Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2011, 08:15 PM   #211
Lil Kinz
w3chan is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider "Cheeky Christmas" Official Contest Entry Thread

I imagined WI headquarters to be an undersea cave hidden inside the pond of a golf course. There is a table for meetings about upcoming events in Webkinz World. There are computer desks and a tablet for editing the site and playing on Webkinz. There is also a coffee station in case someone falls asleep. The wardrobe is for storing clothing machine recipes and the fridge is for food recipes. Also there is a gem hunt jewel box, used for finding the upcoming rare items. I hope you've enjoyed this, and good luck to everyone participating in this contest.

I forgot to attach the picture. Please click the thumbnail.

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz.jpg (187.5 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpgw3chan.jpg (407.4 KB, 41 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-20-2011 at 06:58 PM.. Reason: opening up and cropping your thumbnail for you! :)
w3chan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2011, 08:33 PM   #212
Lil Kinz
gizzyfan is on a distinguished road

This is my Webkinz HQ. There isn't much to say about it... I hope I got close to what it look's like

IMG_0576.jpg
This is my WebkinzInsider HQ I did my best and I hope I got close enough to win the or

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-20-2011 at 06:59 PM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
gizzyfan is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 08:48 PM   #213
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

here we have the Webkinz Insiders Headquarters

it is nearly 4:00 AM in the morning and some WI staff are still working. monkeecj (Lion) is busy organizing the Wiki, and Webberlily (Lil' Panda) is just finishing replying to the fan mail when suddenly, the phone beside her ringed
"hello?" Webberlily said
"umm, hi, this is Santa, i was delivering my Christmas Presents to you guys but i got stuck in the chimney, it would be great if you can put the fire out so i wont get burned, and -"
"wait! Christmas Eve isnt until a few more days!"
"it isn- WHAT? umm, er, i was never here..." Santa said
then Webberlily heard some noises, must be Santa's Reindeers helping him get unstuck from the chimney.
just then she smelled something weird coming from the kitchen
"Justin? (Frog)" Webberlily asked, walking into the kitchen
"uh? what? oh hi Webberlily, just making a sandwic - oh no! i must have accidentally made Witches’ Brew instead!”
“Justin? i think you are up too late, why don’t you take a rest?”
“good idea Webberlily!”

i hope you guys liked my entry, and i had to type this in Microsoft Word and then copy and paste it because i dont want a blackout or something like that to happen while i was working on my entry, there has been a lot of blackouts lately
and i hope my picture isnt to big, but just incase, i have put it in a spoiler, if this isnt allowed, please let me know, and thank you so much for the opportunity to win some of the rarest Webkinz of all time!

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-20-2011 at 06:59 PM.. Reason: removing spoiler
wenjun is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 08:50 PM   #214
Webkinz :)
BennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guide

Thanks for the AWESOME contest, WI! Unfortunately I have no idea how to edit my post, so I can't open my room in full size. I hope I win a or !

In the left corner you can see a TV set and a Bone Lounger that my fox, Xena, is sitting in. In the right, there is a Bone Coffee Table that my Cocker Spaniel, MartSay, has paper and a pen on, with a close at hand Webkinz Guide on a Bone Side Table. Over in the top corner, my Lil' Kinz Yorkie, Cuddles, is listening to the Space Jukebox while singing along by reading the music notes on the Music Stand. In the lower corner, there's a kitchen for the WI staff. In it, my beagle, Benji, is getting a piece of cake, while my collie, Lassie, is cooking on the stove.

Attached Images
File Type: jpgWI Headquarters.JPG (60.5 KB, 51 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-20-2011 at 07:00 PM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
Old 12-17-2011, 08:53 PM   #215
yoshi852
Lil Kinz
Wish fire66 is on a distinguished road

Click the image to open in full size. This is an image of my room for the giveaway i included a bathroom and a table for you to eat on. Also a t.v to watch during breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It includes a game place to you can play Link'd and there is also a bowling alley you can bowl in. And there is a bathtub and a bed to sleep in. Hope you enjoy my room thanks!
Wish fire66 is offline Male
Old 12-17-2011, 09:30 PM   #216
Lil Kinz
TheDoctorIsIn will become famous soon enough

This is my design of the WI headquarters. As you can see, the pets are busy working to ensure everything runs smoothly! (click to make it larger)

Attached Images
File Type: jpgCapture.jpg (66.7 KB, 57 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-20-2011 at 07:01 PM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
TheDoctorIsIn is offline Male
Old 12-17-2011, 09:46 PM   #217
Hennifers

Hennifers has a reputation beyond reputeHennifers has a reputation beyond reputeHennifers has a reputation beyond reputeHennifers has a reputation beyond reputeHennifers has a reputation beyond reputeHennifers has a reputation beyond repute

Up above the clouds of webkinz world is the Webkinz Insider Headquarters. The webkinz insider headquarters is equipped with modern technology to help keep webkinz insider as successful as it is! The top left hand corner of the WI headquarters is the meeting room where all WI executives can meet to talk about upcoming plans for WI. In the right hand corner is the coffee bar where the java runs plentiful for many late nights and for the many hour WI employees put into all the work they do. Next is the work area complete with desks that everyone can work out. And who even knew that Plumpy and Kimmi had a part time job at the WI headquarters! Also important to the WI headquarters is the Webkinz Day countdown which tells everyone how much time they have to prepare for the most important day in Webkinz. WI headquarters the place to work and to have a good time with your friends!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgScreen shot 2011-12-17 at 9.32.56 PM.jpg (90.0 KB, 60 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-20-2011 at 07:02 PM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
Hennifers is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 09:58 PM   #218

Naoolta is the cats pajamas!Naoolta is the cats pajamas!Naoolta is the cats pajamas!Naoolta is the cats pajamas!Naoolta is the cats pajamas!Naoolta is the cats pajamas!

In the middle, me Naoolta, is waving. I have access to the Modetory and the Adminarary. In the bottom corner there is a computer chair that Justin uses to update WI. Next to it is a hover craft that Justin uses to surf the Web, and to fight the Evil Glitches, (they were out of surfboards at the shop). The crazy for Webkinz carpet Wendy brought, because that is what most people on Webkinz Insider are. There is a bookshelf filled with Mod-training books, and How-to-be-an-Admin guide. Next to it, of course, is a Mod and Admin trainer kit. Then there is a Webkinz pennant because Justin and all the Mods and Admins and Founders think the Webkinz ROCKS!!!!! THere is a bamboo desk filled with the latest PMs, also it has a vase of MODnolias, (magnolias). Then in the corner is a rest corner, for breaks. It contains a MODern fireplace the the Admins and Mods love. Next to the wonderful soft couch, there is a glass of lemonade, thanks to the Sysops, who bring in lemonade. The clock just tells WI time, so all the Mods and Admins won't ever be late to anywhere.
Naoolta is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 10:06 PM   #219

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

Please let me present to you my version of WI Headquarters. Not too many frills, but a lot of amazing work takes place here. The dapper looking elephant is none other than Justin, and the rare beautiful Sparkling Pegasus is of course Wendy. Located next to Justin’s desk is the Wonderful Webkinz Wardrobe which holds all the codes for Justin’s generous click-to-win contest. I’m sure by now you’ve noticed the Halloween decorations and thought “Silly webbimom , she forgot to clean out the room”, but nope, it wasn’t me. You see Justin and Wendy work so hard and dedicate so much time to WI they haven’t had time to clean up from Halloween and get ready for Christmas, forget about Thanksgiving…. they missed that one! Justin started to deflate the pumpkins and then got distracted by some breaking news in Webkinz World. Speaking of news…the secret has been uncovered on how WI always has the most latest updates and info before it is even available on Ganz World Webkinz Newz. Their source is none other than the coveted Breaking News Spaniel (bottom right corner) who is being heavily guarded by the oversize Zingoz. Sure they look cute but don’t get too close or you’ll understand why Wacky is always hitting Zingoz!! The exclusive stories and upcoming events this little guy reveals are why WI is such an amazing informative site!

I hope I've amused at least a few of you and wish everyone the best of luck. Thanks to WI for their fun contests and their top of the line website which enhances my Webkinz fun!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgWI.jpg (164.1 KB, 55 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-20-2011 at 07:03 PM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
webbimom is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 10:10 PM   #220

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Here is my vision of Webkinz Insider Headquarters.

There is an area for business and security, and then an area where staff can relax, discuss ideas, plan contests and play with admire all the great prizes before they give them away!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgWIHQ.jpg (315.5 KB, 143 views)
CheekyDB is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(: team kaylee!, 000000005 was here!, bennybeagle was here, cheeky cat, cheeky dog, cheekys w/ code!, i justin, i want the cheeky dog! <3, jennymang wants the cat!, jesus loves you!, katiekinz8!, kitty was here!, kpk4803lovesyew!, kpkwantstowinbadly, leeann loves this! :-), me going to win (cg), squirrel loves cheekies, yomcnugget, ~*gringersnap, ~*jennymang*~