Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2011, 01:40 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

magicpony6 is a name known to allmagicpony6 is a name known to allmagicpony6 is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Insider "Cheeky Christmas" Official Contest Entry Form

Click the image to open in full size.

I'm going to enter! I have NO room designing skills but I'll enter anyway.
The place with the red + Gold counters is Ameriwade. The Husky is Robert. Justin is cooking up a storm with the Kitchen and Wendy is checking out the WI member list. They have a Living room area where they cane watch Chef Gazpacho's TV channel, I hope I win and good luck to all who entered!
------Magicpony6
magicpony6 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2011, 01:53 PM   #12
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Insider "Cheeky Christmas" Official Contest Entry Thread

OK so here is my entry:
You can see Justin decked out in his Wacky Zingoz gear, and Wendy has on her Spinning glasses and bunny ears! MissGnomie is there as the Siggie Lop bunny- all pretty in pink! Kevin has been at the park a lot lately and made his own gear to match his online pets! FIA is there dressed in her handmade Halloween costume, but she's not a witch at all . As you can see, everybody has their own Webkinz plush to talk to and they all have each other. I believe they're all either doing work imagining new upgrades for WI or daydreaming about how they can beat Eager Beaver . WI HQ is all decked out Webkinz style, with pictures of their favorite Webkinz characters everywhere and Webkinz galore- on the walls, rugs, floor, and even their chairs! They also have Webkinz bookshelves! Today is Think Day, where all WI staff thinks up of new things to do for/on WI! All laptops are put away for 1 hour and stored somewhere secret *cough* *underthelamps* *cough* so nobody gets distracted.

I have decided that if I win the cheeky dog I will name it Justin and if I win the Cheeky cat I will hame it Wendy

Last edited by GreenGal17; 12-04-2011 at 01:58 PM..
GreenGal17 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 02:20 PM   #13
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

Here is what I think WI Headquarters look like

when you enter the door, there is a reception area where you can read a book or watch tv (we like the stadium channel) while you wait to be seen. Don't forget to sign in at the counter. You can come back (with a WI rep of course) to the headquarters. There we have a large conference table where people can share their ideas, any upcoming Webkinz rumors or offer new concepts for the WI page. Help yourself to a snack in the fridge and amentities are in the corner. Just please don't touch anything on the desks, they are works in progress...Enjoy your stay here...

FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 02:20 PM   #14
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Here it is, Folks! After much anticipation...
A close-up look at the geniuses behind Webkinz Insider at the WI Headquarters!

Now, I know what you're thinking ~ "NO WAY! The WI Headquarters HAS to be a big,
fancy, high-tech, lavish place... (I was a bit shocked at first, too!)
But after giving it a second look & a little consideration ~ it made perfect sense.

I mean ~ think about it. These two put all of their creative energy, time & hard work
(& even their rewards!) into creating and maintaining the marvelous WI Website,
contests & MAGNIFICENT prizes for their beloved WI members.

Here you see Wendy back at the drawing board working on the next exciting ideas.
There's Justin, snoring away on the corner cot ~ poor thing! ~
Wendy *insisted* that he at least take a "cat nap" after the long night he put in.
It's amazing, really, what these two have created and continue to create out of what
pretty much appears to be a supply closet.
The biggest luxury they have is the boom box ~ (Justin is known to bust-a-move
every now & again as a stress reliever.) He even won an award ~ as you can see ~
among the many others on display...

So ~ no. No fancy kitchens or hot tubs. No high-tech gear and a cleaning crew...
Just the simple necessities & a lot of Love for WI and it's members.
(Although there has been rumor of them expanding slightly ~
only to make room for all the trophies and awards yet to come!)

P.S. Not to leave out all the *Fabulous* Mods
working tirelessly to keep
us on the straight-and-narrow road to WW happiness & guide us through
the rocky-road-of-glitches ~
they each have similar designated areas in their own HOMES!
Offices, garages, even basements, from what I've heard...

Last edited by angelgurl1; 12-04-2011 at 04:57 PM.. Reason: Added the P.S.!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 02:21 PM   #15
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Here is mine :

Justin and Wendy have the main controls, wearing their stylish, but functional special glasses. (they can see more than we can on WI) You'll notice that Justin sits next to his personal jet.

You'll see the admins wearing red. COWS is researching 'this day in history' for the next DCT. Jennielou is taking a much needed break, having some gourmet coffee in the admin lounge. Webberlily is checking in on the banned members, making sure they don't break out.

