Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2011, 09:58 AM   #151
mcfield
Webkinz :)

mcfield is just really nicemcfield is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Insider "Cheeky Christmas" Official Contest Entry Thread

Here we are at Webkinz Insider Headquarters where everyone is busy busy busy keeping all Webkinz fans up to date on the latest Webkinz info! There is Justin (b&w cheeky dog) manning the computer, others are working in the creative art department creating all the amazing webpages while others are manning the 3 Webkinz timezones to keep everyone up to date on the latest news (rare items, etc) even if it means working all hours of the day or night! And all of the Webkinz fans around the world really appreciate the dedication of Justin and his team!

Click the image to open in full size.

Webkinz Insider Headquarters.jpg

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-14-2011 at 10:13 AM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
mcfield is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2011, 01:16 PM   #152

August kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hard
August kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hard

Here is my entry. I think that since it is close to Christmas, the WI headquarters would be decorated. (=

Attached Images
File Type: jpgPicture 1.jpg (142.5 KB, 231 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-14-2011 at 02:48 PM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
August is offline Female
Old 12-14-2011, 02:26 PM   #153
Frozen's taken over.

1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder
1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder

Here we have the WI Headquarters. Wendy's the one sitting in the Queen of the Jungle chair, constantly at work with writing things. Justin's sitting in front of the computer, making sure everything's going okay with the members here. Uh oh! Looks like they have some mail to clean up! They also have a fireplace, wood, and some fireplace tools to help them keep warm throughout the summer! On the walls are a few different things: one is the key to Kinzville, one is where mail comes in, and the other is a hand/paw scanner, where they go when they walk in, before sitting in their chairs. I hear one time someone broke in, sat in Wendy's chair, and an alarm went off, loud enough for Alyssa the fairy to hear it!
Oops, I almost forgot the last two parts of the room: the TV and the chamber! At the TV, they keep up with all the world news and sometimes even play video games! And in the chamber are the cheeky cat and dog, waiting for someone to adopt them.

This is what I imagine WI Headquarters to be like. Enjoy!
1754JasmineJ397 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2011, 09:02 PM   #154
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Here goes...

Okay, here is my 'interpretation' of the WI Headquarters. We have cute little Wendy, still in her housecoat and slippers, and Justin, with his pajamas and glasses…because we all know they can't possibly have time to get dressed with all they do. The Headquarters are decked out for Christmas with a tree and lights up…coffee is on the table, because coffee is always a priority…and as you can see, the crock-pot already has supper cooking, because once the Webkinz Insider work starts there is just no stopping. The computer desks are in the corner, the kitchen has a supply of snacks, along with a chalk board for brainstorming new WI ideas, there is no television because who needs a television when you have computers and Webkinz World, the Webkinz pets line the Webkinz Insider Headquarters…because who else would be keeping Wendy and Justin company all day other than Webkinz characters, there is an area to sit and relax, if Wendy and Justin ever get a chance...and of course, there is no clock, because WI is open 24/7, which means clocks only get in the way of the work and play! Oh, oh…the elevator doors are opening…Wendy and Justin have to get to work…perhaps they are getting a visit from the Creative Director of Webkinz….!!!

Merry Christmas to everyone at the WI "Headquarters"…and thank you for the chance at this wonderful contest!!!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 12-15-2011, 10:38 AM   #155

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

Welcome to WI Headquarters. Most people think that the headquarters are located inside, but they are wrong! What better place to have the WI Headquarters but outside in a magical garden. We all know that WW gardens are magical because they grow in any season, despite the weather and watering schedule of the owners.
Justin and Wendy work in a magical palce like that. You might think they buy the codes for items given away, but oh no, they grow them! That's right, those things that look like strawberries are actually codes for chippette dresses. A pumpkin, no, a van code. The list goes on and on. When they need a new code, they just tiptoe through the garden to the wishing well and wish for it. What a great place to work!

suzy12356 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2011, 01:12 PM   #156
uv all my little

Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!
Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!

I won the free trip! I am Chipper the hamster and I was so excited when I opened the envelope! I was awarded the trip to Webkinz Insider Headquarters in their city high rise building! Packed my bag and off I went. A very kind GIFT COACH (they are all kind, I found out) climbed a ladder and snapped this photo of me when I entered.

