Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2011, 09:07 AM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

stephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the wait
stephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the wait

Default Is there going to be a fall festival this year?

I don't see anything about it. Maybe posts were written about it; I don't see it or hear anything.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2011, 11:40 AM   #2
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Is there going to be a fall festival this year?

If you scroll to the bottom of this link, you will see the dates for past Fall Fests. It's getting close to the time when they have been starting the past few years, so keep watching for news on the front page. As soon as anyone hears anything, it will appear there.

Fall Fest - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Serena is offline Female
Old 09-15-2011, 12:20 PM   #3

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

I wonder what prizes they will bring back and what new prizes will come out this year.

The prizes I would like to see return this year is the lumber jacket, hat and the wooly shoes. I think those 3 items where hard to get last year.

I hate it when they have click to wins and there are items that are to get. They should make it to where everyone gets the same items. JUst a thought.
katie'smom is offline Female
Old 09-15-2011, 12:20 PM   #4
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Should be soon! (I hope) I love Fall Fest in WW. I just hope Ganz gets those leaves nice and loose first! lol
Desty is offline Female
Old 09-15-2011, 12:21 PM   #5

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

We need some strong winds in WW this year.
katie'smom is offline Female
Old 09-15-2011, 12:47 PM   #6
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I sooooo hope for it to come! I want the snowglobe a lot!
T9850 is offline Male
Old 09-15-2011, 02:35 PM   #7
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by katie'smom
I wonder what prizes they will bring back and what new prizes will come out this year.

The prizes I would like to see return this year is the lumber jacket, hat and the wooly shoes. I think those 3 items where hard to get last year.

I hate it when they have click to wins and there are items that are to get. They should make it to where everyone gets the same items. JUst a thought.
I agree that it would be nice to see those clothing items again last year. They were hard to get. The other prize that I really liked, which was even harder to get was the Autumn Tree Globe. Ihope we see that again too.
Serena is offline Female
Old 09-15-2011, 03:12 PM   #8
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I heard it was Saturday but I am not sure.
This is when they have been in years past.
Fall Fest - Webkinz Insider Wiki
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 09-15-2011, 03:41 PM   #9
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

I'm assuming Fall Fest will start sometime between this Saturday and next Monday, (since the leaves have fallen in our houses && on the map), but no one's 100% sure yet. I am very excited for fallfest, and I hope it'll be glitch free, unlike last year! xD
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 09-15-2011, 03:53 PM   #10
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

I love fall fest. Last year, I didn't get much. I hope, this year I'll get more. I only got 1 fall globe. I was hoping for more. Maybe they will bring back the fall globe, lumber jacket, hat, wooly shoes, decorative cornucopia & more. Plus seeing new items as well.

Do we know, if it's this Saturday or next Saturday?
Buttercup is offline Female
Closed