Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2011, 10:35 PM   #181
Call me Animal :D
Webkinz :)

animallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguise
animallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Webkinz Insider "Cheeky Christmas" Official Contest Entry Thread

Here is my design for the WI Headquarters:
Click the image to open in full size.
animallover97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2011, 11:07 PM   #182
hoopie! I'm a

bunnycheeks has much to be proud ofbunnycheeks has much to be proud ofbunnycheeks has much to be proud ofbunnycheeks has much to be proud ofbunnycheeks has much to be proud of

Here is my visual of WI. I mainly thoguht about all the advertisers and subscribers they have and thought, they could at least have rented an office right? In the left corner we have two artists drawing and preparing webkinz for the new winter banner. Above there is a small tech meeting on comparing the glitches on different laptops, old computes, smart phones and tablets! Of course every office needs a break area just a small place to grab a snack, one gets thristy after all that typing! To the bottom we have people finishing up their work on the staff laptops. Oh it looks like Justin has hidden his paper work under the desk and decided to listen to music and play webkinz! Everywhere on the wall is some of the best fan art in flashing frames, awards, and live versions of some of the best webkinz plushes and priceless!
Hope you like it!

bunnycheeks is offline Female
Old 12-16-2011, 11:18 PM   #183
Banned
FrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guide

Here's my entry.

In the up-most corner in where the most business is taken care of. Probably where Justin will sit. There's a bunny clown right by the desks, too. To the right of that corner is where the Moderating business is done. With their large screen overlooking all of WI, they can see any problem that occurs. I put some cactus plants there, because, sometimes moderating can hurt. The bottom corner is where all of the meetings are at. There's a "head chair" for whoever is in charge of the meetings. And to the left of that is the lounge/cafe area. The orange trees are real, actually.

Thanks for having this great contest! And good luck to everyone!

FrenchFry130 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2011, 11:59 PM   #184
got3bros

got3bros will become famous soon enough

Thanks for doing this Here is my entree: Untitled.jpg

The WI headquarters: In the top left corner you have the brainstorming area where cool contest are made and to the left of that you have a discussion table where the WI staff can meet and discuss what they are going to to with WI. In the top right corner you have desks where the ideas are put on to WI. Now typing on a computer and brainstorming can be hardwork (trust me I know) so in the bottom right hand corner there is a sitting area where the sassy secretaries can gossip or the cool dudes can sit and talk. There is also treadmills for those who have trouble waking up or just want to get there exercise for the day. All that working makes anybody hungry right? so you have a nice little kitchen area and a nice table to sit and eat your delicious treats In the spirit of the holidays there are nice little festive Christmas trees and of course webkinz art to add flavor to the room. Its a fun but also functional office

I hope you like it

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-20-2011 at 06:34 PM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
got3bros is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 12:14 AM   #185
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

The location of Webkinz Insider Headquarters is highly clandestine and strictly guarded. For that reason, it has been unknown up until this point what this control room for our much-loved website looks like.

You may wonder why I don't already know what the Headquarters looks like; this is due to the fact that a WIki SysOp's work is not done in conjunction with the forum. canonymous and I are somewhat outside the rest of the staff, and have simply never been invited! So I was as much in the dark as you about this place.

However, I have acquired, via several shady transactions, an image of the highly secret WI Headquarters!

Somehow a shot from a security camera has been leaked. I cannot reveal the source of this image, but I know that the person who gave it to me did not realize the magnitude of the picture they held. The image, you see, is not labeled in any manner, so someone without knowledge of the website would not recognize this glorious location.

But since I received the above image, I have no doubt that this is the true, one-and-only WI Headquarters, and all other claims of photographic evidence can be put to rest.

Using methods which I am not at liberty to reveal, I was able to enhance this image to give you a perfect view of the location:

How can I tell this is the Headquarters?

The answer is simple:
All of the staff members of the site are prevalent throughout this space. Looking carefully, it is possible to discern the individuals who have made the Headquarters their own. In alignment with their normal courteous manners, the founders have given the staff members comfortable desk spaces to personalize with objects that are important to them.

And they have really accommodated for the entire staff!

If you look past the initial apparent clutter, you will see what a highly organized space this really is!

