Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Choose your favorite Movie Scene Entry!
Aladdin 257.14%
The Breakfast Club 123.43%
High School Musical, Gym 4111.71%
The Wizard Of Oz, The Trip Home 4312.29%
My Big, Fat, Greek Wedding 72.00%
Music & Lyrics 267.43%
High School Musical, Locker Room 82.29%
Over The Hedge 257.14%
National Treasure 277.71%
Star Trek 123.43%
Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer 164.57%
The Wizard Of Oz, Attack of the Flying Monkeys 123.43%
Mary Poppins 82.29%
Daddy Daycare 164.57%
Grease, the Diner 195.43%
Castaway 113.14%
I, Robot 92.57%
Back To The Future 113.14%
Alice In Wonderland 154.29%
The Little Mermaid 72.00%
Voters: 350. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2007, 06:03 PM   #1
WIgivez

WINNIE is just really niceWINNIE is just really nice

Default VOTE - Movie Scene Contest Finalist!!

Well once again, the entries were fantastic! Everyone did a wonderful job portraying their movies and it was Very difficult to choose the finalists. After viewing and reviewing the entries, more times than I can count, I have chosen the 20 finalists.

The poll will close Sunday, July 29th at 11:59 pm and the winners will be announced on Monday, July 30th.

Remember:

You can only vote once.

No voting for yourself.

AND PLEASE don't tell who you voted for - it may sway other members when they vote.

ALADDIN
Click the image to open in full size.
here is my scne from "Aladin" it is the great "a whole new world" song scene, i have toy houses and trucks that are little because they are above the ground so thehouses are small, it is stary because it is nighttime, and the plants are a forest and the pillars a a great building from like greece. hope you enjoy it!

THE BREAKFAST CLUB
Here is my movie room from the movie "Breakfast Club" it's when they are all in detention together...which is basically the whole movie, but anyway here it is. The elephant in the front is Principal Vernon

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL GYM

THE WIZARD OF OZ, GOING HOME
The Wizard of OZ Tries to take Dorothy and Toto Home

MY BIG, FAT, GREEK WEDDING
Here's my Big, Fat, Greek Wedding scene when they get married!Enjoy!

MUSIC & LYRICS
Okay, here is my Music and Lyric's room. It's Alex Fletcher's living room, it even has all the plants . The piano would be black, but I had to settle for a pink one.

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL, LOCKER ROOM
Locker Room Scene with Chad and Zac when Zac says "He's For the Team and to forget about Gabriella"

OVER THE HEDGE
This is mine from over the hedge notice that theres a raccoon in the movie and in my scene!!!! His name is RJ named after that raccoon how cool is that!!!

NATIONAL TREASURE
Here's mine. The scene from National treasure, where they find the hidden room with all the treasure...Enjoy!!

STAR TREK
Space. The final frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Webkinz. Its ongoing mission, to seek out new rooms and new exclusives. To boldly go where no Webkinz has gone before....

Stardate: July 18th. Monkey type creatures from the Planet Zingoz have beamed aboard a mysterious monolith. Our science officer and chief engineer are analyzing the monoliths power source while we attempt to establish communication with this new species in order to assess their intentions.

RUDOLPH THE RED NOSED REINDEER
Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Movie from the 1970s. Scene: Elves making toys on Christmas Eve.

THE WIZARD OF OZ, ATTACK OF THE FLYING MONKEYS
Here is a scene from the Wizard of Oz, When the Flying Monkeys attack the scarecow in the forest

MARY POPPINS
I did the scene from Mary Poppins when they are doing the Spoonfull Of Sugar Song in the Nursery. My lil' elephant Squirt is the little girl, my lil' lion Murphy is the little boy, and my tiger Bubbles is Mary Poppins.

