Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2011, 03:19 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

MJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Webkinz Insider "Cheeky Christmas" Official Contest Entry Thread

Here's my entry... This room shows Webkinz Insider workers hard at work. The pets on the two giant computers are moderators, checking our posts. The ones at the paw table are reviewing entries for contests, just like this one. The pets at the gamers garden dining table are Ameriwade, answering orders, and the center table are members waiting to answer questions that other members have.

Thanks for such a great opportunity and fun contest!

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWK Room.jpg (63.8 KB, 800 views)
MJFan94 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2011, 03:21 PM   #22
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Webberlily, COWS4YOU, Gingerly and Babs are hard at work, managing the forums on their WIpads. Although all seems calm, these dedicated workers know they have to concentrate and watch carefully, to make sure the whole forum is always safe.

Justin and Wendy are lounging in their reserved corner. As Wendy arrived earlier, she set straight to work, viewing the forums and planning future events. Justin arrived a bit late, as his Webkinz account had been stuck on 'Please Wait...' and he had to rush to take the Kinzville bus to WI HQ.
As soon as he got there, he sat down, taking a quick breather in his giant throne.
The other staff members are on their breaks:

FIA was watching an episode of her favourite show, Monkey & Monkey.
MissGnomie was sorting through all the fanmail, and periodically she would read a letter out loud, for everyone to listen to.
Cocoabean was reaching into the refirgerator for a snack, having nothing for breakfast except for a small cup from Justin's chocolate fountain.
Jennielou was enjoying a game of bowling, a special treat recently added to their HQ, due to winning the Bublaa contest ( Don't tell the other members!! XD)

Everyone is at ease and enjoying themselves. This is what they love to do, and to them this is absolutely the best place to do it!
Enjoy! I hope you like it! =D

Last edited by Amygirl8; 12-04-2011 at 04:00 PM..
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 04:09 PM   #23

EnsignBush is just really niceEnsignBush is just really nice

Welcome to Webkinz Insider Headquarters! The room is decked out with Webkinz stuff, of course, and right now it is also decorated for Christmas. There's a party atmosphere- it's never boring at Webkinz Insider! All kinds of pets work there- from large pets to Lil' Kinz, from Signatures to eStore pets, from contest prizes to Mazin' Hamsters. People (or pets, as the case may be) can sit around a big table in the middle to discuss ideas. There are also Webkinz Day trophies on display to represent the time and effort that goes into each and every day of Webkinz. Webkinz-themed desks allow for brainstorming, designing, and modeling. And a few pets are guarding a locked chest, which protects WI's most precious valuables. And the Galactic Viewports? WI Headquarters are in space, hovering over Webkinz World where they are omniscient and omnipresent.

Thank you so much for the opportunity! Happy Holidays, and good luck everyone!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgWIContest.jpg (109.6 KB, 789 views)
EnsignBush is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 04:16 PM   #24
Banned
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!

Wonderful Contest!
Here, we have Justin's and Wendy's desks, where the two sit to come up with contests, edit Webkinz Insider, etc. Down here, we have the the monitors, where moderators and administrators watch what's happening on the site. And last but not least, we have the sitting area, where the hardworking staff can take a break!
Attachment 234807
(:

Last edited by webkinzfan909; 03-25-2012 at 05:07 PM..
Old 12-04-2011, 04:32 PM   #25

huskylover456 will become famous soon enough

A wonderful WI HQ,
A nice silent place where all WI staff can work in peace. It has a coffee machine for those who wish to have some, a firplace to keep you cozy as you watch tv when you want to relax, and a table to eat at. Those flowers will keep the place smelling nice. And two com puters to play on or work with comfy plush chairs you could sit there all day.

thanks for wonderful super amazing oppertunity

Last edited by huskylover456; 12-04-2011 at 04:34 PM..
huskylover456 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 04:46 PM   #26
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

I love all the entries so far!!

