Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2008, 07:07 PM   #431
We Love
Webkinz :)

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: Wacky Wednesday Leaf-Click Winners thread

View Post Originally Posted by Areyel
Oh my cat! I won! I won the elephant costume, I am so happy! This is such an incredible site! Don't give up everyone, keep clickin those leaves! Woohoo!
WooHoo! Hooray for you Areyel! That's awesome...

We weren't on WW yet last Halloween... so really hoping they put some costumes in the W Shop? Do you think they might still do that?

I absolutely LOVE the excitement of clicking on anything! lol Whether I win or not, it's tremendous fun...

Happy Wacky Wednesday & Good Luck, Everyone!

---------- angelgurl1 added 56 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

Ohhhh.... drat! lol I must have missed the latest falling leaves and/or other funny stuff while I was serving dinner!
Oh well... there's always next week!
A big congrats to all the Wacky Wednesday Winners!

Last edited by angelgurl1; 10-22-2008 at 07:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2008, 07:48 PM   #432
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

Operation October has been sooooo fun! Thanks WI and congrats to all the winners of everything!
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 08:00 PM   #433
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

I didn't know there was a leaf thread...cool

but not much luck I get them but then my computer always kicks me out when I pm...argh...
Old 10-22-2008, 08:00 PM   #434
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

I just want to say that I love how the falling leaves are being done today! It is fun to have to keep clicking until you find one with the message. And I WON!!! Yippee. Thanks staff for such a fun October celebration.
jms40 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 08:17 PM   #435

Purple Lilac is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope I see some floating leaves!
Purple Lilac is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 08:18 PM   #436
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Oh My Gosh!!! THANK YOU, Javogabo!
I was one of Javaogabo's lucky special costume winners! lol
I can't believe it! I squealed so loud when I saw my name that our poor little Chihuahua, Pepi, jumped & rolled off the couch!

Thank You!!!
And Keep Clicking everyone - 'cuz I'm not usually this lucky -
so, if I can win - SO CAN YOU!

Happy Wacky Wednesday!!!

Old 10-23-2008, 02:22 AM   #437
NZfunnybones is on a distinguished road

I won for 22nd Oct but I tired to add WIGiftz as friend & it did not work.
But I was shocked to win here thank you WI this sure is a great place to hangout
Old 10-23-2008, 02:28 AM   #438
We Love

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by NZfunnybones
I won for 22nd Oct but I tired to add WIGiftz as friend & it did not work.
But I was shocked to win here thank you WI this sure is a great place to hangout
Congrats on winning NZ funnybones! If you don't hear from NascarFan tomorrow, just try sending a pm... I'm sure you'll get your prize!
Old 10-23-2008, 06:25 AM   #439
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

I've been here more in October than in WW! LOL! Even thought I missed seeing the kiWI and some of the other "falling objects" it's been so fun to play here and hear what everyone else is seeing! Great job everyone! Thanks WI!
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 11:04 AM   #440

angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!

Hello! I just wanted to say how much i love this contest! I was also wondering when the winners from mommamea13 (on oct. 22) would be up? Thanks for this awesome month of fun, WI!
~angelgirl32403
Closed

Tags
*chokes on tag*, awesomeness!, gripper <3, hope i win-kanga, hope to win~miss, hoping to win!!-desigher♥, i hope i win! ~ sp0nge :], i hope i win!~pink9550, i hope to win :) - wif, obby caught a leaf :), pg 36 fuzzy306, please let me win!!-lyssa, sheep, webkinzgirl287 got a tag!, ze best of luck to all