Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2011, 03:22 PM   #251
Webkinz :)

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Webkinz Insider "Cheeky Christmas" Official Contest Entry Thread

Welcome one, welcome all to the WI Headquarters! This is where ALL of the magic happens! Luckily, I got a peek at what it really looks like!
Click the image to open in full size.
You may not believe this, but the WI Headquarters is actually located in outer space! If you want proof, just look out the window! You can see all of the stars and a huge rocket ship! Justin goes in to outer space in his awesome red hover craft that the martians gave to him, and the amazing view inspires him and gives him the "out of this world" (Get it? Out of this world? Space?) WI ideas that make the site awesome!

In the lower corner, you can see the lounge area where the staff can chill out and view the amazing trophies that WI has received. On the cozy leather couches you can view the Creativity Award, Excellence Award, Improvement Award, and the Site of the Year Award are breathtaking!

You can also see the meeting area where all of the meetings occur! The huge captain's chair at the head of the table is no other than Justin's chair! I was so excited when I got to sit in it, but then the security guards took me away (Long story ). On the long meeting table, you can see Justin's paperwork and COWS4YOU's delicious caramel moo moo mocha.

In the top corner, you can see Justin's office. Only Justin has a office in the headquarters because he plans out most of the website. His cozy electric green chair is to die for! Justin also is getting in the holiday spirit, his wreath puts together the entire office! It is very quiet in there because as you can see, he has his own room dividers so he can focus. Outside of his office you can even see the hovercraft that the martians gave to him for his birthday!

Last but not least, near the door, you can see all of the Webkinz that are used in the Free Webkinz Code button. Mixed in with these precious plushies, the rare Webkinz Cheeky Dog and Cheeky Cat are hiding!
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2011, 03:22 PM   #252
alk 4 CysticFibrosis

arigenius is a jewel in the rougharigenius is a jewel in the rough

Justin, the leopard, is hard at work on blueprints for a new contest. But all of a sudden Nafaria arrives! Nafaria's appearance causes such a raucous that Justin throws his blueprints into the conveniently placed fireplace. Unable to steal the blueprints, Nafaria decides to commence Plan B: going into the gold vault. Fortunately, the brave and heroic knights are able to stop her during the chaos.

However, Nafaria escapes when she fools the guards into thinking she has cooties. While all of this is happening, the rest of the WI staff is relaxing in their break-rooms, separated by gender of course. Strawberry, the pink pony, is getting her very long hair done in the salon chair. Pebbles, the cocoa dinosaur, is oblivious to the break-in because he is watching his favorite show, Barney and Friends.

In the end, justice prevails and all fairs well in WI HQ!

(Submitted by arigenius)
(p.s. I also attached the SAME image in a word doc just in case)
Attached Files
File Type: docroom entry.doc (651.0 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by arigenius; 12-18-2011 at 03:30 PM..
arigenius is offline Female
Old 12-18-2011, 03:45 PM   #253

ShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant future

Here's my entry! Hope you like it!

So, this is what I think WI head quarters look like.

We have the several WI workers everywhere, talking about up coming events, relaxing and having fun! On the walls of the room, there are different things that represent webkinz itself. As you can see, there is a big present box, which contains all the prizes that WI are giving out! This room is not only for work but it's for play too!
ShoutingDreams is offline Female
Old 12-18-2011, 04:13 PM   #254
DIABETES AWARENESS

99ashley is on a distinguished road

Uploaded with ImageShack.us I Headquarters is in a top secret area in an underwater cave,where the only access is on a raft, swan, or hero mobile. This is for security purposes, so that there is little chance for any news breaking information to get "leaked" out. Justin, Wendy, and Kevin have the latest technology in order to access the most up-to-date Webkinz info.Robert at Ameriwade has a direct link with WI using the wrap around screen and for guaranteed lightning fast service. Gift exchange, Administrators, and Moderators are also accessed through this computer system. Notice the two "brains" so that the computers never run out of "memory". There is a rest area and they eat berries for super energy.
Have a Berry Cheeky Christmas!!!!!!!!!
99ashley is offline Female
Old 12-18-2011, 04:13 PM   #255
Lil Kinz
cinpep is on a distinguished road

