Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2011, 11:08 PM   #311
Webkinz :)
mamallama76 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider "Cheeky Christmas" Official Contest Entry Thread

Click the image to open in full size.

Your headquarters are wall to wall webkinz 24/7. You have all of the latest webkinz items and top secret webkinz info. You are dedicated to webkinz & their fans....... because webkinz are the BEST and so are YOU!
mamallama76 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2011, 11:08 PM   #312
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through Webkinz Insider
All the creatures were stirring, even a spider.
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St. Justin soon would be there.

The Webkinz were nestled all snug in their super beds,
While visions of Cheeky pets danced in their heads.

With the Webkinz Insider staff all a chatter,
There arose on the lawn a tremendous clatter.

They sprang from their workstations and saw out the door,
It was Justin who was Santa putting toys in the in the sleigh, asking for more!

Cheeky Cats and Cheeky Dogs and pets galore,
He asked the staff to put in gift certificates and more.
There was a toy for a girl and a toy for a boy,
Footballs, baseballs, trucks & dolls to bring joy.

Before this story ends, I should make it all clear,
Justin is really Santa, this I want you to hear.
He brings magic and happiness and delivers the goods,
He works so hard to make WI run smoothly under the hood.

We wish he ran Webkinz World because he is so good,
He would wipe out the bad glitches, truly he would!

So when Webkinz World gives you grief, you better not pout;
Just come here to Webkinz Insider and give a shout out!

On Dasher, on Dancer, on Prancer and Vixen,
On Comet, on Cupid, on Donner and Blitzen.
Keep St. Justin safe while you travel the night,
Because we need him so much; he is just out of sight!

Webkinz Insider Christmas Headquarters:

Attached Images
File Type: jpgw11 Wacky Chrismas.jpg (210.3 KB, 217 views)
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-18-2011, 11:18 PM   #313

BunnyRose flows towards the sea of knowledgeBunnyRose flows towards the sea of knowledgeBunnyRose flows towards the sea of knowledgeBunnyRose flows towards the sea of knowledgeBunnyRose flows towards the sea of knowledgeBunnyRose flows towards the sea of knowledgeBunnyRose flows towards the sea of knowledgeBunnyRose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hersheys here, and I am giving you the Insider scoop on the famous WI's HQ. Here in downtown Kinz Ville, the WI staff is busy! On the top right MissGnomie is looking over a new design for WI. Justin, Cows4U, CBJhockey, and FIA are getting the latest news to update the front page. They all asked me to blackout the computer screens so I don't ruin all the surprises they have in store. Wow, do you see all those trophies. Hey, they even got a trophy for WI's last birthday! Awesome! Anyway, I am getting off topic. So, where was I... Oh, ya. Over by me you will see the conference couches for when they have meetings. There is an other computer in there. Oh, you thought that was a TV well looks may be deceiving, that in fact is a computer, so the staff can see the website if needed during a conference, but I am watching my favorite show on it from an other website. What's that you ask? Why are there disco balls? Well you have to have fun here too, this is a kids website that they are working for. Oh, and the globe? Well, lets just say that it's fun to look at the world... or at least that is what I think. If you might happen to ask about the microphone I am just using it cause it's fun. Who doesn't like a microphone after all? Well, that's all for now 'kinz. Y'all have fun now, I know I sure did! Hersheys is out, Peace!

Last edited by BunnyRose; 12-18-2011 at 11:30 PM.. Reason: typo
BunnyRose is offline Female
Old 12-18-2011, 11:18 PM   #314
Lil Kinz
Skitzz is on a distinguished road

Webkinz Insider Headquaters decorates for the holidays every year. The Office is divided into two different parts. When you walk into Headquaters, you come into a comfy seating room with a fireplace in the middle of the room. The other half is where all of the magic happens, meetings, phone calls, and other important business. This is what I think Webkinz Insider Headquaters would look like.

webkinz.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpgSkitzz.jpg (382.0 KB, 118 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-20-2011 at 12:40 PM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail and cropped it for you! :)
Skitzz is offline Female
Old 12-18-2011, 11:25 PM   #315
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

My Room Design:

