Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2011, 06:16 PM   #31
Lil Kinz

atillman will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider "Cheeky Christmas" Official Contest Entry Thread

Not sure if this is how to upload it, I hope it works!

Here is what I think Webkinz Insider's Headquarters looks like. The area where the Mystical Mouse is sitting is the Think Space. It is where the workers and creators share their ideas for contests, new Insider features, ect. Then they move over to the work tables. That is where they draw out new ideas and see how they would work and look. After the new ideas are finished the designers send their work to the Corner of Approval to be checked out and added to the website. In one corner there is a couch, espresso machine, and cooler with other beverages for the workers and designers to drink while they chill out and talk. Everyone who works here loves it!

Thanks for giving us Webkinzers a chance to get the cheeky pets!

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWebkinzinsider contest.jpg (88.7 KB, 374 views)
atillman is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2011, 06:52 PM   #32
e are wacky
Webkinz :)

LivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no bounds
LivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no bounds

In this picture you see the head quarter of WI!! In the top you see desks. On the desks are webkinz plushies and paper to jot down ideas and get things organized. Also a bulletin board is above each desk to pin reminders on. That area means business.

Then you have the kitchen snack place. This is the place the Insiders go get a snack when they have been busy getting the word out of Webkinz News. The place is stacked with goodies made from Cheff Gazpachos very own recipes!! And do not be surprised when you walk in and see chocolate covering their faces! They must have had too much from the Chocolate Fountain! Try not to drip any on the webkinz rug!

Then it is back to business. The group gathers on the couches to discuss important matters. Money, GREAT Contests, Ways to improve the site and more. Or the couches are used to take a quick nap.

Then you see plushies from Ameriwade and then the gold safe holding valuables and prizes. Also you see a 5 year trophy in honor of five long years of WI and trying to get the
@. Then you see a big picture of all the wonderul workers of WI. Thank you for this contest. It was super fun! You guys rock!

Good luck everyone!

Last edited by LivvieB2000; 01-21-2013 at 09:08 PM..
LivvieB2000 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 07:13 PM   #33
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

Here it is... The WI Headquarters! I was able to sneak in and take a picture unnoticed, as there's so much going on at the moment! This room has lots of vibrant, flashy pieces, because bright colors inspire bright ideas for Webkinz Insider! To the left, Wendy (the Signature Labradoodle) and Justin (the Signature Endangered Jaguar) are busy checking and updating WI! To the far right, there's a bed for those times when you need to take a quick nap in between working. In the center, four couches have been arranged to discuss new ideas for contests, updates, and thread sections!

Plus, there's also a table with some chairs for WI's moderators and founders to have a quick bite to eat when they get hungry! Justin even had a fast food delivery menu installed above his desk so he can order food while working! The road trip posters on the walls are to remind Justin and Wendy of all of the dedicated WI fans that they met at road trip stops!

The dressers in the other corner are so that Justin and Wendy can store extra clothes for extra late work shifts. Also, there are many balloons to celebrate WI's success! Why not celebrate and congratulate each other on such a great website turnout?! And, the fun cars lying around are for a little goofing around time, as COWS4YOU is so kindly demonstrating in her spaceship. A workplace doesn't have to be serious all the time, does it? I think not.

Finally, there are stuffed animals and Webkinz all around the room that are waiting to be given out to contestants! And, Justin, Wendy, and the rest of the crew may need a little more inspiration! WI's staff loves its headquarters! It's such a fun and exciting place to work, even if it can get a little crazy sometimes!
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 07:21 PM   #34
Bit of a Fixer-Upper
Gifted

maegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy day
maegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy day

This WI headquarters has everything you need for work or a weekend away! The cot that Cera is napping on is perfect for when you work all night or just need a break from crazy family! The comfy couch is right in front of the TV, which is great for watching Webkinz comericals or your favorite TV show. There are two desk used regularly to make WI the best website for Webkinz! Th restroom is pretty self-explanatory and I won't go into a lot of details about that! And of course a small kitchen to keep for eating only fast food!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz contest.jpg (165.0 KB, 284 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-05-2011 at 12:29 PM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
maegansusie is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 07:35 PM   #35
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

Here is my entry!

All the desks are for the Mods/Admins that are monitoring our posts. (I think you can tell whose is whose ) Some of them are reading the letters and reading WI handbooks. And some are playing around with their virtual plushies to see if their is anything wrong with them.

All the different desk chairs represent how no Mods are the same And how no two webkinz are the same.

