Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2011, 10:01 AM   #11
Lil Kinz
Ghostthecat is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Is there a pattern to finding Nafaria?

I have found her and received the cookie, solar boots, solar belt, and solar suit pants. I have found it has to be the same pet to continue on with the prizes. I have also had he come out on the second time I have logged in
Ghostthecat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2011, 10:04 AM   #12
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

It always seems like she shows up just a few minutes of logging in, so if you don't see her after a while, try logging in again. On most of my extra accounts, I logged in not even trying to look for Nafaria, but she showed up a couple of times! Hope you have better luck with it
catzrock is offline Female
Old 09-12-2011, 10:05 AM   #13
Bunny Giraffes?
Webkinz :)

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

I've one account, and been seeing her an average of once every three days (that's if I see her today, haven't tried yet). So far I have one cookie, and two stars stolen when offered boots. (And I was offered the boots when playing with a different pet, so I don't think you need to stay with the pet to progress- other people have stayed with the same pet and kept getting cookies, so I think it's beyond our affecting.) I also think that some accounts are programmed to be luckier, again, nothing we can do about that.

The odds on MANY things have been getting progressively worse the last year- on most of the events I've tried very hard and been lucky to get a few of the most common prizes. Maybe Ganz is afraid the server load of prizes is getting too high.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female
Old 09-12-2011, 10:15 AM   #14
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

I got the Solar Helmet today, YAY. Saw her in the Park and she asked for two Stars!
I saw her on Friday, in the Park and she asked for two Stars, got my top.
Both times, I was my Mammoth.
Saw her with my Fox in Jumbleberry, took one star and got my pants.
Saw her with my Pelican, got my Solar Belt.
Saw her with my Fox and got a cookie, shoes and cookie.
Sometimes I saw her right after the Floating Spree Dice, sometimes not.
I do not see a pattern but I do feel lucky.
Good Luck everyone.

Last edited by nanakins; 09-12-2011 at 10:17 AM.. Reason: spelling cqtn
Old 09-12-2011, 11:28 AM   #15
AvrilaC

AvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonder

I have found her most days - usually while playing Jumbleberry Fields! I've got the cookie, & several Lunar clothing items - belt, boots, and pants. She has never tried to cheat me, but I have never refused to trade with her, and always had the stars she was looking for.
AvrilaC is offline Female
Old 09-12-2011, 12:11 PM   #16
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Found her today while at the Wish Factory, she traded a star for a boot. Yay, I now have a cookie and boots. I was not using the same pet I did when I got the cookie.

I'm wondering if the speech Nafaria gives is an indication of whether she'll steal or trade? I don't recall what she said the other times, but this time I wrote down as much as I could remember:

If you were smart you'd trade with me instead of Alyssa.
I'll give you something better than those useless Pixie Pucks.

If anyone else can remember what she said, and the outcome of the attempted trade, maybe we can see if there's any connection.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female
Old 09-12-2011, 09:48 PM   #17
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

On both my accounts I was having her pop onto whatever screen I was on right after I clicked on the Spree dice, then she traded with me. On one account she took my stars and gave me a cookie, boots, and then a belt, in that order. On my other account I got the same thing, but when I found her today (I am not finding her every day on either account) she offered me a lunar suit bottom piece, took my stars, then said, oh well, I am out of that prize today, too bad, and I didn't get the prize though my stars are gone. My pet said "She's mean!" which I thought was cute. After the successful trades my pet says lets go to the forest and find more stars...Overall, I have not had the loading problem where you only get the puff of smoke. She has always offered to trade and I have always said yes. I am having a lot of trouble finding her though, and never in the same place as before. Except for when I clicked on the dice and then she appeared (the first 2 times I found her on both accounts) there has been no other pattern I can detect. Good luck, and I hope this helps... Good luck everyone!

Last edited by wikkikinz; 09-12-2011 at 09:49 PM.. Reason: correcting major typo!
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 09-13-2011, 02:00 PM   #18
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Nafaria usually appears about 5 or 6 minutes after I log on each account.
The problem is that today Nafaira has appeared on three accounts, and disappeared in a puff of smoke before asking for any stars.
Is anyone having better luck?

Last edited by Serena; 09-13-2011 at 02:04 PM..
Serena is online now Female
Closed