is top-notch with some of today's best computers. Here you can see some already moderating this website. There is also a nice seating area next to a roaring fireplace which is great since the winter season is coming soon. This HQ also has another seating area to relax and maybe also have a nice, private discussion with a friend/fellow coworker. They also have a huge clock that can help someone figure out the time for breaks or even when the day is done. The pristine-looking blue desk is for the big boss, but he sadly is away. Even with him gone, everyone is working diligiantly. You can also see the many awards that WI has hanging on the wall like the huge key. There is also a nice snack table in case some of the workers are feeling a little snacky. If one decides to visit, you must be careful of the webbies lying around that are for future contests and giveaways. And since this is the best site, the people who work there also dress the best. Yes, this is one grand HQ.
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 09:36 PM   #45

jenniferjwva is just really nicejenniferjwva is just really nice

Thanks for this contest.

Here we have a sneak peek at the Webkinz Insider Headquarters. Justin and a few Mods are hard at work talking about up and coming events, using the Bulletin Board to help them keep track of all the fun and exciting things coming up on the site. One Mod sneaks away to snack on some goodies (after all she skipped breakfast and coming up with new contests can be very draining!). Also taking a break is Wendy, who stands in front of a globe, amazed at how many people all over the world come together on WI, sharing their love of Webkinz. Everyone is doing something, all working together to make WI a wonderful place to visit, where people aren’t just names on a screen, but … friends.

jenniferjwva is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 09:41 PM   #46
arrior cats XD

Laserstar is a glorious beacon of lightLaserstar is a glorious beacon of lightLaserstar is a glorious beacon of light

Hello all, and welcome to the FRUITY, FUN WI Headquarters! You thought the room would be drab and boring, with computers and other technical junk? Well, think again! Cause I just stepped in and made it pretty =)

You might think that the HQ would be big, but I'm here to show you that it doesn't have to be. The cozier the better, my friend, is that correct?

As you can see, this room is very bright and cheery. This is a MUST for all headquarters, Webkinz or not. The walls are covered in dreamy clouds and the floor is green to create a wonderful outside aspect. Paw print welcome mats cover the floor; it is nice to be welcome, and it adds a touch of pet-lover's flare to the room.

As you can see, the room has food as a theme, because everyone loves food. We have the lemon, kiwi, strawberry, and pear chairs, and the orange, lime, and pineapple tables. Fruit fest! Then of course every meal no matter how healthy must have desert. So the gingerbread house tv and doughnut sofa are a needed aspect. Of course, once you eat all that food, you have to do something to work it off, so I added a treadmill to the mix.

This picture stars Luna, Frostfur, Sasha, and Sandy, as well as the pet buddy Isla. Enjoy this Webkinz Insider Headquarters! =)

P.S. Sorry all, it is a bit fuzzy, but I was having a bit of trouble with the software.

Last edited by Laserstar; 12-06-2011 at 12:30 AM..
Laserstar is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 09:42 PM   #47

kristalangel759 is a name known to allkristalangel759 is a name known to allkristalangel759 is a name known to all

Read it! Read it! Read all about it!
Exclusive sneak peak into
Webkinz Insider Headquarters!

This is where everything happens. The place that we depend on to get our newz as soon at it happens. So let me take you on a tour. Since it is December, you can see the Webkinz Insider staff has been on top of decorating the place for Christmas,You can even see snow outside! Wendy takes care of the sign up desk. She is taking care of all the new lil'kinz joining Webkinz Insider. Next to her desk is the year five trophy, because as all of you know Webkinz Insider has been going on for five years! If you continue on the top and go to the right, you will see a table. This is where the staff meets to talk about ideas and future plans for the site (Justin is the black and white cheeky dog talking to another staff member about the current contest). Behind them, you can see the kitchen, complete with a refrigrator, stove, and a chocolate fountain. Perfect for keeping them awake and fulll on those late nights. Don't worry, they have a treadmill to work out to lose any weight they may have gained while snacking or just to stretch their legs after long dedicated hours of work. In the lower right hand corner you can see the Webkinz Insider's detective.* He is always working trying to get the latest newz, tipz, and trickz so we can all be succeful and do the best we can on Webkinz. Of course he needs his scooter so he can deliver the newz. To the bottom left hand side you can see the lounge. This is where staff and members can come chill, hang out, talk about Webkinz, or just warm up. So finally, after many years of waiting, the headquarters has been revealed. Thanks for reading my report and Merry Christmas!

*The detective stands for all of Webkinz Insider's members. Without them, we wouldn't know near as much as we do, so thank you!

(P.S. Thanks for the contest! I really enjoyed it! Good luck to everyone!)

