Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2011, 05:52 PM   #261
ow! I'm finally a
Gift Guru

cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider "Cheeky Christmas" Official Contest Entry Thread

This is my interpretation of WI Headquarters:

Click the image to open in full size.

I imagined WI headquarters to be a fun and energetic place, with many places the employees can relax at after a long day. There's a TV area to for anyone who wants to get some new recipes from Chef Gazpacho or get a good laugh out of Monkey & Monkey's jokes, a smoothie machine and a buffet for when you are hungry, and even a Zingoz Switcherooz Arcade Unit for when you're in a "gaming" mood!
cplover5689 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2011, 05:53 PM   #262
Webkinz :)

bearlove will become famous soon enough

Here is my room...

So, this is what I think WI headquarters looks like.There is some working places were they can come up with idea so Webkinz can be a better place.Then we have a place were they can make so new webkinz.They they have a place so they can sit down for a brake
bearlove is offline Female
Old 12-18-2011, 05:58 PM   #263
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Ahoy there, what do I spy, it's the good ship Winsider, sailing the Seven Seas seeking out all the latest Webbie Newz.

Justin runs a tight ship. The Staff have their roles, they all do a fantastic job, but he's always ready to jump in (not literally) and help out whenever he's needed.

Lets see what they're all up to!

High up in the Crows Nest, FIA is scanning the horizon for anything new to add to the Front Page
COWS4YOU checks that there are plenty of Mr Moo Ice-creams for the Staff to enjoy
Webberlily keeps a close eye on Arte's precious Rares (Pirates have been know to sail in these seas too)
MissGnomie, in the Creative Corner, keeps track of our graphics and stories on her pink laptop
Always ready for a party, it's canonymous, reporting parties at the Coral Cove
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 12-18-2011, 05:59 PM   #264
Diabetes Awareness!

Arya is a name known to allArya is a name known to allArya is a name known to all

Thank you for such a wonderful contest! Here is my entry:

Here at WI headquarters we love what we do, which is why it is
such a relaxed style workplace. There are webkinz plushies all around,
bright colors, and fun desks. Because we belive that work should also
be fun. People can gather around and chat about what they think
would make WI even better then it already is. others are busy at work
finding out new webkinz events, editing the wiki, or making new contests.

There is also a newspaper stand to get the latest webkinz world news, a nice
big safe to keep all of the wonderful prizes that we give away in. (including the
cheeky dog and cheeky cat ) a large TV set is hooked up to webkinz world,
to make searching for new recipes easier, and there is a nice snack table in the
back for interviewing Webkinz world workers to get the inside scoop.

Arya is offline Female
Old 12-18-2011, 06:06 PM   #265
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

The WI Headquarters is far too vast to show in one photo ... so this is what I think one corner of the HQ would look like.

It takes a balance of hard work, creativity and fun to keep WI engaging, fun, running smooth while keeping all the members safe online. And since it covers every time zone the Headquarters has accommodations such as restrooms; a glorious outdoor space to walk and get fresh air; a dining area and of course a place to nap ... but those areas aren't a part of this photo.

I this corner of the WI HQs you will see up on the top right there's an area to work through creative blocks - the arcade games, stretching with some yoga or getting oxygen to the brain on the treadmill. Oh, and the year 4 trophy is still there from the summer's WI birthday party.

By the large window is the table to discuss ideas, go over notes and also check on posts in between on the laptops. Though most of the posts are looked through on the large screen over there at the top left.

There's a snack area in this room but the main kitchen and dining area is off screen. Chocolate for stressful moments and ice cream for the 3pm slump ... and ice cream for all other times of the day too because ... because it's ice cream!

Thank you for the contest and for the opportunity to show my vision for WI's HQ!

Last edited by DakotaKinz; 12-18-2011 at 06:11 PM.. Reason: resized photo (too large first time)
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 12-18-2011, 06:14 PM   #266
HEY YOU
Gifted

1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things
1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things

What does WI Headquaters looks like you may ask? Well I always thought that WI headquaters always seem like a fun work environment. Even though it may look a little crazy they get the job done. Everyone takes turns going down the slide on there free time. Remember when you were little your parents always said "No jumping on the bed." Well at WI headquaters you can! They got trees made out of ice cream!?! Oh boy! This is the place to work! Over by Wendy & Justin's desk there's a golden safe, which holds the prizes for this contest. There locked away safely waiting for the winners to be announced. I would like to say thank you for having this contest!

1212blue is offline Female
Old 12-18-2011, 06:18 PM   #267
Diabetes Awareness
MissPiffle has a spectacular aura about

Hi it's Wendy, I wanted to show you our new Webkinz Insider office. To help you appreciate how awesome our new offices are I wanted to quickly show you where Justin started The Insider.

