Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2011, 07:35 PM   #161
Lil Kinz
doglover13 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider "Cheeky Christmas" Official Contest Entry Thread

This is Webkinz Headquarters. This is a special outside room where they manage all the outside gliches and stuff. You can never go wrong with an amazing pool to skate on when it freezes. And the amazing flowers just take your breath away. If they just happen to decide to make a barbeque, well than they can! The snow is a perfect place to make their drawings in of all the new Webkinz they want to make. Anything the Webkinz Headquarter people want to do in their awesome room, they can do it here!

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgvictoriaw.JPG (108.1 KB, 82 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-20-2011 at 06:23 PM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
doglover13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2011, 07:43 PM   #162
Webkinz :)

SquirrellyGirli has a spectacular aura about

oops! See entry below in my second post.

As you enter the WI headquarters, you see where the Insiders get busy in the computing chamber, performing WW surveillance, adoptions, solving all those clothing and food recipes and various other PlushOps duties. In the corner we have the gaming area to check out the newest WW update and battle it out in the Tournament Arena. After all that strenuous gaming, there is a hot tub to help Insiders stay cleaner, happier, and healthier, too! For more laid back operations, there is the plushie play area, and the MusicStarz jam session area, where the Insiders can regale the captive BunnyClown audience with the latest Pet of the Month tunes. Of course, there is the munchie bar and the facilities (fire hydrant) to keep hunger, health and happy meters at 100%.

OMG I love this!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWIRoomDesign121511.jpg (209.2 KB, 202 views)
SquirrellyGirli is offline Female
Old 12-15-2011, 07:56 PM   #163
Nobody is average
Gift Guru

5guin is sweet stuff
5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff

The Webkinz Insider Headquarters is not in just one location. They have a small, cozy loft in the city. The loft features all the necessities for creative inspiration. An electric keyboard to help get the ideas flowing or just to relax after a long afternoon working at the computers. There are comfortable couches for relaxing and having enjoyable conversations, both in person and in the forums. An area to make a light snack and enjoy some time with co-workers. A bulletin board to keep track of new ideas and tasks that need to be completed for WI.

However, they spend much of their time working on WI in their favorite outdoor cafe near one of the hippest theaters in town. Right now, that theater is holding auditions for their new play. This play is a Sci Fi thriller and the main character is the lovable Dex Dangerous. I wonder who will get the leading role?

5guin is offline Female
Old 12-15-2011, 09:23 PM   #164

jeans94 is just really nicejeans94 is just really nice

Here is my entry =D First of all thank you SSSsssoooo..... much for the opportunity to win a cheeky dog or cat! This is what i imagine the office to look like, small and homey with lots of friends putting new news together for the site. and what's an office without a Christmas office party!!! =) So from our family to yours, Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year!!! Now let's get back to the party, shall we?! =D

Attached Images
File Type: jpgcontest1.jpg (63.2 KB, 80 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-20-2011 at 06:23 PM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
jeans94 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2011, 09:41 PM   #165
Wildkit!!!

