Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2011, 10:13 PM   #221
est of Weird.
Webkinz :)

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Insider "Cheeky Christmas" Official Contest Entry Thread

Click the image to open in full size.
AREA 51
SECTOR 12

Here is the WI headquarters: located in space!
On the left, we have moderators moderating all of WI with their high-tec TV's to make sure nobody is causing trouble: look out!
In the center is the member tracking device, so we can see where they are and store all their info in one convienient place.
On the far right is the solving area, where staff can try to solve recipes to send to places in the forum. It looks like one of our wonderful mods has cooked up some Cookie's Cookies to give SantaKinz!
And last, but obviously not least, we have the machine that keeps WI up and running in the back corner. You could say it's the core of the site! This machine also acts as Admin, and is able to send out PMS to users when the moderators sense something is amiss. It also rarely breaks, meaning WI can stay up and running smoothly for years to come!
(And when it does break, all you have to do is open the shaft door on the side of it and type in your first Webkinz' secret code. )

Last edited by stargazer1; 12-18-2011 at 10:17 AM.. Reason: I realized there was still time to enter today, so I added a little to my description. Hopefully that's alright!
stargazer1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2011, 10:41 PM   #222
Gifted

Rabid Fish has disabled reputation

Here's how I envisioned Webkinz Insider headquarters:
Mods and Administrators working hard, WI members lounging and talking, and welcoming new members.
as you can see, they're very busy.
Mods are having a meeting, Webkinz Insider members playing, and getting the latest news.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg.mm.jpg (98.0 KB, 75 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-20-2011 at 11:04 AM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
Rabid Fish is offline Male
Old 12-17-2011, 10:58 PM   #223
Happy to be
Gifted

GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!

Here is my entry:

WI Hdqtrs2.jpg

Webkinz Insider Headquarters is a very busy and social place. Yes, it features shared devotion to Webkinz world and its many special parts, but most of all it is about the Insiders themselves.

You can see Justin, full of ideas, busy at his Quizzy table. It inspires him to endless new ways to make WI better. He has his eye on the goings on of WI and WW all the time. (Also note that by the door there is a handy "Webkinz Mobile" he can use to dash to imporant meetings outside WI Headquarters, usually opportunities to make things more fun for WI members.

Wendy, as you can tell from her fiery outfit, is ablaze with new ideas while at work at her drawing board.

The Mods are on hand, too, come Summer, Fall, Winter or Spring (as you can tell from their seasonal ensembles). They also keep a close eye things in WI. Note that they have a zany visitor. Perhaps an Insider who needs special help understanding how to play nicely? Also, you can see that another Insider is chatting with the Mods. He's receiving kingly treatment... the most comfortable chair, tea, flowers and a crown... since all Insiders are treated like royalty at Webkinz Insider Headquarters!

In the snack area some Insiders have gathered to share a pie one of the generous Administrators made for them. By the window there is a treasure chest of prizes. Note the med kit that is kept handy, just in case anyone is overcome by generosity and needs immediate medical attention!

In the sitting area you can see the expected Webkinz Day countdown and a few of the many prizes that WI has earned. You also see a few Insiders, to remind us that Webkinz Insider and Webkinz World draw a diverse crowd, from the urbane, sophisticated, pampered princess to the charming, sweet country cousin.

Most important of all, there is handy information about Webkinz World and a friendly greeting at the door for all, especially the newest players, who come to visit Webkinz Insider!

PS- Sorry I couldn't get my image bigger. I need to review attachments... Anyway, click it to see. I promise, it shows all I describe!

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-20-2011 at 11:05 AM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
GlynnisI is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 10:59 PM   #224
Diabetes Awarness
Lil Kinz

r5a6t7s8 will become famous soon enough

Here is my version of the Webkinz Insider Headquarters.

On the right are the desks, where Justin and Wendy are busy coming up with new and wonderful ideas for Webkinz Insider members. Next to the desks is the gold safe, where the amazing prizes are securely locked up until it is time to give them away. There is a kitchen in case staff need a snack, and a bed where they can dream up ideas to share with Wendy and Justin. The TV keeps staff up to date on everything going on in Webkinz World, and a comfy pom-pom chair and jukebox to relax. After a hard days work, staff can play a game of Frisbee together. Webkinz Insider Headquarters is not just a place for work, it is a fun, happy place where new ideas are born.

Good luck to everyone who enters!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgScreen shot 2011-12-17 at 10.15.11 PM.jpg (92.7 KB, 71 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-20-2011 at 11:06 AM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
Old 12-17-2011, 11:38 PM   #225
hoooo!
Gifted

LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!

This is what I think the WI HQ look like! An area to train GT's, and an area to chill in, There is plenty of desks for writing, typing, moderating and reading. Clara the Gypsy Vanner is going to grab the WI control panel on the desks, Sunshine is waiting on her new trainees to arrive to give them there very first quizzes, Sally is playing with the purple sparkle ball. We're gonna go Christmas shopping later too!

