Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 08:08 AM   #301
ants to catch up!
Gift Guru

Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Wacky Wednesday Leaf-Click Winners thread

View Post Originally Posted by kidzinme
Gooooood Morning Mommamea!!!!! I hope this is how you pm I am still very lodt how this works
PM means "private message". To send a private message, click on User CP on the top left of your screen, under the banner. Then scroll down the list and click on Private Messages. A new window will load, click on Compose Message. Another new window will open. In the Recipient Username(s) box, type mommamea13. In the title box, type the message the pop-up instructed you to type. In the message box, type something like "I caught a leaf!" When you've done all that, click "submit message" at the bottom of the message box. Voila, you've just sent a PM! Hope this helps!
Skipper783 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2008, 08:46 AM   #302
hy, of course I'm
Gifted

TrappersKid1 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by kidzinme
Gooooood Morning Mommamea!!!!! I hope this is how you pm I am still very lodt how this works
You can also scroll over the person's name you want to PM and click it and a box will drop down. You can choose from there.

ie: I wan to PM you. I scroll over your name and your name becomes underlined. (Pic 1) then I click on it and a box opens. (Pic 2) I click on "Send a Private Message to kidzinme" and a box opens up so I can type my message.

As far as the leaves. You must type what the leaf says EXACTLY.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by TrappersKid1; 06-17-2009 at 05:15 PM..
Old 10-15-2008, 08:50 AM   #303
princess147202

I also did mommamea.
Old 10-15-2008, 09:51 AM   #304
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

How many pm's do we send. My leaves keep saying the same thing?
baxjul is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 09:54 AM   #305
Webkinz :)

Erinspider is an unknown quantity at this point

You only send one.
Erinspider is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 09:56 AM   #306
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

ok ooops I guess I am stupid or something, I didnt know you sent just one so I sent several bc I kept clicking on the leaf and it said the same things each leaf.... my bad

Sorry Nascarfan- I didnt mean to be stupid! I just didnt know
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 10:03 AM   #307

Erinspider is an unknown quantity at this point

Wouldn't you hate to have NascarFan's Inbox about now? Nothing like FORCED spring cleaning in the fall?
Erinspider is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 10:03 AM   #308
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Melissa you should not be so hard on yourself. I am sure nascarfan understands

Your not the first I am sure..and probably not the last lol Not everyone knows how to do everything..I certainly don't. lol
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 10:06 AM   #309
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
Melissa you should not be so hard on yourself. I am sure nascarfan understands

Your not the first I am sure..and probably not the last lol Not everyone knows how to do everything..I certainly don't. lol

Thanks, I just feel like an dummy cuz here I am just clicking away. I only got 2 leaves on the WW FallFest, So I guess I was just a little click happy haha

I am cracking up laughing bc I cant believe I did that, it is kinda funny but I feel like a homer simpson moment DOH"!
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 10:07 AM   #310
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

Aw. I did the same thing last Wed., that is why I asked for today!!! Don't feel bad, you aren't stupid!!!!
baxjul is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*chokes on tag*, awesomeness!, gripper <3, hope i win-kanga, hope to win~miss, hoping to win!!-desigher♥, i hope i win! ~ sp0nge :], i hope i win!~pink9550, i hope to win :) - wif, obby caught a leaf :), pg 36 fuzzy306, please let me win!!-lyssa, sheep, webkinzgirl287 got a tag!, ze best of luck to all