Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 09:57 PM   #201
ants to hug a
Gift Guru

FireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Wacky Wednesday Leaf-Click Winners thread

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
Could you point me to where that list of fun activities is listed?
Here you go MM2

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-t399450.html
FireBranda is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2008, 09:58 PM   #202
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

The list of activities can be found here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ents-f147.html

and to send a private message, just click pm on the left hand side of your screen under your name, then your inbox will pop up and click compose
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 10:03 PM   #203
Webkinz :)

amlandefeld is an unknown quantity at this point

I am still lost. I would like to know who to PM and where do I PM with the leaf information. Do I send it in any forum message?

---------- amlandefeld added 4 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

[quote=smitchell;10804560]Here we will post the winners of the Wacky Wednesday falling-leaves. The first person and another randomly selected member to correctly PrivateMessage ( Do NOT ProfileMessage ) will win a prize from the staff. Remember! You MUST follow the directions exactly (title of pm, etc.)

If you see your name listed as a winner, please sent a friends request to WIGiftz

Red:
Soup
Poster
Place Setting

Yellow:
Wheat Sheaves
Cornucopia
Toque

Orange:
Sweater
Cider
Elm Tree

How do I do this? I need step-by-step directions. I saw several leaves today and I did not know how or what to do with PMs. Is there a place that I could read how to do what one needs to do? I am new to doing forums and such...I do play in Webkinz World alot.Help!

Last edited by amlandefeld; 10-01-2008 at 10:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
amlandefeld is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 10:13 PM   #204
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by FireBranda
Thanks! Knew I had seen it but did not remember where .. forgot to subscribe to it!

---------- mathmom2 added 9 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

[quote=amlandefeld;10815144]I am still lost. I would like to know who to PM and where do I PM with the leaf information. Do I send it in any forum message?

---------- amlandefeld added 4 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by smitchell
Here we will post the winners of the Wacky Wednesday falling-leaves. The first person and another randomly selected member to correctly PrivateMessage ( Do NOT ProfileMessage ) will win a prize from the staff. Remember! You MUST follow the directions exactly (title of pm, etc.)

If you see your name listed as a winner, please sent a friends request to WIGiftz

Red:
Soup
Poster
Place Setting

Yellow:
Wheat Sheaves
Cornucopia
Toque

Orange:
Sweater
Cider
Elm Tree

How do I do this? I need step-by-step directions. I saw several leaves today and I did not know how or what to do with PMs. Is there a place that I could read how to do what one needs to do? I am new to doing forums and such...I do play in Webkinz World alot.Help!

Okay, when you click on a leaf, a message will pop up like this Click the image to open in full size.

This one tells us to PM NascarFan...

So, now go to your PM's and click on 'compose message.' When the new mail pops up, you will need to add the Mod's name and then the message in the title. Like this ...
Click the image to open in full size.

There you go.

Last edited by mathmom2; 10-01-2008 at 10:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 10:17 PM   #205
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Congratulations to all the winners!
And thank you for all of the hosts!
This was a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nire1976 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 10:54 PM   #206
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Congratulations to all the winners! That was a lot of fun, coming here to see if I won every so often. Thanks for the contest! I can't wait to go through the others!
Polarity is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 11:26 PM   #207
pancakes 4 Phillip

Lhachwen is a jewel in the roughLhachwen is a jewel in the rough

Congrats to all the winners! May it leaf you all with good cheer!
*avoids all freshly thrown produce*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click the image to open in full size.
my in-post revolving kinz-captions for giggles
Lhachwen is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 06:06 AM   #208
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

Congrats to all the winners...and good luck when the next wind blows all those leaves again
NascarFan is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 06:12 AM   #209
Edward Cullen is a

xolyssax67 has a spectacular aura aboutxolyssax67 has a spectacular aura about

I didnt win
xolyssax67 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 07:53 AM   #210
jdb10887
Gift Guru

jdb10887 is a jewel in the roughjdb10887 is a jewel in the rough

I'm confused-- do we win the prizes from the colored leaf we clicked? Thanks
Closed

Tags
*chokes on tag*, awesomeness!, gripper <3, hope i win-kanga, hope to win~miss, hoping to win!!-desigher♥, i hope i win! ~ sp0nge :], i hope i win!~pink9550, i hope to win :) - wif, obby caught a leaf :), pg 36 fuzzy306, please let me win!!-lyssa, sheep, webkinzgirl287 got a tag!, ze best of luck to all