You can find the administrators' areas in red.
Along the back wall starting from the leftmost corner and working right:

First, we see COWS4YOU's desk area, adorned with lovely bovine paraphernalia.
Next, MissGnomie keeps a lovely bunny and an interesting science experiment.
Webberlily can't resist a lovely lily, but - most importantly - a photo of her favorite beagle!
The hardworking and impressive FIA has on her desk the pile of work that needs to be done for WI. However, she doesn't forget her own interests as well, and has a stack of magazine articles and other assorted writings with which she keeps busy.
Our founder Justin is in the corner, overseeing the rest of the Headquarters. He keeps his certificate of ownership of the site on the wall. On his desk are likenesses of Kopi, which he would never be without.
And Wendy is right next to her partner along the next wall. She is overseeing the funds that keep WI running. kevin has been on quite an extended vacation, so he does not keep his own desk space. However, he periodically sends Wendy postcards of his latest travels, and she mounts each one on the wall next to her desk.
Next is the space of fairlyoddmom, who has created many great banners for the site. Her area is surrounded by doodles and coloring books - all of her latest artistic ideas.
Jennielou keeps a gift in her space, which reminds of her work with the Gift Exchange program. She also has some fun with one of her favorite off-road vehicles.
In the corner is TTG, who has a sunset and a palm tree, both reminiscent of the places she has been.

You can find the moderators' areas in blue.
Along the front, from left to right:

babs keeps a dog-inspired lamp on her desk, with homage to her favorite pooch.
One of the best gamers around, cocoabean keeps the trophies of the games at which she is the high-score-holder and supreme champion: Operation Gumball and Zingoz Pop.
Gingerly adorns her space very simply with an elegant purple flower.
Electrabuzz1 raises awareness for a worthy cause in her space, with a bright blue Zingoz and a set of puzzles.
Starting on the next wall, we see the desk of Butterflies who matches her name perfectly with a few of those flying creatures.
At the end is cbjhockey, who always has her favorite sport on her mind, even here.

In the center, surrounding the Gift Exchange gift, are the purple Gift Coaches.
Starting from the left:

gotchagood5 keeps around a bit of a white sandy beach, as a continuous reminder of summer.
Underneath the table I spot a Looney Tunes rug, which must belong to wildhare1357.
Is that a clumpy, fuzzy, grey bunny poking out from behind that gift? Certainly that points to Dustbunny's involvement.
A sparkling "Twilight" apple is located in the space of kinzmom1924.
Next, DakotaKinz keeps a super cool Polar Plunge Trophy, appropriate for her.
cocoharry has a steaming glass of cocoa, which I know she enjoys because it contains no chunks!
Happy sunflowers must belong to myJbees.
SillieGoosie has in her space a perfect little duck.
A calculator is appropriate for the desk of mathmom2.
funmamas keeps a colorful autumn display in her area, for one of her favorite times of the year.
Next to her is a playful black and white cat, which must belong to IREANN.
That sleigh would be fun for a sled dog like Mush, which I'm sure is why mommaluvsmush has it around.
In the back is a volleyball net for bonnie, because she always wants to keep that sport on her mind.

This is no coincidence - this is the real WI Headquarters because the staff is totally at home within its walls and each item throughout the location has a significant purpose.

Wait... what's that I see stuffed against the right wall next to the doorway? It's a maroon-colored desk, complete with a Candy Bash 2 Trophy and a music stand containing the score for Chopin's First Piano Concerto in e minor! Could it be that canonymous and I are going to be invited to WI Headquarters sometime in the near future after all?!

If so, I don't profess to be good at keeping secrets... so I will be sure to let everyone know all about it!!
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 12-17-2011, 12:36 AM   #186
Gravity Falls :3

Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!

Hi there! I would love to join the contest!

This is what I think the Webkinz Insider Head Quarters looks like. As you can see, F.I.A is sitting at the confrence table with Gingerly, talking about their collections of webkinz, and sipping coffee. Justin is at the Paw print desk checking up on Webkinz Insider and all the people posting. Wendy is making sure that everythings ok with Webkinz Insider at her all-Webkinz desk. Right next to her is a fire extinguisher, ya know, just in case . Above her is her beloved trinkets and Webkinz Figures. Trophies are displaded along the left edge by F.I.A. By the trophies is a Touring Van, because how are Justin and Wendy suppost to get there ? Webkinz are scattered all around the room, many of them are from Justin .

Thank you guys for doing this contest, and good luck to all of you who are entering!

Last edited by Gringersnap; 12-17-2011 at 01:02 AM..
Gringersnap is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 12:45 AM   #187
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

This is my entry

This is what I think WI headquaters looks like I think that it is a very fresh place to be Some of my pets here are working, while the rest are on break at the moment, so they have a swap around of when they work

Thanks for such a great contest WI!!
Old 12-17-2011, 01:46 AM   #188
Lil Kinz
SpacePanda will become famous soon enough

Welcome to the exclusive guided tour of the Webkinz Insider Headquarters! This is your opportunity to see the place where all things WI take shape. Right away upon entering the WI Headquarters, you should notice the bright and airy ambiance of the staff’s work environment. This room was designed to inspire creativity and keep new ideas flowing for the site, and when it comes to this process of imagination, the founders like to remind everyone that the sky is the limit!

