Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2011, 12:59 PM   #131
Webkinz :)

Fuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellence
Fuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Webkinz Insider "Cheeky Christmas" Official Contest Entry Thread

Click the image to open in full size.

Justin is just a prop. I’ve thought that all along, but now I have proof. WI is actually run by a group of bears called the MOB, Momentarily Ordinary Bears. As you can see they are all busy with their different tasks.
The one on the desk is plotting future ideas. And the bears by the TV have been on the Disney Channel a few days straight trying to find the Webkinz commercial, ready with pen and paper to take notes if the commercial should come on.
There are also bears busily cooking food for THE DUCK, (Don't ask about THE DUCK, please) and two bears savagely guarding this contest's prizes.

Thanks for the great contest,
~Fuzy
Fuzythekoala is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2011, 04:39 PM   #132
Haley the dancer :)

sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!

Hello! Here is what I think the Webkinz Insider Headquarters look like:

I put a bunch of desks for you guys to work at and come up with awesome ideas for WI,
a kitchen area so if you get hungry you can eat, I also put a sitting area where you can relax, some wreaths for Christmas, and some other decorations. Hope you guys like it!
sugarcube4499 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2011, 09:25 PM   #133
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Here is my WI Headquarters! Inside you will find many great places! There are 3 offices which belong to Justin the Lion, Wendy the White Persian, and Kevin the Opposum! As you can tell, they jazzed them up with some fun plants, desks, posters, and rugs. We also have a fine meeting area with a flatscreen TV for showing the staff new ideas. There are some game tables, as well, for those times when you need a little break. And if you get hungry, head over to the kicthen and get some punch, cookies, tarts, or a snack from the fridge. Last but not least, there is a wall covered in awards won by WI and all the great prizes WI has won. I hope you enjoy (:
Thanks for the great contest!
webbieluver is offline Female
Old 12-12-2011, 10:38 PM   #134
Gifted

Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up
Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up

Looks like someones been decorating for the holidays here are the WI headquarters, and it seems like everyone has been dressing up and getting into the holiday spirit as well. Justin is at his computer monitoring the forum, several people are in the break area taking a short break and chatting, and everyone else is at the meeting area discussing upcoming events and new features that they would like to see on WI
Jenny is offline Female
Old 12-12-2011, 10:45 PM   #135
Is Fall blowing in??

SugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clown

Hello one and all, and welcome to the Webkinz Insider Headquarters. It is a rare event to be allowed a glimpse into this room, it is actually top secret. But since it is for a very special occasion, we are going to let you steal a glance. As you see it is practically normal looking, we have Justin and Wendy sitting in the Kitchen Area enjoying a yummy latte while they discuss plans for a very important and top secret, Cheeky Christmas Contest. (Code Name, 00C).

We also have our lovely admins sitting in the back corner in a deep discussion of who should win prizes from another WI contest. They have been debating for hours, trying to figure out who was better than the best. Trust me, it is not as easy as it seems. You can also see we have a little office area, that belongs to Justin, he doesn't like anyone sitting in his chair. And then we have a sitting area where the Webkinz Insider Wizard is hanging out. The Webkiz Insider Wizard or WIW it likes to be called is responsible for keeping the site running smoothly and making sure that everyone enjoys their WI experience.

Thank you so much Justin and Wendy for this contest. It is amazing to get a chance to participate in it. Thank you both, no, thank everyone here on WI that puts in the hard work and dedication to make such an AWESOME and EPIC site!
SugarBug is offline Female
Old 12-13-2011, 01:46 AM   #136
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

Description: The TVs are meant to represent computers. There are 3 workspaces--the lowest two spaces belong to workers, and the highest up one belongs to the boss. Also there's kind of a counter for him to talk to anybody who comes through the door to the front desk. Notice the toy cellphone and baby monitor which act as telephones, the microphone which acts as an office hardware, and the frog behind the computer which acts as a desk toy.

The lowest corner is where the board of directors has their meetings--the ordinary chairs are worker's chairs, the big green comfy chair is the boss's chair, and the stroller acts as a wheelchair (ya never know! LOL!). On the table is a "how to draw a Webkinz" book posing as a notepad, and I notice that WI seems to have dubbed the "Bunny Clown Toy" as its mascot, so I thought "Why not!" and put it on the table.

The area in the right hand corner is basically where workers make their presentations and show statistics and ideas to the board. Notice the dogbeard's map on the wall which represents a chart. the red lines are perfect for the job.

On the wall is a clock for telling time, an award or plaque of some kind given to the company awhile ago, and the "W RULES" thing goes with the pawprint poster, meant to list the company rules. LOL funny! And of course I've told you what the dogbeard map is for.

Hope you like my entry!

Special thanks to:
Dairy and Deli, for letting me temporarily redecorate their room

Last edited by KatieKinz8; 12-13-2011 at 07:28 PM..
Old 12-13-2011, 07:32 AM   #137

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

who would know that a college education and posh loft would turn into a webkinz hoarding studio? "oh justin, just one more click to win. it is for the members!"

wendy drives to the rolls, justin the flintstone mobile, and, well, we all know who drives the milk truck!

you may note that no one is sleeping!!!
ottermellon is offline Female
Old 12-13-2011, 02:41 PM   #138

chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!

This is what I think the WI headquaters would look like. There is 2 cots for the WI reporters to get a nap when pulling all nighters to keep everyone up-to-date on the latest news straight from Webkinz World. Then we have 2 desks to work at when researching new stories. There is also comfy dining chairs and table to eat the newest recipes from the Mega Stove. There is a wooden clock to keep time and a neo gothic grandfather clock to gaze at. A Swan Boat Car to deliver the news fast and a bowling alley to unwind. Of course a red carpet for the superstar reporters at WI!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgwicontest.jpg (149.3 KB, 176 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-14-2011 at 10:26 AM.. Reason: Opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
chels101 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2011, 03:16 PM   #139
PYT

steffeefacee is just really nicesteffeefacee is just really nice

Here is my idea of what the WI headquarters looks like! As you can see in the top right, is where the moderators for the WI forums work. They have a computer and can easily monitor everything and chat if they get the chance! Next to the editing/computer area are the book shelves and a desk, also across the way is the chair and fireplace. This is where the hard workers at WI can take a break and curl up next to a fire and enjoy a good book. (Or sit at the desk if they prefer it) In the bottom we have the break room! This is where the employees that are on their lunch break can cook something up on the stove or grab a cup of tea, then relax and watch a little television. In to right corner we have what looks like a class room, but it is in fact a study hall. This is where the employees do their research. They create new ideas and games and many many contests!

I hope you guys like it! I had a lot of fun doing this.
steffeefacee is offline Female
Old 12-13-2011, 04:47 PM   #140

♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide

If there's time for work, there's time for play you'll find. After being cramped up from sitting at a desk for hours, you need time to unwind. Whether it be in a hot tub or getting a manicure, pedicure or a new do, you're sure to feel better before the day is through.

Last edited by ♠sara♠; 01-18-2012 at 01:07 PM..
Closed

Tags
(: team kaylee!, 000000005 was here!, bennybeagle was here, cheeky cat, cheeky dog, cheekys w/ code!, i justin, i want the cheeky dog! <3, jennymang wants the cat!, jesus loves you!, katiekinz8!, kitty was here!, kpk4803lovesyew!, kpkwantstowinbadly, leeann loves this! :-), me going to win (cg), squirrel loves cheekies, yomcnugget, ~*gringersnap, ~*jennymang*~