Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2011, 05:06 PM   #141
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)
Jazzypants is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider "Cheeky Christmas" Official Contest Entry Thread

I imagine the Webkinz Insider headquarters to be relatively small since the recession hit. Instead of keeping a large work space and using up money, they are now renting a small room in order to be able to keep offering such fantastic prizes. On the walls are a Kizville penant to show their support for Webkinz World. There are three clocks throughout the room. One is for the American accounts, one if for Asian accounts, and one is for European accounts. This way they are always on time and can offer the best updates to visitors from all across the world. Wendy and Justin keep a big picture of Webkinz World on their wall to remind them of who they are helping with this website, us and our Webkinz! There is a picture overlooking "Kinzville". It used to overlook a dumpster, but they felt that the view wasn't helping their creativity so they painted it. There are Webkinz doodles showing the newest Webkinz coming out so they can kep us up to date. Three piles of money are found throughout the room from the contest they won and the money which they are using to buy Webkinz codes to give away. There is a locker with changes of clothes for those long nights of readin through contest entries. Next to it, is a laundry hamper for dirty clothes. There is also a dust bunny that somebody is most likely to sweep under the rug soon. Wendy and Justin also each have their own desk. On one of the desks is a Webkinz World Guide so that even they are up to date on all of the rules. This book can also help them answer questions from their visitors.

Click the image to open in full size.

Attached Images
File Type: jpgroom1.jpg (71.5 KB, 192 views)
File Type: jpgroom2.jpg (125.1 KB, 196 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-14-2011 at 10:20 AM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
Jazzypants is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2011, 05:16 PM   #142
avatarrules123 will become famous soon enough

When they aren't working their tails off, the WI headquarters is a place for laughs, jokes, and good times. In the bottom left corner is the desk where Justin and Wendy come up with all their ideas. And why should they sit in normal chairs? Bumper cars are much more fun! Snacks and treats cover the table in the middle of the room, and there's always more food in the fridge.
In the top right corner is a music box that people (and Zingos) can always dance to. Certain pranks and jokes will always be remembered by the staff, such as the "chattering teeth," the "bubble wrapped chair," and the "fake spider incident." You can really tell that the Webkinz Insider crew really is a family. Note: the fire extinguisher is for decoration only.

When they aren’t working their tails off, the Webkinz Insider headquarters is full of laughs, jokes, and good times. Snacks and treats cover the table, and there’s always more food in the fridge. In the top left corner, there is a jukebox that always has people (and Zingos) ready to get up and dance. The bottom left corner is where Justin and Wendy work on all their ideas. And why should they sit in normal chairs? Bumper cars are much more fun!
Certain pranks will always be remembered by the WI crew, such as the "chattering teeth," the "bubble wrapped chair," and the "fake spider incident." You can really tell that the people who work at Webkinz Insider have become a family. Note: the fire extinguisher is for decoration only.

Old 12-13-2011, 06:45 PM   #143
Diabetes Awareness

3ponypals has a spectacular aura about

webkinz.jpg(click for bigger image)
here is mine! a rare tv, snacks, a napping bed, trading cards, rare stuffed webkinz celebrities! what more could WI ask for?(

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-14-2011 at 10:21 AM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
3ponypals is offline Female
Old 12-13-2011, 07:37 PM   #144
hy not?

rainforest home has a spectacular aura about

Tempest (my Unicorn) would love to be the receptionist at WI Headquarters - Command Central!!! So, she volunteered to design the office too

She's provided a quiet work space for Justin & Wendy, where they can keep in touch with their support staff and their members. There's an area to chill and relax while munching on the delicious treats Tempest brings in fresh daily. Of course, she buys only fair trade and organic products!!

To assist with any creative blocks and those inevitable "please wait" blues, there's a pool game and a workout space Better than a brick wall

Good luck to everyone!!! Thanks for an awesome contest too!!! It's a treat to look at all the entries and see how creative we are!!!

Deleted picture due to change of content. Please place your photo in your profile album. - CBJ

editing to add - picture added to your album as requested. Just dropping it back here in your entry.

Last edited by cbjhockey; 12-30-2011 at 11:41 PM.. Reason: Thanks for flagging when the content changed.
rainforest home is offline Female
Old 12-13-2011, 08:21 PM   #145
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Webkinz Insider Headquarters

When I picture WI headquarters, I picture a little room where people/Webkinz (whichever you may be) are buzzing around 'building' the forum.

Although this probably isn't really be how WI headquarters is, I've decided to let me imagination run wild. (: let's just call this an ideal WI center. xD

When you step off the hot air balloon, (the best part is, the ride here & back is included in the job. ) a strange row of objects catch your eye. They're the 'mods and admins' of WI! Who's who? From top to bottom, left to right each object represents:
FairlyOddMom, Winnie, Electrabuzz1, cbjhockey, butterflies, babs, MissyK, Webberlily, TTG, MissGnomie, Jennielou, FIA, COWS4YOU, Cocoabean.