cymbug1996 has a spectacular aura aboutcymbug1996 has a spectacular aura about

Hi I'm Duke. See that amazing boarder collie over there? That's me. Today I'm going to show you around the Webkinz Insider headquarders. Here at WI we have many jobs. We value every worker so we have decided to give the credit of who works here and what their job is. The workers name's are listed above their heads. Ok now that Iv'e explained a few things lets move with the tour.
Like I said I'm Duke. My friend Jasmine and I work with updating the site. That's why we sit at these computers! It's a very taxing job for a Boarder Collie such as myself! Over there sitting at the drafting tables are my fellow workers Coffeefur and Dixi. (please ignore the mask on coffeefur. She's a bit shy.) They design the pictures for the site as well as figure out the math that is required to make our site look it's best! The two dogs named Boe and Faylean are our brainpower of the group. They look out the window and come up with amazing creative ideas! You see that chalkboard over there? We use it to figure out the secrets to a webkinz game! Guess who came up with that idea? Now moving on to Snowball. She's our secretay. She's good at what she does and what she does is look up information at her handy desk for us! (It's not fair though that she gets a cool swinging cradle thing! I mean I want one! Not that I'm complaining.) Now that leopard over there by the treats is jasper. He not only eats all of my cake, (the nerve of him...) but he also is our cook. He makes the tastiest pasteries WW has ever seen! If it wasn't for him we would have no crumpets and would starve! You all would miss me if i starved! Now last but not least is our dancing plant. (For some weird reason the plant likes to pet the tiger so yes just ignore that to.) He gives us amusement and something to look forward to everyday! I know a smile may not seem like much to you but it's just what we need here at WI to keep going for all of you fantastic viewers!
Well now there is but one last thing to say. Merry Christmas WI fans and I hope you enjoyed our tour!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz 2.jpg (88.1 KB, 90 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-20-2011 at 06:24 PM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
cymbug1996 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2011, 12:00 PM   #166
Lil Kinz
mandapanda9 is on a distinguished road

thank you for such a fantastic contest

The first thiing i thought "this is just like online santa!" being the insperation for my room (sorry that my pic is so small).

In the corner (the pink dog behind the table) is working on the contests and is reading through the forums, being Mrs.Claus. Next to her is Santa taking a quick brake in his relaxing Christmas robe. Rudolph is on the couch working on the things infront of him currently making the newest prizes, and waiting to deliver the latest, to the winners webkinz accounts. Being so close to Christmas most of the other elves are working in the main work room (behind the bottom left door). Two are still in the room though setting up decoration on the table. Also in the corner we have our sleigh that delivers all the presents and prizes to our webkinz members. It is already stuffed full with a cheeky dog and cat aswell as many estore points and giftcards. Guess santa will have to fly twice this year!

My insperation for my room was how giving this contest was, and how only santa could afford such great prizes! On the 18th he will leave and who knows when the surprizes will be laying under a christmas tree. At first I wanted to make a typical office with a slight funkieness to it, but than realizing the fact that I could really be creative here, and that this was infact Santa`s office! I admit that it was not that obvious that webkinz insider was Sants website, but how else would they have all these amazing gifts! I think i finally figured it out, he wanted to bring a little joy to the hollidays to get everyone in the spirit and made this fantastic contest with he help of Mrs. Clauses gental touch to it.

thanks again for this fantastic chance and happy hollidays to all!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz 1.jpg (71.2 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpgmandapanda9.jpg (293.5 KB, 52 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-20-2011 at 06:28 PM.. Reason: Cropping your thumbnail and opening it up for you! :)
mandapanda9 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2011, 12:01 PM   #167
Rockabye Bunny <3

Bernie3 is stuck on replay
Bernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replay

Poor Justin just arrived at WI Headquarters and looked at his corner. He can’t ever seem to find enough room to store all of his Webkinz items, so he is usually overwhelmed by his clutter... and overworked; although, he is often caught daydreaming about the beach and surfing, and turkey dinners!

Wendy, on the other hand, is extremely organized in her corner and likes to stay comfy wearing her holiday pj’s and slippers to work. She tried to help Justin out and created his own seating area where he has lots of magical and fortune-telling items at his disposal to help him come up with great ideas for WI prizes, and to foretell what Ganz will release next so he can keep all the wonderful WI fans informed!

Justin was heading over to speak with Wendy when he noticed she was already talking to someone.

“Who is that?” he wondered.

“Justin, I’d like you to meet Mr. Contractor. He has come to repaint and lay new hardwood floors instead of this cold, stone floor.” Wendy announced.

“But we’re just too busy right now,” Justin cried out to Wendy.

“But I’m completely organized,” she replied, “and we have plenty of time before Christmas, a few days should be enough time.” After a short pause and a roll of the eyes, Wendy asked, “Justin, don’t you think you should get over Thanksgiving and your turkey dinner?”