My Concept:
I started off with the Webkinz Superfan floors and walls. Why? Well, because it's obvious people on WI love Webkinz.
I added 3 desks in the room, where staff can monitor WI.
I hung 2 Webkinz Day pictures, because I'm sure the staff would love to see pictures from the Webkinz Birthday Parties!
WI is a fun place, so I imagine a WI Headquarters would be a fun place too.
So, in case the staff get bored, there are some bowling pins in the middle of the room, and a bowling ball. Don't want to go bowling? Don't worry, we even have a soccer ball.
And of course, we have a skateboard to zoom around on, which Meadow the deer is riding on. Rumor has it that sometimes WI Staff zoom around on their skateboards racing eachother around the office.
Near the desk on the left is a toy guitar, in case any WI staff members form a rock band.
Also near the desk on the left, you'll see a stack of mail. It's actually a bunch of fan mail, since so many people love WI.
In the corner, you'll see a pig bank. While I'm not sure how it got there, I'm pretty sure I have a feeling COWS4YOU put it there...
And, let's not forget about how much WI loves those Bunny Clowns!
*flashback to all the Bunny Clowns in WI Avatars*
So, you'll see several extra bunny clowns, lying around the room.
Just watch out, or they might hop right back into your avatar again!

So, overall, I tried to go with just a fun concept for this. WI's a fun place, and the staff like to have fun a lot, so I imagined their office to just be a fun and playful place.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 12-18-2011, 11:31 PM   #316
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

The WI HQ is, of course, a 24-hour operation , so in the upper left corner are the necessary facilities to support round-the-clock staff. The snack cart provides all required nutrition for the staff. Ample goof-off time being important, the upper right corner holds the Webkinz Arcade. The staff keeps tabs on Kinz Time via the Countdown Clock - and via the laptop on the desk, where actual work sometimes gets done. The one window provides a glimpse of the rest of the world, which is obviously skewed compared to the little slice of paradise which is the WI Community. The most important corner, in the foreground, contains the chests full of loot that WI gives away in generous contests for its members, as well as the crystal ball with which Wi staff discerns what's really going on, and the Magic 9 Ball for those really arbitrary important decisions.
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 12-18-2011, 11:31 PM   #317
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

Why do you think Justin is always so nice? Every day, he gets to come into work and he gets to sit in a nice hot tub, or feel the 'zen' in the air. The calm and peaceful atmosphere makes Justin feel soothed and happy. When he sits at the zen table, he writes up ideas to improve WI. When he needs to contact Ameriwade, he can go over to the Magic Lamp telephone and call Robert! At the end of a long day of work, Justin needs to plan for tomorrow's work, so he heads over to the sand pit to note down his tasks for the next day. Ahh... life is sweet for Justin .

I know my entry isn't the best or the most "headquarters"-styled room but I just wanted to do something silly (and relaxing!) for the contest Hope you like it! Thanks again for a wonderful contest!
CandiiDucky is offline Female
Old 12-18-2011, 11:40 PM   #318
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

The WI headquarters is located in the basement. You can see staff members working hard to make WI a fun site. They volunteer there time to help members, research WW info & game strategies, & they are always available to chat. There are awards desplayed on the walls for their wonderful help & writing awards. See the plastic plant in the corner? It has been watered so much, it's now REAL!!! It will blossom next year. The poster on the wall, "Rock on!" was created one night, to visually express the staff member's appreciation of the cool members who help each other & contribute their time & talents to many parts of the forum, such as the wiki, threads, Somebody Help Section, etc. There is a TV where staff members can take a break & chat about their fav movie. Right now they're watching High School Musical & enjoying snacks. See the bunny clowns? Those are available for any member to have fun with. There is an open door policy at the WI headquarters. PM boxes are always open & vms are always welcome. See the space ship by the door? That is Justin's 21st century form of trasportation. He built it himself. He is a genius.

There is a sunny welcome mat, & the coffee is always on for members to stop by, chat, & have a treat. or two. & stay awhile, play a game or two, enjoy a bunny clown, & chat about high school musical. ROCK ON, WI!!!

Last edited by momwhoplays; 12-18-2011 at 11:43 PM..
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 12-18-2011, 11:41 PM   #319

Naughtynounou is just really niceNaughtynounou is just really nice

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider "Cheeky Christmas" Official Contest Entry Thread

Welcome to WebkinzInsider.com's headquarters, complete with personalized "W I" logo carpeting.

The room is divided into stations, just as the Webkinz Insider boards are divided into major sections.

Going around the room clockwise, starting at the very top in the middle (12:00), the first stop is Justin and Wendy's stations. This super computer is where the magic happens, and can be used by both people simultaneously. Around their station is the countdown to Webkinz day, as it is quite an event, and they must be sure to relay all the latest news about Webkinz day to their thousands of subscribers. Also seen are some Webkinz world reference books to help them answer members' questions about all things Webkinz. Some PMs have come in today (as they do every day), and are printed out by their computer automatically (they're on the ground in envelopes.)

