Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2011, 12:11 AM   #101
MAGCON IDK
Webkinz :)

swagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Insider "Cheeky Christmas" Official Contest Entry Thread

Ok, so here is the webkinzinsider HQ!! It has a kitchen full of SWEETS, snacks, and drinks. Then across from it we have a huge ice hole. Then there is a safe and a pot of gold full of money!! The HQ has a desk, billboard, and an invisible laptop to think of new ideas and to check WI. Walk straight down, to a relaxing bannana hammock!! Then finally, we have a place to chill out and watch some TV!!(: hoped you liked itt..Untitledasd.jpg

and please click the picture for a BIGGER veiw(:

oh, and click the picture for a BIGGER view

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-09-2011 at 05:11 PM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
swagmonster(: is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2011, 02:37 AM   #102

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Headquarters. Webkinz Insider was Justin’s big idea for an Internet start up, and while growth hasn’t happened as quickly as he would have liked, he hopes to move out of his garage someday. Now I know you are looking around for Justin or Wendy because you thought that’s who you had scheduled the tour with. But you actually scheduled the tour with me, Rudolph, because I want to give you the real scoop of what happens here at headquarters. Justin and Wendy are real people who work very hard every day. But there’s no way they and the mods can do all the work necessary to keep the website running and keep the Insider Wiki up to date. So every night after Justin, Wendy and the moderators have gone home, the Webkinz get to work.

Wendy decorated the garage for Christmas last week and in the process decorated me. So don’t laugh at my outfit. I fluffed up my tail feathers so the pants wouldn’t fit, but she stuffed them in anyway.

Over here is the Collectorz Corner. As you can see, we are working on cataloguing all the new Adventure Park plushies.

Princess is an expert at getting to the bottom of Rumors that show up in the Rumor Mill. She got this palm tree while tracking down a rumor about new vacations spots coming to the Travel Agency. That rumor turned out to be untrue, but she brought back the tree as a souvenir. Justin and Wendy both think the other one brought it in, and both are too polite to tell the other that it doesn’t match the décor.

Pugsley is our historian and is compiling the history of Webkinz World for the Wiki. She has some rare documents from before Webkinz World was on the Internet and only existed in the imagination of children. The project she is working on right now is a rather new find of an ancient Webkinz named Velveteen Rabbit who was well loved by a very special boy before he became Real.

Right here is the famous red button connected to the website that you push to win prizes. Looks like the next prize up is a hamster. I hope website users are pressing that button!

Over here is where a lot of the site design work happens. Holly Berry just got back from taking pictures of Webkinz World to put in the new Christmas banner that one of the mods is working on. No one ever figures out that we are the ones that take the pictures. That plushie there is not with the others in the Collectorz Corner because it is the favorite of one of the mods and she keeps moving it. I can’t mention her name … ahem … she might get embarrassed.

This is the kitchen area. New recipez are verified here, and Justin and Wendy cook up their favorites for special occasions. Justin can make a very tasty Spiny Sporcues and Wendy really likes Voilalatte.

Oh, looks like Ms. Cowaline popped in. She said she would come by to give us the schedule of the next Super School Days. I hope she doesn’t come over here and bug me about my Agility classes. My tail feathers keep knocking over the hurdles. It’s a lot harder than it looks! I’d like to see her try it.

Here is the television that Justin and Wendy always keep tuned to the Webkinz Newz station so we can update the website with the latest breaking newz. At night though the Webkinz have been known to watch a little Monkey & Monkey.

I think that is just about everything. Oh, these are the main computers that power the website. Pretty amazing. Didn't have anything like that in my chicken coop growing up!

Well thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you had a very nice time.
windcolors is offline Female
Old 12-08-2011, 09:19 AM   #103
Diabetes Awareness

babyhope01 is on a distinguished road

Here is what I think WI Headquarters looks like:

In the corner we have Wendy & Justin's work area were they keep this great site in working order.

Second we have all the WI desks were workers keep us updated on all things Webkinz.

There is also areas were the staff can relax, get a bite to eat or just watch some TV.

There are also lots of Webkinz just laying around to brighten up the work area.