“Christmas???!!” cried Justin. “Christmas, already? I just can’t keep up with all these changes happening! I don’t even get to play Webkinz anymore! It’s all work, work, work!” A picture of the beach and him surfing the waves flashed through his mind. “A contractor? Now?” he thought. “What I need is a house maid to get these rooms cleaned out!”

Justin turned to the contractor and said, “It’s a jungle in here. You’ll never be done before Christmas.”

The contractor grunted, tilted his hat, hiked his paint-pants up and replied confidently, “Sir. If you think this is a jungle, you should see my house. It will be done in no time.”

Justin thought of his surfboard again. “Oh, and, Wendy, where did all those black cats come from?”

“Why, Justin. Those are all your elf administrators. They are Kool Katz for helping you out, and the WI members just love them!”

Justin turned away, pulled off his Pilgrim Hat and went back to his spider-webbed and dusty corner, “Contractors, decorating, Kool Katz, overwhelmed with too many events and so many items with no storage, and Christmas just around the corner!” he thought. “I’d be at the beach surfing if it wasn’t for Ms. Birdy now appearing for the next 12 days!”

But it didn’t take Justin long before he got into the spirit of things. He donned his Christmas hat, cranked the Christmas music coming out his banana boombox, flipped on the TV, and started singing, “~~We Wish You a Merry Christmas, ~~~We Wish You a Merry Christmas, ~~~Even Though I’d Ratha’ Be Surfing, ~~~and a Happy New Year!”

Attached Images
File Type: jpgWI Headquarters Contest Dec.11.jpg (165.2 KB, 119 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-20-2011 at 06:29 PM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
Bernie3 is offline Male
Old 12-16-2011, 02:24 PM   #168
Luke is a

RaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to behold

Hello! Welcome to my webkinz insider headquarters!
This is where all the magic happens!

As you see at the top left and right are two news desks, that is where the staff write their epic news articles!
In the bottom right corner that is where the staff over see what all the WI members are doing.
The bottom left, is the lounge, that is where the staff go when they get a break. They surf the webkinz-web on their high tech TV/Computer. Searching day and night, 24-7 for new webkinz news!

You can see they like to drink coffee and hot chocolate, but there is one webkinz in the room who likes lemonade. Can you find the glass of lemonade?
RaisedByWolves is offline Female
Old 12-16-2011, 03:12 PM   #169
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Thanks for another fantastic contest WI!
I decided to keep mine simple, not too full .
In the top left corner WI has a nice little sitting area, after a late night of work who wouldn't like to relax and watch some TV?
In the top right there is a meeting area where WI can discuss their top secret contests.
In the bottom right you can see Justin working away, this is where all the founders can gather and go through their files.
In the bottom right all of the remaining WI staff are working away making the forum a safe and fun place for all ages.
Thanks again!

Old 12-16-2011, 04:00 PM   #170
Diabetes Awareness

queen_nicki is a jewel in the roughqueen_nicki is a jewel in the rough

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Insider "Cheeky Christmas" Official Contest Entry Thread

Hey everyone, check out the office for WI! There's a snack bar for break time, and a security guard so nobody can see all the top-secret occurrences! This is a pretty cool contest!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgScreen Shot 2011-12-16 at 3.55.40 PM.jpg (179.8 KB, 76 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-20-2011 at 06:30 PM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
queen_nicki is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(: team kaylee!, 000000005 was here!, bennybeagle was here, cheeky cat, cheeky dog, cheekys w/ code!, i justin, i want the cheeky dog! <3, jennymang wants the cat!, jesus loves you!, katiekinz8!, kitty was here!, kpk4803lovesyew!, kpkwantstowinbadly, leeann loves this! :-), me going to win (cg), squirrel loves cheekies, yomcnugget, ~*gringersnap, ~*jennymang*~