I (hopefully) attached my idea! In the top right corner, there is a desk where you can work and design new contests and such. The chair is a feather, since the best work gets done in comfort. Also, you will see a mostly unattractive brain and a treadmill, to get your brain working, of course! The bone provides motivation, and the stopwatch on the wall tells the time.
There is a TV for entertainment when you're on break, along with a comfy sofa and a coffee. The cleaning supplies speak for themselves, since any office should be kept looking its best. The miniature Christmas tree is for the holiday spirit.
The magic Princess mirror is for important decision-making. The bookshelf contains books about all sorts of Webkinz information.
The chalkboard and chairs are for presentations and meetings. The table in the middle of the room is for discussing Webkinz and all sorts of ideas and contests. This is where the decisions given from the magic Princess mirror are finalized.
Thank you for looking at my entry, and good luck to everyone!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgwi headquarters idea.jpg (86.9 KB, 59 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-20-2011 at 11:17 AM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
cinpep is offline Female
Old 12-18-2011, 04:21 PM   #256
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

here's my take to the Webkinz Insider headquarters. The desks in the back are for working on the site. The table is for group meetings. there is a little lounge with a tv in the lower right because sometimes you need to take a break. in the upper right is a cafe nook for lunch. as for the chocolate fountain, well, we did just win a lot of money. don't you think every headquarters deserves a chocolate fountain?
Old 12-18-2011, 04:23 PM   #257
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

Here is my entry of what I think Webkinz Insider Headquarters looks like.
There are several WI employees hard at work. At the creativity desk, this is where all the new ideas for banners, contests, and all other things creative take place! Then at the other desks this is where the moderators are making sure everything is running correctly, members are following the rules, and keeping members safe! There is also a break area, which includes the most comfortable couches, a nice t.v., and a table to eat at, for those needing a break from all the hard work. There is also an employee playing the piano to keep everyone entertained! The treasure chest has some of the most valuable items in it that is being saved for future contests. Everyone is hard at work keeping Webkinz Insider safe and running!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwicontest.jpg (111.9 KB, 130 views)
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2011, 05:16 PM   #258
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

I think this is what the W.I. Headquarters looks like. They would have all the coolest WW items to be giving away in contests. They have to have a room full of fun things to do, for when they get a break from all the hard work.
blueajah is offline Female
Old 12-18-2011, 05:29 PM   #259
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success
valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success

WI Subscriber

The WI staff recently moved to a more upscale building in the heart of downtown, but they have remained so busy that they hardly have time to notice the awesome view of the city that their new digs offer them. Here Justin is busy in his corner cubicle, trying to finish tomorrow's front page but also trying to get caught up on his emails, and even his snail mail - who still uses that! Robert from Ameriwade is waiting patiently in the Reception Area for his scheduled meeting with Justin. Robert knows how busy the WI staff really is, and he admires how they still took the time to do such a great job decorating the room for the holidays. Wendy is buried in her office at her computer with her coffee cup close at hand - nothing new there! Don't knock that messy desk in her office - it's where a lot of the work here at WI actually gets done. In the Conference Room, FIA is chairing a meeting with the Mods and Admin staff. COWS4YOU has just made a good point that everyone is considering. It's all in a day's work here at WI headquarters!

Last edited by valleygram; 12-18-2011 at 10:08 PM..
valleygram is offline Female
Old 12-18-2011, 05:36 PM   #260
Lil Kinz
bibliophile16 is on a distinguished road

*Ok, this is my first ever design-a-room contest entry so I hope the picture shows up.

I imagine the WI headquarters in an old building with lots of unique charm located in a random city. The best place to work is somewhere fun yet functional such as the Webkinz Insider headquarters. A party mat welcomes you at the door and when you look left a case full of awards meets your eyes. Continuing to examine the room you notice a comfy couch where a black cat is sitting clothed in what might be a Halloween costume. There is a large sign above the area counting down until the next Webkinz day, which is of course the staff's favorite holiday. Next, there are two desks. At one a wigged unicorn works on the latest Webkinz news while a crowned husky plans the next Webby contest. In a nearby corner a large table stands with papers and coffee cups on it. Here, Justin and Wendy are sitting working on a group project. Finally, there is a little snack area complete with an espresso machine and tasty treats. In short, WI headquarters is a cozy seemingly normal place where great minds come together (who aren't always normal, but they sure are fun!).

Attached Images
File Type: jpgWI contest room (WI headquarters).jpg (54.5 KB, 61 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-20-2011 at 11:18 AM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
Closed

Tags
(: team kaylee!, 000000005 was here!, bennybeagle was here, cheeky cat, cheeky dog, cheekys w/ code!, i justin, i want the cheeky dog! <3, jennymang wants the cat!, jesus loves you!, katiekinz8!, kitty was here!, kpk4803lovesyew!, kpkwantstowinbadly, leeann loves this! :-), me going to win (cg), squirrel loves cheekies, yomcnugget, ~*gringersnap, ~*jennymang*~