DADDY DAY CARE
OK, mine is a scene from Daddy Day Care....where one of the daddies is singing to all of the children....In the movie, he's wearing a red cowboy hat and standing on the couch, but my Webkinz daddy won't stand on the couch...lol....and I don't have quite enough lil kinz in my daycare to represent ALL of the main child characters in the movie, but I've gotten some of them: my lil unicorn is Jamie, the blonde girl that was always dressed "girly"; my lil kinz pig is Bella, the tofu-eating, intelligent little yoga girl (I even found the same glasses in the W-Shop!); my lil lion is Ben, one of the owner's sons; my lil kinz rabbit is Max, who has the "bathroom issues".....and, finally, my lil frog is Tony, the kid who insisted on remaining in the Flash costume. Since I couldn't find anything to suffice, I just put him in a clown costume instead and topped it off with the tutti-fruiti hat!

GREASE, THE DINER
Hello, This is my Grease room. In the booth cloestst to the door is Danny and Sandy sitting together. Danny's car is being ridden bu his pal (The tiger) and the famous pink laddy's convertable is also in this scene. I have people with Afros and people playing cards. Here it is...THE FROSTY PALACE

CASTAWAY
Here is my movie scene, from Castaway, starring Tom Hanks. My pug stars as Chuck Nolan (hanks) who is stranded on a tropical island, with a soccer ball he names Wilson. This is the scene right before he loses his temper, and is about to throw wilson into the ocean.

I, ROBOT
Here is my entry, from the movie I, Robot with Will Smith. This scene is when Del Spooner (Will Smith) and Susan Calvin (Bridget Moynahan) are trying to find the robot Sonny amongst all the other robots.

BACK TO THE FUTURE
This is a scene from the 1985 movie, Back to the Future!
Making their acting debuts, Biscuit as Michael J. Fox's charcter "Marty", and Pinky as Christopher Lloyd's character, "Doc". This is the scene where young Marty visits scientist Doc in his crazy science lab. The time traveling car can be seen behind them.

ALICE IN WONDERLAND
This is my "Alice In Wonderland" room! You can see Alice, the white rabbit (played by my lil'kinz terrier!) the cheshire cat, king and queen of hearts, and three pets at the mad hatter's tea party. The bubble blower zingoz plays the catterpillar, and the garden zingoz play tweedle dee and tweedle dum!

THE LITTLE MERMAID
This is my Little Mermaid Scene. My Koala is King Triton.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2007, 06:10 PM   #2
Webkinz World ID
Gift Guru

istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!

Default Re: VOTE - Movie Scene Contest Finalist!!

I wonder who will win?
Old 07-23-2007, 06:12 PM   #3
SnifflesMG
Webkinz :)

Sniffles is an unknown quantity at this point

Great job everyone!
Old 07-23-2007, 06:28 PM   #4
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Congrats to the Finalist ( even though I am not one of them ): ) Congrats to everyone who entered. I voted.

Winnie did you see my thread? (I was just checking. I just wanted to get it straight):
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ie-t35266.html
Webkinzlover525 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2007, 06:42 PM   #5
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Wow. Those entries are so great. This contest was so much fun!
FIA is offline Female
Old 07-23-2007, 07:35 PM   #6
♂♂ ♂♀ ♀♀
Gifted

puppups818 is a name known to allpuppups818 is a name known to allpuppups818 is a name known to all

aw man i didnt get picked but the ones who did are very good
puppups818 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2007, 07:35 PM   #7
Gift Guru

tfeverett will become famous soon enough

Guys - these are awesome. Once again, a hard decision. Good luck to all....can't wait to see who wins!
Old 07-23-2007, 07:36 PM   #8
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

Hmmm these are all sooo great! Good job everyone!
DKMagoo is offline Female
Old 07-23-2007, 07:36 PM   #9
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

No doubt! Great job to all the finalists!!!
Old 07-23-2007, 07:38 PM   #10
fergie

i was stuck in between 2 they where both so good, and the weird thing is i didnt like either of the movies
Closed