Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2011, 05:06 PM   #121
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider "Cheeky Christmas" Official Contest Entry Thread

Justin and Wendy were hard at work up in the loft that is Webkinz Insider Headquarters,
when Sabeena and Brown Sugar happened to stumble upon the secret room. They had been toting around this big blue bottle and trying to find a recycle center.
They were both amazed at what they saw when they walked into the room.
a juice bar, a ball pit, and a stage for perspective staff.
Justin and Wendy were happy to see the two of them and offered to take the big blue
bottle off their hands.............then they hired Sabeena to be the official smoothie maker and gave her a chair at the juice bar!!!
Poor Brown Sugar was trying to be the official site comedian and after doing her stand up routine on the stage, SOMEONE pulled the plug on her and she dropped out of sight.

Before any more antics could occur, all of a sudden the big blue bottle erupted and out popped ROBERT FROM AMERWADE. He had info on new webkinz coming in the near future and dropped letters books and magazines containing all of the secret ganz info for the two of them to look at. they set out right away to compose a new front page story for everyone to read!!!

Sabeena stayed on the staff, and Brown Sugar went off to find her place in the world of comdey!!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
miss spots is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2011, 10:55 PM   #122
Webkinz :)

ilovebunnies123 will become famous soon enough

This is what I think is what the WI headquarters looks like... I think it is a place for fun, where the WI workers can relax. In the Company Kitchen you can concoct fabulous and funky foods to delight anyone! At the Tech Center in the right hand corner you can see all the WI details such as which members are currently online. In the Game Place you can play all sorts of fun video games, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, you name it, while you lounge on white silk couches! Have you ever wanted to read while flying high above the room? Well in WI headquarters you can! At the reading corner you can read a book while bouncing on the carrot chairs. And how do the WI workers get around their fabulous office? Why they fly! They use their ruby airplane to fly round and round through the room!

good luck to the everyone who entered!

Picture 1.jpg

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-14-2011 at 10:27 AM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
ilovebunnies123 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2011, 05:02 AM   #123

dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!

hHere you can see the lovely reception area with all you r fave kinzville buddies chillaxin and watching tv...for the more rambunctious folks I have rovided a gumball pit as you can see we also have a wonderful little office set up and a snack bar concession area as well....hope ya like it!Click the image to open in full size.
dottiejean28 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2011, 12:14 PM   #124

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

I want to thank you justin for having this contest and good luck to everyone who enters!!!!
this is my WI headquarters. justin and wendy are having a nice lunch in the cafeteria while they are talking to the owners of bubbla. WI wants there employees to have fun at work. as you can see there is a stage in the office to entertain everyone while they are hard at work. webkinz was nice to the staff of WI and let them have some sneak peaks at some new and up coming pets. there are also some plush pets waiting to be won by pushing justin's button.

beth1775 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2011, 12:41 PM   #125
queenmissy6 has disabled reputation

Here is my entry. By the way, if I do win, I'd like it not to be anything but the cheeky dog or cheeky cat. So if you randomly pick me, please pick someone else. I'd just like those two. Thanks.

Attached Images
File Type: jpgScreen shot 2011-12-11 at 11.35.56 AM.jpg (96.8 KB, 167 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-14-2011 at 10:28 AM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
Old 12-11-2011, 01:41 PM   #126
GammaYaYa

cammieobrien has disabled reputation

Justin and Wendy, I envision you initially in an elegant Rococo setting surrounded by beautiful office furniture of the period and fine art on the walls meeting and greeting rich clients at 9 West 57th Street or in an intimate Bogardus cast-iron-fronted building on Nassau Street in NYC. Then as your passion for Webkinz became more and more important, you began to brainstorm on how that passion could transfer to others who share your love of these little friends. This is how Webkinz Insider was created. Then as time went on and you became even more and more dedicated to this passion, you began to "live" in your office forsaking your high-powered clients to devote yourselves fulltime to your beloved Webbies. You are there 24/7. It has become a fully functional room and cluttered would be an understatement!!!! As you needed to eat or sleep or wash or clean your clothes, you just brought things in and threw them anywhere. It is now a space that functions as your home away from home with all the accoutrements of home but with no time nor desire to maintain orderliness as you work and slave to make us all happy with your constant updates on Webkinz World. Thus you can see the original classy office where you entertained clients not from behind a desk, but rather in front of the fire or at the luxurious dining table with exquisite cuisine that is now littered with a "mad scientist-type" frenzy of activity. I had so much fun creating this office. Enjoy!

Last edited by cammieobrien; 12-11-2011 at 05:28 PM.. Reason: Typos
cammieobrien is offline Female
Old 12-11-2011, 02:00 PM   #127
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

Alrighty. Here's my spin on the WI HQ!

You can see there are a few Mods and Admins 'online' at the moment.
Justin (as represented by the Golden Retriever) is sitting in his office, typing up a new article for the front page.
FIA (Unicorn) is such a hard worker. Thankfully, we got her to take a break and relax in the lounge. She is flipping through the Justice catalog, and getting the coupons ready.
COWS4YOU (Brown Cow) is tracking rares... and eating some of those infamous 'dark side' cookies.
Electrabuzz1 (Spooky Hamster) is *cough* multitasking. She's doing some ironing whilst on her laptop to do a few dailies real quick. I think a lot of us have been caught in that act!
And dearest Butterflies (Sock Monkey) is decorating the HQ for the upcoming holidays. Looks like she's nearly finished.

This really was a blast to design and decorate. And there are so many amazingly creative entries already... I don't envy the judges!
Thank you again for the incredibly generous contest.
Good luck to everyone!
PeaceOut is offline Female
Old 12-11-2011, 03:22 PM   #128
Banned
FroggerDoodles is on a distinguished road

This is my room. I have fridges in there for everyone. Then there is a table that everyone can sit at. A tv a stove and a christmas tree for the holidays. I really hope you like my design. I have always wanted a cheeky dog! Thank you so much for doing this contest!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz rooms.jpg (111.8 KB, 180 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-14-2011 at 10:30 AM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
FroggerDoodles is offline Female
Old 12-11-2011, 05:56 PM   #129
barraki0896

stovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to behold

The Headquarters of Webkinz Insider is located in a magical, wondrous land filled with joy and fantastic ideas.

In the North Corner of the land is the Webkinz Insider Forum, where users come together and share their ideas.

In the East Corner of the land is where the employees go for a get-away.

The South Corner of the land is where the serious work gets done.

The Western Corner of the land is the Archives. This is where all of the wonderful ideas are kept.

Thank you for having yet another fantastic contest!! Good luck everyone!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgtextttttttt.jpg (50.4 KB, 179 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-14-2011 at 10:31 AM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
stovetop0896 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2011, 12:20 AM   #130

hopey has a spectacular aura about

Webkinz Insider Headquarterz

Here at the WI-HQ, Webbies can come and learn all about the many things going on in webkinz world. You will get info on the latest newz and tips.
Closed

Tags
(: team kaylee!, 000000005 was here!, bennybeagle was here, cheeky cat, cheeky dog, cheekys w/ code!, i justin, i want the cheeky dog! <3, jennymang wants the cat!, jesus loves you!, katiekinz8!, kitty was here!, kpk4803lovesyew!, kpkwantstowinbadly, leeann loves this! :-), me going to win (cg), squirrel loves cheekies, yomcnugget, ~*gringersnap, ~*jennymang*~