Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2008, 11:09 AM   #441
icked Awesome
Webkinz :)

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Wacky Wednesday Leaf-Click Winners thread

Thanks to all the mods and admins for Operation October. It has been so much fun! I only wish the leaves in WW were this fun!

And thank you all for the wonderful suprises!

Let hear it for the mods and admins!

Click the image to open in full size.
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2008, 10:20 PM   #442
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

I almost forgot that I won yesterday so I was so excited to see the fall fest gift in my mailbox today Thanks for letting us have more fall fun than we had in WW!
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 12:26 AM   #443
NZfunnybones is on a distinguished road

This is what we got from NascarFan
Cola
Dark Shades
Webkinz Dragster

Thank You so much for our goodies Nascarfan
Old 10-24-2008, 08:06 AM   #444
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by NZfunnybones
This is what we got from NascarFan
Cola
Dark Shades
Webkinz Dragster

Thank You so much for our goodies Nascarfan
Your very welcome...The shades are so your webbies look cool on the race track! And every Nascar driver needs a sponser drink to quench their thirst for the camera's when they get to victory lane...
NascarFan is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 09:50 AM   #445

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

I can't believe it....I won!

And honestly, I never win anything. I am in my 30's and I swear that I am the most unlucky person on the face of this earth. Maybe my luck is changing for the better....that would be awsome!!!.... knock on wood.

Anyway thank you for the hippo custome, I adore it! My little webkinz looks so sweet wearing it! I already had the bee costume so I was relieved that I did not get another.

Anyway I just wanted to say Wi is so creative. This was a fun contest...catching leaf after leaf! It was insane the amount of 'foliage' that was falling. What fun, thanks again WI!
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 10:00 AM   #446
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

That was the cutest unicorn I have ever seen!
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 12:31 PM   #447
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

The falling icons today are tooooo cute!! Wish I didn't have to teach!

Hmmm, *cough* *cough* maybe I need to go home and rest.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 02:32 PM   #448
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Congratulations to all winners! It isn't over yet, but I am still hoping to win. I came late last October and I thought I bought some costumes, but I don't have them anymore I feel bad for those who are new this year and didn't get costumes unless you paid for one or two. I didn't get a costume from WI yet But it still isn't over. OH well, atleast we got a mummy hat LOL.

Thanks again WI staff for a great Halloween month. You guys are wonderful.
Old 11-01-2008, 09:29 AM   #449
Gifted

obsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to all

Oooh! Can't wait until I get my prize!

(PS I added WIGiftz )
obsessive is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*chokes on tag*, awesomeness!, gripper <3, hope i win-kanga, hope to win~miss, hoping to win!!-desigher♥, i hope i win! ~ sp0nge :], i hope i win!~pink9550, i hope to win :) - wif, obby caught a leaf :), pg 36 fuzzy306, please let me win!!-lyssa, sheep, webkinzgirl287 got a tag!, ze best of luck to all