12 days of ebkinz Insider: 12 Smileys to chose from, 11 new GT's, 10 thousand e-Store points, 9 Hot coffees, 8 New PM's, 7 Administrators, 6 Moderators, 5 CASH COW TROPHIES!!!, 4 New pets adopted, 3 New Challenges, 2 Cool Website Owners, and a big happy WI family!!
LittleBird is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 11:42 PM   #226

nikkibadger is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much for this fabulous contest. One of the only ways to get those Webkinzs without paying an arm and a leg. I really hope to win one. Thank you for all those that helped me learn to upload a picture from WW.

I had originally went with a theme idea but decided that since WW has so many different items for so many different personalities that headquarters would have to have many of those items so I went for a look of customization.

In the morning Justin meets with everyone to discuss the days tasks from his throne. Then they head to the design area with all the equipment to prepare all of our fun stuff on Webkinz. Also an area to relax and chit-chat about the day or ideas as well as just take a break. Also a kitchen area since headquarters is open 24 hours a day, anyone can go in and make their favorite webkinz dishes. Last but not least is the play area, since Webkinz is all about having fun, headqurters couldn't be without a play area!

Hope you all enjoy and congrats to all those who win!

Sincerely,
Nicole

nikkibadger is offline Female
Old 12-18-2011, 12:07 AM   #227

-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

For our friends at Webkinz Insider, headquarters could never be a plain office with desks and chairs. Webkinz World is a magical, colorful place full of fun and adventure. So, here we see our moderators mixing business with pleasure. The fresh air and beauty of their surroundings inspire them to be creative and think of fun and helpful ways to enhance our Webkinz World experience.
Thanks, moderators, for making Webkinz Insider a welcoming, friendly place where our questions are answered, and there are contests with great prizes, and lots of helpful advice. You deserve a "cool" and breezy place to work. Hope you like it!

(Good luck to everyone!)

-Liz- is offline Female
Old 12-18-2011, 12:20 AM   #228
hippyhop has much to be proud ofhippyhop has much to be proud ofhippyhop has much to be proud ofhippyhop has much to be proud ofhippyhop has much to be proud of

WI Insider office.jpg

As with any Internet company, They have be able to make do with what they have. Working with tons of stuffed animals and toys around. (always have to have the latest Webkinz) They have a couch for the late nights and computers and magazines are everywhere. Boy, What I wouldn't give to be able to afford a maid. Someday, for sure. Whatever it takes to make sure that world knows all the news of Webkinz.

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-20-2011 at 11:10 AM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
hippyhop is offline Female
Old 12-18-2011, 12:55 AM   #229
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

Here is my entry. And a big thank you to WI staff for another great contest, and to all the WI members who helped to win that other contest which made this contest possible.

This is how I imagine WI headquarters might look. It's very busy, but also a really fun place to hang out.

In the top corner we have a large table to hold meetings. There is a map of Kinzville on the wall for handy reference, and two boards for keeping track of all the various special events in webkinz world. Notice all the sticky notes. Of course, we can't have stuffy, old chairs in our meeting space so we have comfy beanbag chairs instead.

In the left corner we see two workstations with laptops so the moderators can keep track of things on WI. Here we also see a large storage cabinet which holds the various prizes for all those great contests. It's overflowing, though, so some of the prizes are scattered about. There's even a leftover bunny clown from a previous contest.

In the bottom corner, we see the snack station where you can help yourself to a cookie and grab a cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. Then settle down at one of the big computers and log in to your webkinz account. You can't miss a floating leaf or snowflake on those huge monitors!

Finally, in the right corner we have more games. If you should ever need a break from the computer, you can play a game with a friend here or get some exercise on the treadmill.
acourt is offline Female
Old 12-18-2011, 01:03 AM   #230
Gifted

abeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond repute

Webkinz Insider vigilantly works to protect and inform Webkinz enthusiasts all over the world. For safety, its offices are located in an undisclosed location far beneath the surface of the ocean. While the robot guard, codename "The Enforcer," provides much of the muscle behind the WI office's security system, Officer Blitzen provides its brains - the office is secure as long as he is on watch. Dr. Kami heads WI's research development team, and keeps watch over new experiments in Webkinz technology (he encourages budding Webkinz scientists to always wear their W-safety glasses when in the lab). An information control center allows Webkinz to keep tabs on new media developments in Webkinz world, and a bookshelf and newspaper holder document important current and historical trends for research. A refrigerator provides the necessary snackies for late-night committee meetings. A small news studio with a podium manned by Elton the Cheeky Blueberry Monkey allows WI to broadcast breaking news in an instant, and the vehicles kept on premise at all times provide quick travel to any breaking stories. How do these vehicles manage to emerge from under the ocean? Why does a door appear to be hovering in the middle of a viewing window? These are pressing questions that Dr. Kami and the crack WI staff are working on right now...

Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz winter contest.JPG (113.3 KB, 87 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-20-2011 at 11:12 AM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
Closed

Tags
(: team kaylee!, 000000005 was here!, bennybeagle was here, cheeky cat, cheeky dog, cheekys w/ code!, i justin, i want the cheeky dog! <3, jennymang wants the cat!, jesus loves you!, katiekinz8!, kitty was here!, kpk4803lovesyew!, kpkwantstowinbadly, leeann loves this! :-), me going to win (cg), squirrel loves cheekies, yomcnugget, ~*gringersnap, ~*jennymang*~