Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2011, 03:50 PM   #1
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Default Is there a pattern to finding Nafaria?

I have not found her today and it has been more than half an hour I believe. I would like to know if there's a pattern to this like there is for floating leaves and snowflakes.
T9850 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2011, 07:02 PM   #2
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Default Re: Is there a pattern to finding Nafaria?

View Post Originally Posted by T9850
I have not found her today and it has been more than half an hour I believe. I would like to know if there's a pattern to this like there is for floating leaves and snowflakes.
Nope, not that I know of totally random. I do know that a Rep. at Webkinz said that she will NOT be floating everytime you log in. Maybe logging out waiting (I reccomend 20 minutes) and repeat?
Old 09-07-2011, 07:04 PM   #3
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

--- Watch for the Spree Dice
--- Nafaria should appear within a minute after the Spree Dice
--- If she doesn't, she won't appear that day.

This will only work while the Spree Dice Promo is on, so make use of it
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-07-2011, 07:04 PM   #4
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

I read about a pattern on this thread:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...afaria-713145/
Good luck!
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2011, 06:20 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Is there a pattern to finding Nafaria?

Today, on 2 accts, I was clicking on the Spree Dice & Nafaria was at the top of the screen but I couldn't get to her in time & then she was gone. The last acct, clicked on the Spree Dice but didn't notice Nafaria. I so don't care about her. I won 2 cookies & that was it. I wish there was the Spree Dice every day. One free roll a day with Spree makes the game drag on & on & on even with the chance to get another roll or 2 with the Stop Sign thing or the Spree card deck. No, I'm not buying more Spree rolls at the eStore either!

suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 09-09-2011, 02:05 PM   #6
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
--- Watch for the Spree Dice
--- Nafaria should appear within a minute after the Spree Dice
--- If she doesn't, she won't appear that day.

This will only work while the Spree Dice Promo is on, so make use of it
Thank you so much for the information.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 09-11-2011, 11:06 AM   #7
Love is Love

Mint Chip is an unparalleled talent
Mint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talent

Ive only gotten her once xP
Old 09-12-2011, 09:05 AM   #8
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Now it's log in look at the ww time add 6 minutes if she does not appear between the 5 and 6 minute mark she isn't going to show at all.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 09-12-2011, 09:17 AM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

She just showed on my account, she always seems to pop up when I am visiting Arte at the Curio shop
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-12-2011, 09:21 AM   #10
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

She had been appearing for me between the 5-6 minute mark the first time I logged in or not at all for the day. Today though after not appearing the first time, she DID show up the second time at the 5 minute mark. It was a complete shock because that has never happened on any of our accounts before now. Of course she merely disappeared in a puff of smoke as she often does, so I got nothing out of it.
mikeconner is offline Male
Closed