Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 08:48 PM   #371
Webkinz :)
momtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to all

Default Re: Wacky Wednesday Leaf-Click Winners thread

Wow ~ I won!! Yay! Thanks marcopolo and all of the staff and moderators of WI! This Operation October has been a real blast!!!! WI ROCKS!
momtofaye is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2008, 09:05 PM   #372
is so
Gifted

nidiamond is a name known to allnidiamond is a name known to allnidiamond is a name known to all

Who were the winners in danathon and Auntkinz today....they have not been posted
Old 10-15-2008, 09:14 PM   #373
Gifted

obsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to all

Yee-haw! I caught a leaf!
obsessive is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 09:46 PM   #374
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Are they done for the night?
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 09:56 PM   #375

2rugrats swims in greatness
2rugrats swims in greatness2rugrats swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy
Are they done for the night?

Nope. It's not over until midnight.
2rugrats is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 10:11 PM   #376
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I loved catching the objects..they were so funny..thanks so much for this event..and mixing it up a bit!! WI is great!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 10:55 PM   #377
ants to catch up!
Gift Guru

Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!

Auntkinz - just to let you know, I received my gift! Thanks soooo much...I needed another potted elm tree!

---------- Skipper783 added 2 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kitty cat rock
how do you become gift exchange person?
If you click HERE you will find out everything you need to know about entering WI's Gift Exchange!

Last edited by Skipper783; 10-15-2008 at 10:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Skipper783 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 10:56 PM   #378
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Haven't seen one for almost 3 hours. I hope there's one more before midnight.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 06:16 AM   #379
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

Does anyone know what the Nascar special was? Was it falling cars or something? Just curious! Congrats to all of Wednesdays Leaf winners!
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 12:32 PM   #380

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

I wonder who won the Rose last night ? does anyone know ?
a3doglife is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*chokes on tag*, awesomeness!, gripper <3, hope i win-kanga, hope to win~miss, hoping to win!!-desigher♥, i hope i win! ~ sp0nge :], i hope i win!~pink9550, i hope to win :) - wif, obby caught a leaf :), pg 36 fuzzy306, please let me win!!-lyssa, sheep, webkinzgirl287 got a tag!, ze best of luck to all