I immediately noticed not only are they Webkinz fans, but also fans of Webkinz furniture! WI OWNERS Dustin and Trendy greeted me warmly. They share all the duties of ownership. Dustin wears his listening antenna hat to keep up with the latest in Webkinz World. Trendy keeps us up on all the latest trends and styles. Notice her desk under the Persephone light box poster. A source of pride for WI HQ is that they have been given a key to the city for their good works.

Dustin and Trendy are about to call a planning session at the meeting table. Plumpy gave them their new chairs for meetings as well as those new tablets on their desks. The strike-a-posing plant always puts a smile on everyone’s face at those meetings. It is very busy here, but Dustin says a busy mind is a creative mind. He even keeps a busy anthill to keep up that mood.

ADMINISTRATORS showed me around. Milk4All (who brought in her milk truck to give free milk to everyone), FYI, FairyMom, MsPixie, TiggerLily, TGIF, and HennyPennyLou could not have been nicer to me, and treated me like family. They showed me the anniversary photos on the walls that serve as an inspiration for many of their ideas. They said the drawing board and drawing table are where ideas come to life. They are most proud of their ‘Webkinz Cares’ participation.

I had coffee at coffee break station with some of the MODERATORS. VanillaBean, ElectricHum2, Fabs, Flutterfiles, CPRJockey (has personal chair), and Carefully were so friendly and a lot of fun to be around. They keep webkinz toys in the office saying having fun also inspires their great ideas.Their Air HOCKEY tournaments are world famous. The champ wining that trophy of course, CPRJockey. A huge hit at HQ is when everyone brings in their kids to the office for the Zingoz magic show located in the coffee break area.

I was so sorry when the trip ended. I am filling out next year’s trip contest to WI HQ right now. You can too, just join WI. It’s free!

Nattie is offline Female
Old 12-15-2011, 02:00 PM   #157
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

This is the main office, where the boss works! There is also a secretary desk and a waiting area for those with appointments
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 12-15-2011, 06:03 PM   #158
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

(forgive me for not cropping )

So here we have WebkinzInsider's very own headquarters !! {Designed by Justin, can't you tell?!} SO, being Justin, he just HAD to have a jacuzzi in there somewhere - MEN!

Another Justin design - the COUCHES! He believes that employees (or moderators) always work better on comfortable chairs (psst...or they sleep!). Here, we see Webberlily talking to a bunch of excited Kinz - there's a new kid on the block, coming in FEBRUARY! Lily's ready to report with her handy-dandy news journal!

COWS and Electrabuzz are chilling - uhm, working - on the couches, totally and completely not distracted by that... spinning... sparkly... round... pretty....

RIGHT!
And is that Justin in the jacuzzi?! BAD JUSTIN! To work with you !!

~Merry Christmas WI!

hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 12-15-2011, 07:19 PM   #159
The PSF Maniac
Gifted

AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true
AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true

Hi to everyone!

This is my entry into the contest:

Here you see the WebkinzInsider staff taking a break in the WI headquarters' cafeteria, eating some sweet treats. Justin, Wendy and FIA are chowing down while Cows4U orders from the snack cart. The cafeteria is always open, and it's a great spot for everyone to discuss the site.

Good luck to everyone in the contest!
Old 12-15-2011, 07:26 PM   #160

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

Here is what WI's Headquaters REALLY look like .
1. The meeting and discussion between all mods/ admins/ owners.
2. The prizes that WI gives out in their great contest, like this one!
3. The employee parking lot.
4. The lounge/ break area.
5. The trap set where any mods/ admins/ owners can let off some steam.
6. Their very large TV system to look over WI.
Koodo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(: team kaylee!, 000000005 was here!, bennybeagle was here, cheeky cat, cheeky dog, cheekys w/ code!, i justin, i want the cheeky dog! <3, jennymang wants the cat!, jesus loves you!, katiekinz8!, kitty was here!, kpk4803lovesyew!, kpkwantstowinbadly, leeann loves this! :-), me going to win (cg), squirrel loves cheekies, yomcnugget, ~*gringersnap, ~*jennymang*~