Picture 2.png

That is his parent's garage. You can see the furniture that his mom stored outside because it no longer fit the style of the house and of course his dad's car collection. His dad would roll up the garage door to work on the formula one and Poor Justin was forced to work in that tiny little corner. He couldn't even move out all of the touring vans he collected so they were just sitting there for the longest time. Then I entered into the picture because managing this website was more than one person could handle and we couldn't even fit another desk into the garage. So we spent a lot of time looking for just the right space. Can I just say it is amazing!

After working for so long it the dark garage, I sometimes catch Justin wearing his sunglasses because it is so bright in the new loft. May grandmother gave me the furnishings for the lobby, they may be a little bit old fashioned, but there is something elegant about wingback chairs and the old vanity for the desk. The loft comes with a small little kitchenette, we added the coffee bar because sometimes we need to work all night long monitering posts. We even have extra tables in the corner for some of our administrators to come in and work on the premises. But the real reason that Justin loves this place is the closet we converted into a private office just for him.

Picture 3.png

Now he can finally manage The Insider the way he has always wanted by hosting a great site and sharing gifts with all the people who come and check us out online. I bet you want to know who the big present is for, well you will have to wait a little bit longer. Thanks for checking out our new HQ I am sure you agree it is better than Justin's parents garage where we started!

Bye for now, Wendy
Attached Images
File Type: jpgPicture 5.jpg (61.0 KB, 76 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-20-2011 at 11:21 AM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
MissPiffle is offline Female
Old 12-18-2011, 06:29 PM   #268
In the hands of God

hubby9 has a spectacular aura abouthubby9 has a spectacular aura about

Here's my entry
Whe you enter the WI headquarters on the right, the snack bar is straight ahead, and the entry is guided with the ribbon dividers. On the top right, with the markers, they can brainstorm new ideas. On the left is where they discuss the new ideas for the website. The hot tub is for comfort, and winding down, and the design table is where new designs are created for the site. Webkinz items are spread throughout the room for inspiration for new ideas, and there is a snack circle in the middle in case the writers and/or designers get hungry, and also a snack bar on the top for any other desired snacks.
Hope you like it!
Old 12-18-2011, 06:34 PM   #269
rubydanderfluff
Lil Kinz

XooXooPetals is on a distinguished road

Psst... yeah, you.... wanna see the WIHQ? Yeah? Awesome! Lemme grab the key my pal, the liger, gave me.

*Click!*

Here we are! The epicenter of all things Insider. It's pretty empty now, since the day-shifters have already gone out in search of vittles for the evening. Znag the white liger is still on the job,
though, apparently having an exclusive video conference with Chef Gazpacho over by the bean bag center, where they meet with Ameriwade reps, Kinzville celebrities, or even fellow insiders with a scoop. It's also a great place just to put up your feet, paws, claws, or flippers and unwind a bit with the new video game console.

Over on the wall to the left is the "Webkinz Insider Official Webkinz Day Countdown Clock" (WIOWDCC for short-ish), since we'd never, ever, want to forget Webkinz Day. Oh! you've gotta see these desk/computers made specially for WI, with all of the programs, archives and other such tech-ness built into the touch-screen desktop. Everything the admins and mods need to know in order to keep WI running at their fingertips' disposal.

The "coffee/cocoa/whatever-you-care-to-drink" station is chocked full of all the caffeine, sugar, and other such yummies anyone will ever want to drink, and the life-sized inflatable palm tree adds that touch of tropical fun every HQ needs. (Maybe the cheeky cat and dog be hidden back there!)

Lastly, though absolutely most importantly, what they like to call, the Anger Management Percussion Therapy Area! It may look like just an ordinary drum set to you, but, we all know, one too many "Please Wait" notices, and we might just feel the urge to beat something with a stick. Those plagued with the most server failures and glitches have become extremely well-practiced drummers and, someday, might just start a band. And the fire extinguisher is handy for the rare event of spontaneous combustion. Safety first!!

We'd better run; I think I hear the night-shifters coming down the stairs.

Oh no! don't leave any pawprints!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgWIHQ.JPG (63.1 KB, 84 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-20-2011 at 11:25 AM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
XooXooPetals is offline Female
Old 12-18-2011, 06:37 PM   #270
Hunger Games!

Pandingo124 has a spectacular aura about

This is how I envision the WI headquarters. Plenty of room to relax and let the creative minds wander. A table where meetings can be held, along with a snack counter and sink, and don't forget all the cozy couches and chairs! The stairs in the back lead up to the loft where what looks like a maze of technology is housed. It's actually a computer cave for all the WI workers to update all us fanatics on all things Webkinz!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgWIchristmas.jpg (89.4 KB, 80 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-20-2011 at 11:26 AM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
Pandingo124 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(: team kaylee!, 000000005 was here!, bennybeagle was here, cheeky cat, cheeky dog, cheekys w/ code!, i justin, i want the cheeky dog! <3, jennymang wants the cat!, jesus loves you!, katiekinz8!, kitty was here!, kpk4803lovesyew!, kpkwantstowinbadly, leeann loves this! :-), me going to win (cg), squirrel loves cheekies, yomcnugget, ~*gringersnap, ~*jennymang*~