Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2010, 07:35 PM   #1
oooow
Webkinz :)

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Smile Trick or Treat Troll Contest!!

Hotlinking images is NOT allowed on Webkinz Insider. Hotlink disabled. Thread closed. --FIA

********************************.com/images/userfiles/Contest/R1WNTrickOrTreatContestEN.png[/IMG]
SEE MY DRAWING ENTRY IN POST 9!!
So there is this new Trick or Treat Troll Contest, and we have to do the following- We want to see your drawings of the Trick or Treat Troll doing what he loves best -- trick or treating! Five creative entries will receive an eStore exclusive Trick or Treat Troll virtual pet! Check the Contest page for more details.
I am not sure when the contest will start but i am sure it will maybe during the weekend!
So i am going to defintley enter cause i loved to draw and i will show u guys my entry after i finish and after the contest Hope you guys enter too and good luck!
Just a reminder to anyone....

Last edited by FIA; 11-01-2010 at 07:09 AM.. Reason: .
Lanawas is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2010, 01:24 PM   #2

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Trick or Treat Troll Contest!!

Thanks!.....
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 10-22-2010, 05:05 PM   #3

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

Cool. I can't wait to see what others come up with! I'm not really that great at drawing so I most likely won't enter.
lemonjuice97 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2010, 11:51 PM   #4
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

cool. but i am sure u can draw something unique! and there are very hard chances to win....but theres always a possiblity! hehe!
I am almost done with my entry....i just need to color a few things. then after the contest i will show u guys. (if i figure out how to upload the pics! ) good luck
Old 10-22-2010, 11:55 PM   #5

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Sweetttttttttttt!!!!!! I'm already halfway done with my picture by now I'll show it when I finish
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 10-23-2010, 11:35 AM   #6
oooow

View Post Originally Posted by ~Kiwi~
Sweetttttttttttt!!!!!! I'm already halfway done with my picture by now I'll show it when I finish
Great! cant wait to see it! i am just neeeding to color the trolls body and some clothing on it!Cant wait!

Oh by the way Kiwi I recommend you show AFTER contest! just so no little guests come by and decide to use it!

Last edited by Lanawas; 10-23-2010 at 11:39 AM..
Old 10-24-2010, 11:35 AM   #7
pokemonjp26

JezzysaurRAWR is an unknown quantity at this point

I joined
I really hope I do okay.
if you guys want ill show you when the contest is over :]
JezzysaurRAWR is offline Female
Old 10-25-2010, 04:19 PM   #8
oooow

ok! i finished yesterday and entered! but i dont think it looks good on the computer the entry looked a bit too squished....oh well! lol. i will show you guys soon!

View Post Originally Posted by JezzysaurRAWR
I joined
I really hope I do okay.
if you guys want ill show you when the contest is over :]
We would LOVe to see ur entry! eveyone is welcomed to "show off"
LEts see ur wonderful drawing!
Old 10-27-2010, 10:22 PM   #9
oooow

Talking Re: Trick or Treat Troll Contest!!

Ok so i finally remembered to post a pic of my entry-- I hope you like it!!
Click the image to open in full size.
So it is suppose to be wearing a purple witch hat and vampire cape lol. and it is carrying around a wagon FULL of bags that he already filled with candy lol cause that is how much he loves trick or treating and candy! And if you look VERY VERY closley the mail box says Plumpy E. lol! he wnats plumpys candy!! and the flying black things are obvisouly bats just in case you couldnt tell by my bad drawing...and theres some other stuff you can tell. lol thanks for looking!
but the pic didnt look so good in the entry cause it was smashed and looked wierd but hope you guys and Ganz understand the whole gist of this. lol
Thanks for looking!!!
feel free to post your entrys too!
Old 10-30-2010, 01:35 PM   #10
pokemonjp26

JezzysaurRAWR is an unknown quantity at this point

Heres mine : D

View Post Originally Posted by Lanawas
Ok so i finally remembered to post a pic of my entry-- I hope you like it!!
So it is suppose to be wearing a purple witch hat and vampire cape lol. and it is carrying around a wagon FULL of bags that he already filled with candy lol cause that is how much he loves trick or treating and candy! And if you look VERY VERY closley the mail box says Plumpy E. lol! he wnats plumpys candy!! and the flying black things are obvisouly bats just in case you couldnt tell by my bad drawing...and theres some other stuff you can tell. lol thanks for looking!
but the pic didnt look so good in the entry cause it was smashed and looked wierd but hope you guys and Ganz understand the whole gist of this. lol
Thanks for looking!!!
feel free to post your entrys too!
I love yours its so creative! <3
wishing you luck!
JezzysaurRAWR is offline Female
Closed