Ok so in the WI headquarters you can see that its dull walls and floors because I wanted to get the thought of a boring looking room that has the most interesting activity going on in there! No one would expect it! lol
The bottom corner is where the meetings are held, the red seats are for the Admins and the orange are for the Mods(they are orange and not blue because all Mods can become Admins in the future so they are close enough to be considered red-next best thing to red is orange!) And of course Justin is at the top with his fancy chair and special lights to give him a boss sort of feel. Though Im a bit curious as to what could be in that blue gym bag of his? Not dirty laundry for Wendy to wash Im sure! LOL Possible secret prizes for us in the future maybe?
And look! Its Wendy driving by making sure Justin is taking care of things and nothing is going wrong in the headquarters! The windows I think really made the room seem cool cause its at the top of a building and they can view all over WI! I think its a nice touch. The left corner is where they monitor members conversations and posts, they also have a convenient milk storage nearby(I think you can guess who brought that there. ) And right now Butterflies and Cbjhockey are drinking their milk and watching kindly over us. Because its almost the holidays they wanted to give it a Christmas and holiday feel there, they added some nick knacks and holiday furniture. At the top there is a research station, this is where we get all our WIki info, and news! It contains all the information of Webkinz World that we need. Canon is adding some notes to the WIki notebook so she will add them when she gets online again. In the right corner there is the top secret Gold Safe, where all our beloved prizes are held and the $10,000! It also has the equipment to maintain the site and security! And if your wondering why theres a extra seat at the meeting area, its because thats where the future moderators sit and observe the work of our Admins and Mods so that they too one day will be working hard like them! And not all the mods and admins are here because they do need their breaks once in a while too you know!
Good luck everyone! Thanks again for the contest Justin & Wendy!
(my goodness I apologize for the chapter book i wrote above. XD)

Last edited by Lanawas; 12-04-2011 at 04:59 PM..
Lanawas is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 04:59 PM   #27
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

In order to enter the WI headquarters you must have your paw scanned, and in case of hacker's the headquarters is protected by a griffin. Luckily, Justin and Wendy were in a good mood and didn't feel like they would be barbequing any one's head today and decided to let me and I got a quick snap shot of the WI headquarters. There is a 24-hour serve yourself cafe, a WI area, where there are computers and monitors where the WI staff are hard at work (or secretly working on finishing their Webkinz Challenges), a lounge area where lots of discussions take place, like the best pet coming out each month, and a work space that is out of the way where you can get a lot of work done and the phone is constantly ringing with Robert (from Ameriwade) on the line (Justin and Wendy spend the most time here than any other staff members).

The Founder's can each be found wearing a Wekbinz Crown of Wonder. Justin is sitting in his double sized desk in the corner working on writing front page news stories with his Webkinz White Tiger he got special from Mr. Ganz himself as an early Christmas present, while Wendy is counting the money WI has after providing the prizes for this contest and thinking of other prizes for other contests.

Spoiler: show
Justin: Okay how does this sound for story about the Holland Lop Bunny PSI and PSF sneek peak?
White Tiger: ...
Justin: Right, I need to add that your can pre-order it on Ameriwade and how a portion of it goes to WI.
White Tiger: ...
Justin: Great, now I can post it on the front page!

The Admins can be found wearing red and sitting in the bean bag chairs. FIA, COWS4YOU, and MissGnomie, are discussing ideas for upcoming contests, and how there are too many glitches on WW. Poor Jennielou was too tired to change this morning and decided to come to work in her P.J.s, and right now needs coffee; even if it means eating the beans raw!

FIA: Ganz really needs to fix all of these glitches.
MissGnomie: Agreed, today I got a please wait during my intelligence class and ended up failing it because it wouldn't go away.
COWS4YOU: Yeah, I know what you mean. Today I finally saw Nafaria and I clicked on her and got a puff of smoke. It's too bad, I was going to get a Crafty Fairy Clock today.
FIA: Aw that's too bad Cows, there was this glitch I had where I traded with Nafaria and she didn't take any stars.
MissGnomie: Speaking of stars, whenever I try to hunt for them I get a blue screen. If only we worked for Ganz we could fix these glitches.
Jennielou: I need more coffee!

The Moderators can be found wearing blue. Eletrabuzz1 and cocoabean can be found moderating everyone's posts on all of the forums, and making sure no rules are being broken. While babs has decided to take a break and listen in and contribute to the admin's conversation on new contests.

Eletrabuzz1: Oh no, this person just used blue in their post.
cocoabean: Okay, let's use blue to tell this person they can't use blue.
Eletrabuzz1: Yes, the one good thing about being a moderator; using blue.
cocoabean: Yeah, well if you become an admin, you use red.
Eletrabuzz1: I know, but I like blue. It's my favorite color, if I became an admin I would use blue anyway.
cocoabean: Bet you would, you love your blue outfit so much. . .

The Wiki Staff can be found wearing brown/red, sitting in the cafe. Canonymous and monkeecj are figuring out how to solve those megastove recipes and trying to find the scoop on the prizes for the Countdown for Christmas 2011.

monkeecj: So how do you think we make the Crystellmata Crisp canonymous?
canoymous: I have no idea, let's throw together some chicken nuggets, raspberries, lemonade, peanuts and...
monkeecj: Webkinz Crakcers?
canoymous: Sure why not?
monkeecj and canoymous: UGH Megagunk!