The Mods, babs and Electrabuzz1, (in blue) are actively and lovingly monitoring the thousands of conversations going on... of course everyone is behaving.

Canonymous (in brown and maroon) is loading the latest recipes into the WIki, and overseeing the latest updates added by the members.

Thanks for this contest! It was fun to make this room!
Desty is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 02:23 PM   #16
Lil Kinz
babiegirl5118 will become famous soon enough

This is WI Headquarters!

We have Wendy and Justin at the desks working on each and every big contest as well as answering mail! They have the official Webkinz "loading" chairs just to keep their minds flowing. There is a refridgerator on the left for any cravings they may have. On the trophy stand is the "Webkinz Guide" so that Wendy and Justin can have a reference at all times. In the bottom corner is a small bathroom for when "duty" calls.

There is a small waiting room for anyone that wants to visit Webkinz Insider Headquarters along with a Pool Table and Air Hockey Table to keep everyone entertained.

It's decorated with Superfan wallpaper and flooring because, let's face it, all Webkinz Insiders ARE superfans .

Attached Images
File Type: jpgWIHeadquarters.jpg (75.6 KB, 537 views)
babiegirl5118 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 02:25 PM   #17
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

Here is my entry:

Webkinz Insider Headquarters: Where all the cool cats work!

Justin (tiger) is waving to us from his throne. Located just next to him is Webkinz Insider's prestigious collection of trophies and awards. In the cubicles we see some of our beloved moderators and administrators making Webkinz Insider a wonderful forum to be a part of. One of the staff members is at it again trying to solve recipes, that gingerbread house sure looks yummy! Webkinz Insider's secret focus group is testing some high tech Webkinz world items. "Hmm... this chair looks interesting..."

*Slaps forehead* "I don't think that was supposed to happen!"

Last edited by 98violet; 12-04-2011 at 02:28 PM..
98violet is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 02:25 PM   #18

kissylips84 is a jewel in the roughkissylips84 is a jewel in the rough

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider "Cheeky Christmas" Official Contest Entry Thread

Here is my entry! The Webkinz Insider Headquarters! The table in the middle for members to discuss Webkinz and think of fabulous ideas! The desks is where they think up fantastic contests such as this one for the members! And of corse the giant gift for the people who win the contest, surrounded with Golden stone paths!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgcheekkyy.jpg (93.0 KB, 529 views)
kissylips84 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 03:10 PM   #19
!

meeshelyse is a forum hero
meeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum hero

My Webkinz Insider Headquarters:
The WI team can easily keep an eye on how far off Webkinz Day is by glancing at the counter on the wall! Following theme with the wall counter, most everything in this cozy office is covered in Magic W's and familiar faces Busy at work on making Webkinz Insider the place to go for everything Webkinz, the WI team has little time to keep up with the fan mail all about the floor, but they manage anyways (maybe with some help from that coffee, hmm?)! Proudly displayed on the wall, of course, is the enormous snap-shot and signature of a very famous figure in Webkinz World, Theee Mr. Rover himself! The WI team can take a relaxing break in the comfy Zingo's Chair and admire their favorite host in between reporting all the wonderful happenings in Webkinz World

Thanks for looking!
-meeshelyse
meeshelyse is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 03:10 PM   #20
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Here is my entry:
This is Webkinz Insider HQ
Over in the front there is a set of computer for the admins to update the forum and front page, along with making sure Webkinz Insider stays a safe community.

In the middle, there is a big table for everyone to discuss new ideas and contests.

In the back right corner is where all the prizes are kept for the next contest or give away.

In the back left corner is the break area, where everyone can play some games or read a book. There is also a snack area over there so no one will go hungry.

Also in the top left corner is where Webkinz Insiders records are kept. They are all on a bookshelf.

There is also a music player which always plays webkinz songs so it keeps everyone in the mood. There is also posters so everyone can keep the happy mood of webkinz even if they don't like the music.

Thank you again Webkinz Insider for this awesome contest!!! I ad a lot of fun making my room!!!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz insider HQ.jpg (73.1 KB, 538 views)
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(: team kaylee!, 000000005 was here!, bennybeagle was here, cheeky cat, cheeky dog, cheekys w/ code!, i justin, i want the cheeky dog! <3, jennymang wants the cat!, jesus loves you!, katiekinz8!, kitty was here!, kpk4803lovesyew!, kpkwantstowinbadly, leeann loves this! :-), me going to win (cg), squirrel loves cheekies, yomcnugget, ~*gringersnap, ~*jennymang*~