Why I represented each mod with each item is in the spoiler below. (: I'm sorry if I forgot anyone! D:
Spoiler: show

FairlyOddMom -- Pie. What's odder and awesomer than pie? xD.
Winnie -- Call me immature, I love Pooh-Bear. <3 So I chose a bear with a heart.
Electrabuzz1 -- A cell phone, electric and it buzzes. =3
cbjhockey -- I couldn't find anything hockey themed, so I chose a duffel bag to carry hockey stuff in. :3
Butterflies -- Butterfly wings remind me of fairies. You get to be one of my favorite characters, Nafaria, although you're wonderfully un-evil.
Babs -- Your username automatically reminds me of a bear. Why? I have no idea. xD
MissyK -- I think your name would be an epic pen name for a writer, so I chose Plumpy. C;
Webberlily -- Webs and Lily remind me of a frog on a lilypad. (:
TTG -- T? How about Tea? My favorite drink. xD
MissGnomie -- You get an adorable lawn Zingoz gnome for your username. c:
Jennielou -- I think with your username you'd make a good secretary, I know it's weird. xD So Tabby Von Meow for you! : D
Gingerly -- I'm automatically reminded of a ginger cat when I hear your name. c:
FIA -- Fluffy in Alabama. What's more fluffy than a chick? :3
COWS4YOU -- We know how you love your cows! :3
Cocoabean -- So it's a coffee bean, similar, right? xD

The lil' horse is Justin--he's like a ninja, we don't see him much, but he's there and still epic.

Besides the fun chairs and tables, I chose objects that represent the parts of the WI forum. =3 See spoiler why.
Spoiler: show

The boxes are for the amazing ideas & contests WI has that haven't been opened--You guys opened a fabulous box with this contest! xD

The waffles are for the Mazin' Hamster section.
The pink mike is for the Open Mike! section.
The Bunny Clown is for Webkinz Bloopers & Goofs.
The soccer ball is for the Are you Game? section.
The blender is for the Recipiez in Webkinz World section.
The snow globe is for the Friends Wanted section.
The birthday poster is for the Happy Birthday to You! section.
The kinzville sign is for the Inside Webkinz World section.
The number chart is for the Somebody Help! section. (I need help with math a lot. xD)
The webkinz group shot is for the Meet my Webkinz Family section.
The pop art poster is for the WI Artist Cafe.

The Key to Kinzville shows how we have the key to a little section of the internet with fun, friends, and webkinz. =3

Oh, the bunny clowns? They're just awesome. You know they are.

Thanks WI. For everything. <3
Old 12-13-2011, 08:37 PM   #146
dancingmoon9

violet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond repute

Here is the Webkinz Insider Headquarters! Normally there are no visitors, because moderators are busy editing posts, posting informative threads, and helping out all of our wonderful members. Justin and Wendy are busy at their desks, thinking up the next big thing around WI.

There is a kitchenette for those all-nighters, or for a quick bite to eat during staff meetings. Meetings happen in a comfortable setting on the white couches, where everyone gets a word in and WI is kept to a tee, as usual. There are several bookcases placed throughout the room, because the Management at WI doesn't do anything without consulting the masters of online networking.

There is also a fireplace and another couch for whenever our employees need some downtime. There is word we'll be expanding soon and getting a new plasma.

I was truly lucky to be allowed in, so I took a snapshot! Thanks for looking, everybody.

violet77 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2011, 10:00 PM   #147
Have a Great Day!
GramsHansen is a glorious beacon of lightGramsHansen is a glorious beacon of lightGramsHansen is a glorious beacon of light

Webkinz Insider Headquarters . . . warm, comfortable, fun, challenging, creative, amusing, friendly . . . prepared for anything.

GramsHansen is offline Female
Old 12-13-2011, 10:04 PM   #148
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

Welcome to headquarters. It is quiet around the office tonight. Rocky the candy croc is just taking a break after cleaning up the place for the night. Lots of great things happen here during the day. It is a fun place to work!

footie is offline Female
Old 12-13-2011, 11:31 PM   #149
askelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond repute

This is what we think the headquarters of WI looks like!

It is the holiday season, and you can see there's staff members working with Wendy to come up with a super duper holiday contest for WI Members (blue chairs). Justin is hard at work organizing the annual holiday party. Justin ordered the desert for the party, (Grey wolf on blue sofa) and it appears that they had to have a chocolate fix to finish coming up with the holiday contest! You can see the numerous awards that WI has recieved. On the wall you can also see Justins collection of rare Webkinz items safely tucked away behind glass. Beside the glass case, you see Wendy's Super Stove that she uses to crack these webkinz dishes that haven't been solved.

All of us in WW want to wish the WI Staff and Administrators a very Happy Holiday season! Thank you for giving us a great contest!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgWI Headquarters.jpg (201.0 KB, 200 views)

Last edited by askelly; 12-14-2011 at 10:13 PM.. Reason: had to fix Justins name! Somehow i put John in there ! Sorry Justin!
askelly is offline Female
Old 12-14-2011, 03:36 AM   #150

k9jenn is just really nicek9jenn is just really nice

We all know that Webkinz Insider is the best source for Webkinz information; they always update their information and they're a very valid source of information. But how do they do it? Well, they have a few Webkinz World helpers! In the Webkinz Insider Headquarters, I think they get a little help from some of our Webkinz World favorites such as Ms. Cowoline, Arte Fact, Tabby Von Meow, and many others! This is why I included them, along with their desks (which match their jobs that they have in Webkinz World). Also, both Justin and Wendy have their own special work area! I gave Justin a car/desk area (every man's dream work desk!), and Wendy an elegant workspace with beautiful colors (every woman's dream work space!). There's also a nice little rest corner where everyone can sit on the Webkinz couch and talk! And there's even a Webkinz wishing well to entertain the workers!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz insider contest.jpg (94.3 KB, 197 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-14-2011 at 10:22 AM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
Closed

Tags
(: team kaylee!, 000000005 was here!, bennybeagle was here, cheeky cat, cheeky dog, cheekys w/ code!, i justin, i want the cheeky dog! <3, jennymang wants the cat!, jesus loves you!, katiekinz8!, kitty was here!, kpk4803lovesyew!, kpkwantstowinbadly, leeann loves this! :-), me going to win (cg), squirrel loves cheekies, yomcnugget, ~*gringersnap, ~*jennymang*~