One of the most important features of this room is right at the heart of Webkinz Insider: the meeting table. Right in the middle of the action, this is where WI staffers discuss all major plans for the site. Senior staff members are allowed to choose what kind of chair they sit in around the table; as you can see, their different tastes have resulted in quite an interesting array of seating options!

Beyond the meeting table is the planning area, where ideas for the site are born. All potential features of Webkinz Insider are drafted at these desks. The WI staff members have plenty of reference materials to ensure the highest-quality news updates, wiki content, and contests. The staffers often leave some personal effects on the desks when they are working; some of these items are much stranger than others, and even fellow staff members aren’t always sure where they come from! When the first draft of each new idea is completed, it is added to the official WI filing cabinet. Sometimes new features are used right away, but some are stored for a long time, waiting for the perfect time to be implemented. The admins and moderators always keep a special eye on the file cabinet, especially with guests around! While many of us would like to see the secret plans for WI, not knowing always makes the surprises in store that much more fun.

Not all work for Webkinz Insider takes place behind a desk, however! One corner of WI Headquarters is reserved for the team of recipe sleuths who work tirelessly to discover how to make all of the recipe foods in Webkinz World. Armed with cookbooks, a refrigerator stocked with all kinds of ingredients, and a plethora of snack-making tools, these hard workers will bravely stomach batch after batch of blech, gunk, and gak to better the lives of Insiders everywhere.

Whenever WI staff members need a little R&R, they can get it in comfort and style at Webkinz Insider HQ. The office TV, fit for any rock star, is available any time if the admins and mods want a breather. The only exception to this rule, as those who work at WI know, is when The Secret Chef is on; the recipe sleuths are quite dedicated, and no one would dare ask them to miss an episode of their favorite show. Luckily, the music area is also an option for anyone looking to take a break from work; here, Webkinz Insider staffers can jam out to their favorite tunes on the electric keyboard. Given the WI founders’ encouraging philosophy toward creativity, some workers have even insisted that impromptu karaoke sessions should be a part of the daily office routine. What better inspiration is there, after all, than some good music?

Last but not least, Webkinz Insider Headquarters is home to the various vehicles used by the staff to do field research and patrol the forums. Some of these have been dubbed “undercover transports,” as they blend right in with civilian vehicles; others, while not exactly inconspicuous, are nonetheless adored by the staffers, and are affectionately referred to as “just plain cool.” To complete the behind-the-scenes tour, all guests are invited for a complementary spin around the site in one of these radical rides! Be sure to wear a helmet, and have a very happy holiday!
Old 12-17-2011, 02:44 AM   #189
Lil Kinz

bubblepoppy is a jewel in the roughbubblepoppy is a jewel in the rough

This is my room for the webkinz insider contest. there are two desk for you to come up with new awesome contest and if you get bord of doing that you can go fishing for some food. If you get bord of fishing or do not catch any thing, you can take a trip to the moon in the new hoppy rocket ship. When you come back from the moon you can eat french fries and drink fruit punch, or you can take a nap. If don't like naps, you can read a book in bed or watch television.
The windows are there cause you have to have light to read and also so a bird will maybe fly on the window and look in to see what you are doing. I really hope you like my room

Attached Images
File Type: jpgchess.JPG (122.0 KB, 208 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-20-2011 at 06:36 PM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
bubblepoppy is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 05:36 AM   #190
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

When i imagine the WI headquarters, i imagine something office-y, but also something very colorful and fun. So, here's what i came up with!
It was... a challenge, to say the least, but very very fun to think of. We have all around chairs and desks... lots of color... and i figured they'd need something to eat, so why not fun snacks like icecream, jumbleberry juice and cookies? And it seemed fit that you'd bring your plushies to work. Then we have the center area where justin oversees everything, along with two optional extras. Belive it or not, the wallpaper was probably the hardest part. Needed something happy, but not too bright. And... there we go! WI headquarters.
Closed

Tags
(: team kaylee!, 000000005 was here!, bennybeagle was here, cheeky cat, cheeky dog, cheekys w/ code!, i justin, i want the cheeky dog! <3, jennymang wants the cat!, jesus loves you!, katiekinz8!, kitty was here!, kpk4803lovesyew!, kpkwantstowinbadly, leeann loves this! :-), me going to win (cg), squirrel loves cheekies, yomcnugget, ~*gringersnap, ~*jennymang*~