Also prominently featured are their Kinzville Academy achievement plaque, and the most coveted piece of Webkinz memoribilia ever, the official Key to Kinzville, which symbolizes their exclusive relationship with Ganz and Webkinz, presented to them by Webkinz' Creative Director, who will share secret information with the Webkinz Insider website creators long before letting anyone else in on it. The Creative Director will even take the time to answer WI members' questions from time to time. A great honor indeed!

Moving along clockwise, the next station keeps up with all things webkinz. A prominent map of Kinzville shows what's new in Webkinz World, and where to find what you are looking for. There is a Kinzville Academy griddle, awaiting the opportunity to verify a newly-solved recipe by a WI member. This could, of course happen at any moment, so the griddle is often kept warm. Also, it's nice for Wendy and Justin to have a griddle that can actually make Webkinz World recipes - how many times have you tried to put strawberries, pizza, and pancakes in your oven at home to make yourself a treat? And how many times has it come out looking and tasting delicious? Not often, from my experience!

Alongside the griddle is direct access to the latest edition of Webkinz Newz, hot off the press. All new information makes it to the front page of WI with lightning speed. Alongside the Newz box is the WI clock of Wonder. It keeps track of everyone's time zones, and harmoniously lets us know when to find the next Rare Item available in Arte's Curio shop, or in PJ Collie's Kinzstyle outlet. It also keeps tabs on Today's Activities. Alongside that is the WI Jukebox, which is kept up to date with all the Pet of the Month videos and songs. Like most things in the headquarters, it is rarely ever turned off!

Moving along, we see the WI Party machine, and a "Welcome" balloon as soon as you enter through the door. This is the social area of WI, welcoming new members to WI, and letting WI members announce their next party and invite their new friends!

The next station is the gaming station, for all you arcade and tournament arena junkies. This is the place to find and share the best tips and strategies to win your trophies! A little Wacky Zingoz, anyone?

Continuing our clockwise trajectory, we find information about all things Webkinz! A place to find out about all the Webkinz world hosts, and places to visit in Webkinz world. Everywhere from Debbie Dragon's Travel Agency (airplane) to the Magical Forest (watch out for Nafaria!) to Quizzy's Question Corner! Persephone's got the hottest design tips, and Arte can hook you up with the rarest items in all of Webkinz world. WI can help you learn everything you need to know about all things Webkinz!

In the corner on the left, we find what may well be WebkinzInsider.com's most significant contribution to Webkinz culture: the WI Wiki! Nearly 18, 000 pages and growing, the WI Wiki is the ultimate resource for all things Webkinz. On the wall are pictures of almost all the pets in Webkinz world (see the wiki for the full list, complete with pictures, of course).

Finally, concluding our tour of the WI headquarters is that big giant red WI button we all love to push! How many times have you pressed it? Honestly, I couldn't tell you how many times I have (too many to count!), but I will tell you this: one time, I actually WON! I won a tour van code one day, and it made me so happy, everyone in my home thought I went nuts. You see, the tour van didn't stop anywhere near where I live, so I had no hope of getting one of these codes. But some of you generous WI members decided to share your codes, and for that I am so very grateful.

Thanks to everyone who continues to make WI what it is today. I am so very optimistic about WI's future, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Old 12-18-2011, 11:44 PM   #320

Duckyjk is just really niceDuckyjk is just really nice

Welcome, come on in and join in the fun!! Wendy and Justin are celebrating the great success of the Cheeky Christmas Contest. They have transformed the normally serious and dedicated office to a celebration and party room for all to enjoy!!!

You can see Wendy and Justin dancing together in front of the carosel. (Wendy, watch those feet!!) Later there will be games of air hockey, battleship and maybe even some races!! The big suprise present is where the contest prizes have been stored for safekeeping until the winners stop by to pick up their prizes! Have fun Wendy and Justin!! You sure worked hard and we all appreciate it!
Insiders, don't forget to stop by for some fun!!

Thanks very much for the awesome contest!! Good luck everyone!!
Duckyjk is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(: team kaylee!, 000000005 was here!, bennybeagle was here, cheeky cat, cheeky dog, cheekys w/ code!, i justin, i want the cheeky dog! <3, jennymang wants the cat!, jesus loves you!, katiekinz8!, kitty was here!, kpk4803lovesyew!, kpkwantstowinbadly, leeann loves this! :-), me going to win (cg), squirrel loves cheekies, yomcnugget, ~*gringersnap, ~*jennymang*~