The Trophy case is for all the webkinz Trophies and prizes that they have given away through years

The Trading desk is for Justin and Wendy and other WI Staffers to come up with ideas for contests, games, and anything else! They are also talking about who will win this contest!

And by the Trading Table is their mini scale Touring Van and a Skateborad. (For their riding pleasures.) So when they have writers block, they can come with ideas by having FUN!

I appreciate everything you guys do! thank you for hosting this contest for us! I really would love it if I or in fact anyone won these wonderful prizes! Thank you so much!
Old 12-04-2011, 07:46 PM   #36

enscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonder

Hello, and welcome to the Webkinz Insider headquarters (WIHQ). This is where it all happens. In the left corner, we have a smorgasbord of rare, exclusive, PSIs, and other items. This is the "wiki", more specifically, the item gallery. Let's move on to the right corner. This is our team or investigators (dun, dun, duuuunnnn). In the football seat it takes two to "tackle" the hard to get info. The flowery seat is the creative polisher of the articles. The formal lounger does the final article copies. They work hard to check for the latest updates and all things webkinz. Let's take a PEEK and see if they know when the next PEEK-a-newz is... In the top corner, we have the private office of Justin and Wendy. Look how hard they're working! Looks like Justin has his ipad next to his desk, to check up on his webkinz account. Even though he works hard, he takes time to check on his lovable pets. On the wall is the monitors, where they analyze all the forum posts and where glitch alarms pop up. Just look at his office view, too! Go to the bottom corner, and you see the experiment lab (oooooooooohhhhhh). This is where a team of Insiders work together to bring you the latest clothing machine recipes and kitchen recipes. (The three circular tables are where you place three clothing items to try out.) Don't forget to iron the clothing ingredients, or else the result will be a little wrinkly. In the center of the room, you have the "forum", where Insiders sit down and discuss all things webkinz. From the latest trends, to the newest newz, you can get the rumors here. So that about wraps up our tour of the WIHQ. Thank you for visiting and have a Webkinz Day!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgWebkinz.jpg (92.0 KB, 284 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-05-2011 at 12:30 PM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
enscats is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 07:53 PM   #37

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

This is my entry for the WI Headquarters contest.
Lots of letters to be answered there.
With maybe some time to enjoy a hot cocoa and a video game.

Thanks for the opportunity to enter this contest.
Happy Holidays Wendy and Justin.
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 08:14 PM   #38
TheNeuroscientist
Gift Guru

ganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond repute

I wanted to create a space that i would want to work in. So I included the most comfortable chairs with the conference table to discuss all the fabulous ideas for fun and games. I also included a corner for some peace and quiet to maintain order, something you all do fabulously around here. Of course there needed to be a cafe for an afternoon pick me up. And lastly, a comfy corner to relax and keep an eye on all of Webkinz World in your crystal ball, because you always seem to know everything

I had a BLAST putting this room together, taking pieces from all of my existing room so it really represents me and my experiences here. Thanks so much for this contest, happy holidays!

ganesha07 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 08:55 PM   #39
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

I picture the webkinz insider office to be a fun place. Along with a desk to work at, there are play areas. You can have tea parties, play in a ball pit or an arcade game. There are plenty of snacks for the hungry staff. There is no dress code and you can even come in your pajamas.

Last edited by lorib64; 12-11-2011 at 12:29 PM..
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 09:06 PM   #40
pumpkin150072

pumpkin13 is on a distinguished road

And now i present to you the......Webkinz Insider Headquarters!!! This is what I think the headquarters would look like. The magical wallpaper is inspiration for the workers of WI. The desks in the corner are where projects are completed and new creations are made. The magnificent chef, Shadow (Black Lab) prepares scumptious meals, snacks and refreshments for the hard-working workers. The tv provides entertainment. Sometimes you just need to relax from all the hard work and watch some of Monkey & Monkey!! Each and every plush on the tables in the bottom corner remind the workers that they should love the job they have and keep doing what they do to achieve, SUCCESS!!!Untitled.jpg

Thank you for a wonderful contest!!! Good Luck Everybody!!!!

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-05-2011 at 12:31 PM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
pumpkin13 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(: team kaylee!, 000000005 was here!, bennybeagle was here, cheeky cat, cheeky dog, cheekys w/ code!, i justin, i want the cheeky dog! <3, jennymang wants the cat!, jesus loves you!, katiekinz8!, kitty was here!, kpk4803lovesyew!, kpkwantstowinbadly, leeann loves this! :-), me going to win (cg), squirrel loves cheekies, yomcnugget, ~*gringersnap, ~*jennymang*~