Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2007, 08:17 PM   #31
parkbuddy10
Lil Kinz
parkbuddy10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Suggestions for next month's giveaway?

in december i think there will be a new webkinz reindeer and you could give away too.
parkbuddy10 is offline
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2007, 04:16 PM   #32
Webkinz :)
chanel1320 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Suggestions for next month's giveaway?

View Post Originally Posted by justin
Well, we're one week away from the end of our Lil Kinz Panda giveaway and the WebkinzInsider staff wants to know if any of you have suggestions for next month's giveaway, which would start April 16th.

Let us know!!!
love puppy
chanel1320 is offline
Old 05-08-2007, 04:35 PM   #33
evanm12
Gifted
 
evanm12's Avatar
evanm12 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Suggestions for next month's giveaway?

maybe a free pre-order of the black cat or reaindeer. they are doing that on ebay
evanm12 is offline
Old 05-08-2007, 06:33 PM   #34
Gift Guru
 
shobean94's Avatar
shobean94 is a jewel in the roughshobean94 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Suggestions for next month's giveaway?

I don't get this thing1 can somebody explain?
shobean94 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2007, 05:14 PM   #35
Webkinz :)
princesspiggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Suggestions for next month's giveaway?

IT would be so cool if everyone who entered the contest got a cheeky cat
princesspiggy is offline
Old 05-10-2007, 02:19 AM   #36
ArielleRuti
Gift Guru
 
ArielleRuti's Avatar
ArielleRuti is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Suggestions for next month's giveaway?

View Post Originally Posted by justin
Well, we're one week away from the end of our Lil Kinz Panda giveaway and the WebkinzInsider staff wants to know if any of you have suggestions for next month's giveaway, which would start April 16th.

Let us know!!!
Well, you've obviously got the Sherbet Bunny down for this month, but here's a good idea for next month... what if you gave away one pack of the trading cards every week? It would probably cost the same as the webkinz and there would be more to go around? Shipping's cheaper also.

But if you're going to give out one of the Webkinz, maybe a Polar Bear? They've been so hard to find lately. Another idea for the future is to think ahead... always use seasonal webkinz if available... think black cat for october, reindeer for december.
ArielleRuti is offline
Old 05-10-2007, 02:22 AM   #37
ArielleRuti
Gift Guru
 
ArielleRuti's Avatar
ArielleRuti is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Suggestions for next month's giveaway?

View Post Originally Posted by princesspiggy
IT would be so cool if everyone who entered the contest got a cheeky cat
It would be cool, but do you think they're made of money? Do you know how many people enter the contest? And cheeky cats are selling on eBay for $500 a pop! They're retired! If they gave away a cheeky cat, I'd think that they would need their heads examined.
ArielleRuti is offline
Old 05-10-2007, 12:04 PM   #38
Gift Guru
jasminlana will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Suggestions for next month's giveaway?

how about some of the new trading cards. they're not too expensive and everyone wants to check them out.

View Post Originally Posted by ArielleRuti
It would be cool, but do you think they're made of money? Do you know how many people enter the contest? And cheeky cats are selling on eBay for $500 a pop! They're retired! If they gave away a cheeky cat, I'd think that they would need their heads examined.
jasminlana is offline
Old 05-11-2007, 09:50 AM   #39
courtneyl
Gifted
 
kiddiekat's Avatar
kiddiekat is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Suggestions for next month's giveaway?

i think you should do like 5 packs of webkinz trading cards
kiddiekat is offline
Old 05-11-2007, 09:54 AM   #40
rleong
 
Justin's Avatar
Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: Suggestions for next month's giveaway?

View Post Originally Posted by ArielleRuti
Well, you've obviously got the Sherbet Bunny down for this month, but here's a good idea for next month... what if you gave away one pack of the trading cards every week? It would probably cost the same as the webkinz and there would be more to go around? Shipping's cheaper also.

But if you're going to give out one of the Webkinz, maybe a Polar Bear? They've been so hard to find lately. Another idea for the future is to think ahead... always use seasonal webkinz if available... think black cat for october, reindeer for december.
LOL, you're assuming we're only giving away one Sherbet Bunny
Justin is offline Male
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:05 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts