Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2011, 01:37 PM   #201
Lil Kinz

ZZJAZZ is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider "Cheeky Christmas" Official Contest Entry Thread

At the webkinz insider Hq they are very hardworking and serious about... Oh who am i kidding? at webkinz insider, they have a lot of fun! This treetop HQ is above all of webkinz world so it,is easy to see whats going on and post it on WI. On their lunch break, they can watch tv, go on some rides or just eat lunch all without leaving the hq.

Good luck to everyone!

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgScreen shot 2011-12-17 at 10.20.10 AM.jpg (68.7 KB, 117 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-20-2011 at 06:53 PM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2011, 02:06 PM   #202
Lil Kinz
paburchfield is on a distinguished road

So you would like a tour at Webkinz's Headquarters. Well, let me start off by saying, we carefully plan, create and watch over Webkinz's World. The first thing I would like you to notice is on the front left hand side is our Holographic Globe to help us to keep an eye on things that are ongoing throughout our world. And the right side of our office is where we create, plan, brainstorm our ideas. The first section has our drafting team. This is where they create awesome exciting model drafting designs to pass to our safety and security team. The second section is our safety and security team in which they ensure everything is running smoothly as well as giving first approval on any upcoming changes. The boss can be found in the Wraparound Computer Chamber. This is the most advance computer system available in the world. The boss is responsible for monitoring everything that is currently going on in Webkinz's World. As you can see, the boss makes plenty of notes on his bulletin board that you can see over his desk. At the back of the room is where the employees are in classes so they can stay on top of the latest materials to be ahead of the game. Here at Webkinz's Headquarters, we strongly focus on educating our employees. After all, without having an education, a society can not advance. I also want to point out the LCD Crime Detector that on the wall; it's a way to help us to locate anyone that doesn't follow the rules, litter, or commit any acts of crime. We have a zero tolerance rule in place. Finally, as hard as we work, the harder we play, which is why we have our break area in our office. In which we can take a break from working hard to catch up on the latest gossip, fashion, gaming, etc.... Not only do we treat our employees as hard workers but also has a caring family since we tend to spend more time at work then with our families.Therefore, we have an open door policy which includes bring your children to work. This is an awesome benefit for our employees as the kids will stay in the break area while the employees can accomplish their goals. Hope you enjoy your tour of Webkinz's Headquarters, please feel free to come back at any time.

Attached Images
File Type: jpgChristmas Contest.jpg (99.6 KB, 115 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-20-2011 at 06:53 PM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
paburchfield is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 02:23 PM   #203
Gifted

gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

It's a story like no other . . .

. . . and a place as unique as the aforementioned story.

I couldn't believe that I had discovered the WI headquarters, but the place was so tasteful and comfortable that I knew I was right.

The clues I discovered had led me to a place that few eyes had ever seen.

Fullscreen capture 12172011 11208 PM.jpg

The first thing I noticed was the comfy-looking area where Justin, Wendy, and all the mods/admins can watch over Webkinz Insider from their large screen so they know exactly what we're doing at all times.
Then I noticed a smaller screen on a sleek looking TV with a shaggy sofa and rug and a recliner next to it where they can relax (or spy some more??).
The third thing I noticed was a blocked off area. With a little more investigation I realized that it was the disguise chamber, full of disguises used to spy on Ganz and figure out what's coming next, so we'll know it before anybody else. The newspaper machine is symbolic--symbolizing the news we know before many other people do.
The fire extinguisher is also symbolic--representing the precautions taken here on WI and the safety of it all.

I will never forget my amazing trip to the incredible Webkinz Insider HQ.

~gimmeabook

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-20-2011 at 06:54 PM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
gimmeabook is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 02:27 PM   #204
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

I can't believe there is a contest like this! I mean, there was a chance a member actually has seen the operation from the inside so...its just super embarrassing for Justin, but I absolutely cannot NOT enter this contest because I have an actual photograph!

Here goes:

Yes, I know!... you see...I took this picture when Justin was out one day...he was "indisposed". His "headquarters" are actually a room he rents in the mall! Not that THAT is necessarily a bad thing, BUT...all the other "staff" members are fictitious! He literally has no other life. He uses a pink laptop he got on eBay in his "Captain's chair" (captains need a crew, right?) He literally has made a man cave - complete with drawings he painted on the wall, arcade games, toys, and coffee galore. He doesn't clean up well, as you can see. What he does is sleep in a cot, play the drums, guitar, talk on his cell phone and make all of WI happen! (He took a small ballet chair from his sister's room at his parents house...really...)
Don't get me wrong - WI is AWESOME...it is my main hobby and I love everything about it. I just thought the truth about his "office"/"headquarters"/"staff" needed to be presented since I had an actual photograph of it! (He had gone out into the mall to use the facilities!)

It is quite embarrassing, but what does it matter when the result - Webkinz Insider - is so awesome!

Thanks for your time - obviously I won't win for having embarrassed you, but that is ok!LOLith
Attached Images
File Type: jpgJustin.jpg (87.2 KB, 225 views)
Lolith is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 02:29 PM   #205
❾¾
Webkinz :)

Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent
Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent

(NOTE: CLICK ON IMAGE FOR A LARGE VIEW) Here, as you see, is my contest entry. The first photo you see (the one that says 'by day' beneath it) is what the WI HQ looks like... Just a basic office, but of course, as everyone knows, what you see is not always what you get. By day, the Headquarters is an orderly office, filled with all sort of techie gadgets that can help the workers make WI even better by the day. But by night, it's a different story. Justin, Wendy, Webberlily, and the rest of the WI gang party and have an enjoyable time.

As you see on the second picture (captioned 'by night'), there is a party going on! Someone has fallen asleep on a cot in the corner (and some 'Kinz are trying to decide what trick to play... hand in a bowl of warm water, or putting shaving cream all over the face), and there is a horribly long line for the soda machine. Such a great and wild Christmas celebration!

Well, a merry Christmas to everyone here at WI, and thanks for making such a great contest! Good luck to everyone!

Last edited by Gizzy321123; 12-17-2011 at 02:31 PM..
Gizzy321123 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 03:07 PM   #206
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I picture WI headquarters a little differently. It takes a little longer to get up there but boy is the view worth it. Here is my WI headquarters the WI biodome!!! This is where all the most important Wi conferences are held, and all the articles are written.

adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 04:23 PM   #207

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

I invision WI Headquarters as a relaxed place. With the plants, trophies, and Webkinz memorabilia all set up, Justin is able to sit and calm down. The Webkinz research section has been organized, and Webkinz day is still a while off; and the fridge is stocked with Mr. Moo's ice cream. The rest of the staff has even set up the Christmas decorations for him!
meatloafbandit is offline Male
Old 12-17-2011, 05:38 PM   #208
ImaC-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N

Erinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond repute

I believe this is what the webkinz hq looks like. They were tired of the tense, non-fun enviroment of normal hqs so they added color, and lots of it!!
Erinmokney is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 06:53 PM   #209
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Here is the Administrative office of the Webkinz Insider Headquarters : Click the image to open in full size.

This is the room where all of the WI Mods and Administators keep our website in tip top shape. All of the magic happens in this room, everything from keeping in touch with Ganz, to testing new Webkinz products!
In the bottom left corner is the communication sector. The big TV is when the big guys at Ganz HQ need to talk to us, or when we need to talk to them. The screen allows them to see your face, and you can see their's too. Also, if there is something urgent and they need to come here A.S.A.P. then they can be teleported. The blue landing pad isn't just for looks. It allows you to be transported from wherever you are to the WI HQ. This is because it is in a very secret location, so no one but Admins/Mods/GC's may be in on the super secret of the where-abouts of it. You can see Ebony, the Black Stallion, in an airplane. She is delivering news from the Administators at the desks. She has the plane to move lightning fast from the Admins area to the Tv communicator.
Over to the left is the Idea Station. There are yarn ball sofas to help them spin a thread about the newest Webkinz. The holographic globe lets them put their hand on the globe and it will project what they are imagining, so their ideas will be known worldwide! The key to the city is to help them remember that the key to success is determination and the Twister in a Pot is to induce a brainstorm!
Finally, the runway is to introduce new members! Every member deserves their moment in the spotlight. Also, the Webkinz Day trophies are to represent the history of both WW and WI, and how they are connected.
Finally, Olive the Reindeer, is standing in the center making sure the whole operation runs smoothly!
I hope you like it. Thanks for another really fun contest!
Old 12-17-2011, 07:00 PM   #210
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

Cool Re: Webkinz Insider "Cheeky Christmas" Official Contest Entry Thread

The Webkinz headquarters is in the basement of their mother's house. The walls were being painted until they stared running low on money.. and well... never were bothered again.

The Office is on the pink carpet. It sells lemonade to earn extra cash and didn't even cost that much! The red desk is made from a little boy's building blocks (that were definitely not stolen ) and blue plastic desks. A jar of honey is available in case someone gets hungry.

DIP time is being led by Wisdom, the owl, today. DIP (Designated Idea Plotting) time today is about the importance of basic cleaning tools. The laptops are... well... *sigh* The laptops are actually books. But there were drawn in to look like laptops and that's good enough for me!

Next, there are birds in the back on green chairs completing independent DIP.
In the bed sits the assistant manager who is performing a very important type of DIP. If he is to wake up, there is a "waste bowl" available nearby to avoid disrupting the DIP too much.

The room is run on a budget as low as possible because some people don't want to donate some money - Uhh, I mean because we want to give all that we can to the members!

Thanks for the wonderful contest! Good luck to everyone who entered!
R3dRulez is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(: team kaylee!, 000000005 was here!, bennybeagle was here, cheeky cat, cheeky dog, cheekys w/ code!, i justin, i want the cheeky dog! <3, jennymang wants the cat!, jesus loves you!, katiekinz8!, kitty was here!, kpk4803lovesyew!, kpkwantstowinbadly, leeann loves this! :-), me going to win (cg), squirrel loves cheekies, yomcnugget, ~*gringersnap, ~*jennymang*~