Last edited by kristalangel759; 12-06-2011 at 07:31 AM.. Reason: spelling erros
kristalangel759 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 09:55 PM   #48
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

You run through some Webkinz's house, room by room. Every room gets even more random as you go. Some where blank rooms, some where party rooms, some more where solidly colored rooms, even some where solitary black and white rooms, Still some where just ima-pretty-unicorn rooms. The only reason you kept on running through for hours and hours is because of your friend. You worried for their safety. After a long while, you bump into something. "What is it THIS time?" You groan in your head. You look around, but all you see is pure black darkness. "Is- is this what happened to her? My best friend?" You think, panicking. "MWUHAHA! WELCOME... TO THE LAIR." you hear a seemingly evil voice say. You look in front of you, and you see a pair of dark green eyes. "WE ARE... THE INSIDERS! NOW WE SHALL FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO WITH YOU... MWUHAHAHA!" You hear the voice yell in a threatening way. "Oh, come on CBJ, dear. Stop scaring the visitor, will you?" You hear a much less threatening voice say as the lights switch on. You then look in front of you.
The green eyes appear to be from a friendly Black Cat, and you release your breath.
"Do the words "Webkinz Insider" mean anything to you?" She asks. You nod, thinking about about all the wonderful friends you have there. "Good. Well, welcome to our headquarters. My name is CBJ on WI. Would you like a tour?" The now-friendly Black Cat asks kindly. You nod excitedly. You're getting a tour on the most wonderful website ever! "Very well then." The Black cat says, leading you to some pink tables.
"This is where the Administrators work." CBJ explains. "Only two work per shift, they ARE actual Webkinz after all." "Hi there!" A friendly Admin waves to you. "Hi," You say, then ask, "How are you doing today?" "Good!" She answers, continuing to work on answering reports and pms on her touch-computer table. CBJ then moved on, past some dividers, that revealed another worker room, in which she jumped in the upper left desk, and glanced fondly at her black bear before swiveling toward you.
"This is where all of us awesome Moderators work. You like?" Cbj explains. You then look around, and then say, "Yeah. But where the other two?" "Oh, them?" She says, "I got rid of them." You then gave her a stare. Maybe... one of them was your friend? "Oh, will you stop being so serious around us!" A voice from behind you said, but you ignored it. "Well, time to move on, before something ugly will happen." Cbj quickly said, taking your paw, almost dragging you forward to the next part, which happened to be a very fancy office.
You then gasp, then stammer, "J-j-Justin? I was worried about you! You owned this place all along?!" "Yep," He replies, "You can leave now if you'd like, I'll come with you." And a few minutes later, the two of you did just that.

FIN. =)
Full Room:
(The picture story features Firepaw as "You", Crescent as "Cbj", Jay as this admin, Autumn as Wendy, and Tai Lung as Justin. Multiple other (background) webkinz are in the full picture. Thanks for the contest!)
Old 12-05-2011, 01:48 AM   #49
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Welcome to the Webkinz Headquarters, where Justin, Wendy, and their team are working hard to make sure everything is running smoothly! Here are the offices:

There are several "areas" at the WI headquarters. Looks like Justin is running a meeting with Wendy & TTG. They are brainstorming ideas for the next WI banner. You can see some of the designs on the board:

Over in this section, you can see COWS4YOU working diligently on designing the web images for any new cows (and other webkinz) that will be making their WW debut! She needs to figure out where and how they will look on the WI site. She is looking spiffy in her work overalls (designing can get rather messy) :

Not too far from COWS4YOU is FIA, Webberlily and Miss Gnomie. They are taking calls from members and advertisers. FIA must be working so hard - her thinking cap is really blinking!:

Whew! After all of that work, it is a good thing WI Headquarters has a break room. Some hot coffee or a piece of pie really revs the engine for the rest of the day! You can see Jennielou taking a much needed rest.

Looks like the Moderators at WI are so busy! I'm so glad they let me take a peek at their work day. I hope you all enjoyed it, too
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 12-05-2011, 02:25 AM   #50

Mowgli will become famous soon enough

It's Christmas time at Webkinz Insider Headquarters. Starting small and trying to make it big, the headquarters had a humble beginning. With a tree and decorations to add to the season, the admins and founders are hard at work. In the back corner there's Wendy and Justin hard at work at their tables. The kitchen area and large table has room for all, and food always in the refrigerator. The sitting area on the left side of headquarters has gumballs, plenty of room, and space to create the next big thing. Last, with webkinz open 24 hours a day, a place to catch a nap is available so everyone can be hard at work. Plus who doesn't like to sleep?

Closed

Tags
(: team kaylee!, 000000005 was here!, bennybeagle was here, cheeky cat, cheeky dog, cheekys w/ code!, i justin, i want the cheeky dog! <3, jennymang wants the cat!, jesus loves you!, katiekinz8!, kitty was here!, kpk4803lovesyew!, kpkwantstowinbadly, leeann loves this! :-), me going to win (cg), squirrel loves cheekies, yomcnugget, ~*gringersnap, ~*jennymang*~