Thanks WI Staff for all the great things you do during the year. !!!!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgwi headquarters.jpg (237.2 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpgbabyhope01 wi%20headquarters.jpg (253.0 KB, 242 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-09-2011 at 05:10 PM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail and cropping it for you! :)
babyhope01 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2011, 01:38 PM   #104
kindness, pass it on
Gift Guru

webkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonder

Welcome to first time ever that cameras were allowed into the private office of Justin & Wendy at the WI Headquarters! (it's like getting to tour Willy Wonka's Factory!!!)

Wendy & Justin are true bffs BUT...they are VERY different in personality!
At first glace their shared office is a crazy, colorful mess but if you taking a moment to look around, you will see it perfectly fits their 2 unique personalities. They never could agree on how to decorate so the agreed to disagree and split the room.
Justin is definitely a bit more, shall we say, fantastical. He loves bright colors, toys, games and all the fantasy Webkinz, like the dragons, griffins and monsters. He thinks his side of the office is waaaayyyy more fun than Wendy's. He insisted on a small game room in the break area!
Wendy is a true "green" girl. She loves anything to do with nature. That's why she chose to decorate using lots of plants and natural stone & woods for her furniture. Her favorite Webkinz are any of the real animals (especially the endangered species ones).
They made their desks face each other so they can work together by discussing all their exciting plans for WI (also they can make faces at each other when they occasionaly disagree)
Notice that Wendy is hard at work on her computer while Justin's is pushed out of the way so he can look at comic books. LOL
One thing they both could agree on is it was a must to have a hot cocoa fountain in the break room so they could relax and enjoy a cup of cocoa when they take a break from all their hard work!
It is their differences that make a perfect balance for running WI. Justin is super fun and Wendy is very caring....just like Webkinz!
I hope you enjoyed the tour of the super secret central office of WI!

webkizzle is offline Female
Old 12-08-2011, 05:34 PM   #105
Lil Kinz
webkinzluv31 will become famous soon enough

Clover here, have you ever wonder what happens when wacky fly`s over the fence in the game Wacky`s Bulls eye Batter? Well I wanted to find out so as he flew over the fence I followed him as we past the Kinzville Park. He finally slipped through a window of a building shaped like a giant. I entered to find the Webkinz Insider`s Headquarters but if that wasn`t shocking enough I walked in to find Wendy, Justin, Sparky Fact, Poncho, Dogbeard, Nibbles, Wacky, Ivy, Dacey Bryn, Chef Julienne, and Petunia Pringle all working hard. I found both Chef Julienne, and Petunia Pringle in the kitchen enjoying their lunch. Both Wendy and Ivy sat in there chairs working on new contest ideas while Justin and Dacey Bryn work on new banner designs for Webkinz insider`s page. You can`t have such amazing website like Webkinz insider without a creative brake room with a TV. Sparky Fact, Poncho, Dogbeard, Nibbles, and Wacky right no w are watching newest soap opera on the Webkinz world TV. So now you know that Webkinz Insider is run by Webkinz world character. By the way I`m the pretty in pink Himalayan cat waving.

Good luck to everyone
Attached Images
File Type: jpgCapture.jpg (111.1 KB, 252 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-09-2011 at 05:05 PM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
webkinzluv31 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2011, 07:18 PM   #106
Sapphirekat

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of

This is my version of the Webkinz Insider Headquarters.
Gracie, Mocha, and Leah will be giving you the tour of the headquarters.

“Gracie are you, very busy answering all that mail?”
“No. I’m not too busy to give a tour.”
The first stop is where Gracie answers letters that people send in. Having coffee helps Gracie stay awake so she can answer all of that mail quicker.

The next part of the tour is the most fun part of the room.
It is the entertainment center.
“We play video games, and watch TV, when we need a break. There are also cookies, more coffee. And even a very fun robot rabbit. Sometimes I like to sit back and relax, while reading a magazine.”

Mocha will tell us about the next part of the room.
The next part of the room is the meeting area.
“We talk about our favorite Webkinz and, upcoming Webkinz. Also, we chat about new things we are going to add to the site. I really think the charcoal cat in this pink dress is so cute.”