The Gift Coaches can be found wearing purple. DakotaKinz, myJbees, Dustbunny, and funmamas are talking about their gift trainees and how they are doing, they also talking a lot about the items they want to trade with each other (that's why you never see one coach post on another coach's GE). On bonnie's WIpad she is giving a new trainee all the info he needs to know to start his own GTE thread.

DakotaKinz: How's your trainee doing? Good? Catching on quickly to new concepts?
myJbees: Oh yeah he's doing great I think once he learns about those dynamic values he will be a perfect addition to the GE.
Dustbunny: Yeah, I just got a new trainee today, don't you think she would be a perfect addition to the GE.
funmamas: Totally. With no experience and no help from her coach she will become a Gift Guru in no time.
DakotaKinz: That's no way to treat your new trainee!
myJbees: Yeah Dustbunny, you make them a Gift Coach and don't tell them about it.
myJbees, Dustbunny, funmamas and DakotatKinz:

As you can see, the WI headquarters is the place to be! Especially on those weekly wacky days where everyone dresses up like wacky. Or maybe on those monthly Bring You Webkinz To Work Days where each staff member brings all their pets that day (last month there was a total of 4294 pets in attendence ). Or even if it's just a day to chill out in the bean bag chairs with fresh food from the cafe and stare at the Webkinz Day Year 6 Print and admire how far Webkinz has come. Every morning the WI staff can't wait to get to the headquarters to do their awesome job.

Thank you for this contest Justin and Wendy, I had a lot of fun designing my room. Hope there are more contests like this one in the future!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgPicture 4.jpg (75.2 KB, 832 views)

Last edited by dogkat13; 12-06-2011 at 07:36 PM..
dogkat13 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 05:17 PM   #28

4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light

This is the busy headquarters of Webkinz Insider. In the corner Daisy the detective is working on solving a mystery that happened in Webkinz World. The Webkinz around the table are talking about a new contest. James the HOP bunny is working on the images for the article. They all are working hard hard trying to concentrate because they have slacked of and had a dance party a few minutes ago.

Attached Images
File Type: jpgWebkinz Insider Headquarters.jpg (62.8 KB, 776 views)
4chocolate7 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 05:54 PM   #29
Diabetes Awareness

Broccoli1997 is a glorious beacon of lightBroccoli1997 is a glorious beacon of light

This is the Webkinz Insider Headquarters. I'm afraid that our worst fears have been realized...Confused? Let me explain.... The person who started WI is named ??? (he calls himself other things, like Justin). He is 29 years old and still lives with his mom. The headquarters are really just his old bedroom, which is still decorated the same way as it was when he was 8. ??? got just a little too obsessed with Webkinz and decided to use his tech. skills to make a website dedicated to it. He had no idea it would become so popular. When it did, he didn't want anyone to know he was behind it...So now he pretends to be moderators and the like to trick you into thinking that there is more than one person in control... ???'s bedroom still contains his old toys and you can tell that he used to like sports. His mom wants him to move out, but ??? won't because he needs her to pay the electric bill for his snazzy red laptop, and he doesn't want to get another job. So ow he n 23.5742 hours a day in his room, with the lights off, working on WI...And now that you know the truth about ??? and WI, he'll probably delete this post before you see it because no one is allowed to know the truth... especially that the WI HQ is really just an 8 year old's bedroom used by a man named who loves Webkinz so much that he still lives with his mom... Thank you for creating WI ??? !!!!!

Last edited by Broccoli1997; 12-05-2011 at 09:11 PM..
Broccoli1997 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 06:00 PM   #30
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

[START TRANSMISSION]

To whom it may concern:

It is a little known fact that the Webkinz Insider Staff are, in fact, secret agents. They battle criminals, such as Mr. Glitch, Sally Spam, and last but not least, the FG (forum ghost). These epic, larger-than-life figures fight for the truth. They are employed by Ganz to protect us and our pets forever. I was able to sneak into HQ and snap a picture of myself on Justin's supercomputer. It is quite a sight to behold!

Note the computers and newz stand where their findings are immediately published, under the alias "Webkinz Insider . com." They have multiple vehicles ready for takeoff if saving the Ganz Galaxy becomes necessary, which, unfortunately, is quite often.

They restore freedom and justice to all Webkinz World. They make us proud!

[/END TRANSMISSION]

Thank you for such a wonderful contest, WI!! You rock!
kittycats10 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(: team kaylee!, 000000005 was here!, bennybeagle was here, cheeky cat, cheeky dog, cheekys w/ code!, i justin, i want the cheeky dog! <3, jennymang wants the cat!, jesus loves you!, katiekinz8!, kitty was here!, kpk4803lovesyew!, kpkwantstowinbadly, leeann loves this! :-), me going to win (cg), squirrel loves cheekies, yomcnugget, ~*gringersnap, ~*jennymang*~