Leah will tell us about the next part of the room.
Leah looks busy.
“Leah may I ask, what you are working on?”
“I’m checking my PM’s, and VMing people. And I’m working on adding new news to the front page. This is the area where we work on the computers, and add stuff to the website. And where we play on Webkinz (I couldn’t leave that out).”

Leah will be taking us to the last part of the headquarters.
This is the designing area.
“This is where we write down stuff, for examples charts. When we have them ready, we add them to the site. Sometimes it helps to have the recipes written down, and unsolved clothing recipes, and solved clothing recipes written down.”

That’s the end of the tour of the Webkinz Insider Headquarters. I hopped you enjoyed it.
Spikefan2004 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2011, 11:42 AM   #107
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

I imagine WI HQ way up north They are snug and cozy all year round in their log cabin. It is east to keep an eye on the kids playing hockey while working in this relaxed atmosphere. The boss runs a tight ship though from his desk - don't let those timmies doughnuts fool you. The staff are diligent too (but what is that I see, someone forgot their laptop and brought pie instead!!!) Those thinking chairs sure make the job a lot easier too But when things get too stressful there are always those comfy couches to lounge about on and plenty of stress-busting Christmas crackers to pull. Letters to Santa Justin come in often at this time of year - good thing they are well stocked in the gifts department.

COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 12-09-2011, 01:05 PM   #108

ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness
ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness

WI HEADQUARTERS all work and no play.

Well, we got all the staff working feverishly at their desks and IPods and waiting for Justin to come in and dump more work on them. LOL The staff is wearing their required head coverings, of course. A little holiday cheer, a refrig for refreshments and a strato lounger to relax for a moment and work out all the kinks.

Last edited by ryhill; 07-17-2012 at 04:43 AM..
ryhill is offline Female
Old 12-09-2011, 02:38 PM   #109
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

The Webkinzinsider Headquarters
Top Secret Location!

The Headquarters has been held in a secret location for many years! Until now!! This random reporter has taken a picture of what appears to be the night shift of Webkinzinsider Employees located........yes.......in a Tree House!

First it is noticed that besides a very inviting sitting room, with a Strike a Pose Plant at the entryway.....there is also what appears to be a very nice break room near the back with a table and chairs and lovely sunflowers along the border. And in true Webkinz style.....there are solar panels peeking out around the corner.

There is also a larger room filled with employees. No one can not get close enough to hear but they are surely discussing something very important and very secret about Webkinzinsider! Is it a new contest? Is it a new idea for a new thread? Is it a givaway? What kind of surprises are they discussing? One can only speculate from here....but this random reporter can reassure you it can only be more FUN FUN FUN!!!
One note.....there seems to be one of them sitting higher on a chair, with a baseball hat and sunglasses on. He seems to guide them, lead them, give them words of .........
Oh wait! That's Justin!

Over in the edge of the tree house there is a bumper car along with some giant chickies. One can only guess but being in a tree house all night a ride on a bumper car might be needed!
Also noted is the hot air balloon....This is guessed to be the way in and out of the Headquarters.

So there you have it! The Webkinzinsider Headquarters Secret Location. And if you noticed the three moons in the sky? This reporter is not at liberty to reveal it's location!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 12-09-2011, 07:14 PM   #110
Lil Kinz
ladymallardlove will become famous soon enough

This is how i imagine the webkinz indider headquarters! If course there is a countdown to webkinz day and a super webkinz wardrobe!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgWebkinzinsiderroom.jpg (59.0 KB, 163 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-14-2011 at 10:35 AM.. Reason: opening up your thumbnail for you! :)
ladymallardlove is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(: team kaylee!, 000000005 was here!, bennybeagle was here, cheeky cat, cheeky dog, cheekys w/ code!, i justin, i want the cheeky dog! <3, jennymang wants the cat!, jesus loves you!, katiekinz8!, kitty was here!, kpk4803lovesyew!, kpkwantstowinbadly, leeann loves this! :-), me going to win (cg), squirrel loves cheekies, yomcnugget, ~*gringersnap, ~*jennymang*~