Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2007, 09:05 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Suggestions for next month's giveaway?

Well, we're one week away from the end of our Lil Kinz Panda giveaway and the WebkinzInsider staff wants to know if any of you have suggestions for next month's giveaway, which would start April 16th.

Let us know!!!
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2007, 09:13 AM   #2
mommawave
Webkinz :)
Alanis is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Suggestions for next month's giveaway?

If you could get a Clydesdale....... I guess even better would be if you could come up with one of the limited editions that are now gone like the sherbet bunny or love puppy. People would post like mad for those!
Old 04-08-2007, 09:15 AM   #3
rleong

I have an un-activated Sherbet Bunny!! I'll add that to the list for a potential giveaway!

Maybe the Clydesdale will be the month after??

Thanks for the suggestion! Any idea what we should use for "qualifying"? Just to everyone who posts from April 16th until the end of the contest?
Justin is offline Male
Old 04-08-2007, 09:16 AM   #4
I'm in Love with a
Gift Guru

moxieparis has a spectacular aura aboutmoxieparis has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Alanis
If you could get a Clydesdale....... I guess even better would be if you could come up with one of the limited editions that are now gone like the sherbet bunny or love puppy. People would post like mad for those!

Yeah, any of those would be great.. or even a cheeky cat or dog if you could get your hands on them...

You guys are great giving away a webkinz every month!
Old 04-08-2007, 09:29 AM   #5
mommawave
Webkinz :)
Alanis is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe you could do like a webkinz joke contest or some other creative type thing. Maybe make up a poem or story and everyone who summits one gets in the drawing.
Old 04-08-2007, 02:04 PM   #6
Gift Guru

GuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to behold

I would definately go for a sherbert bunny or love puppy!
Old 04-08-2007, 04:49 PM   #7
rleong

Originally Posted by Alanis
Maybe you could do like a webkinz joke contest or some other creative type thing. Maybe make up a poem or story and everyone who summits one gets in the drawing.
Good suggestion, or maybe everyone who submits a "quick tip" about Webkinz World in some way, that we can use on the website to help others?
Justin is offline Male
Old 04-09-2007, 08:02 PM   #8
lildancer054
Gift Guru

webkinz_addict054 is just really nicewebkinz_addict054 is just really nice

I suggest a newly retired pet like unicorn or grey&white cat.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:07 PM   #9
mommamea13
Gift Guru

mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!

I would do just about anything for the Cheeky Dog and/or Cat. Anything that is execpt pay $700 plus. Yes, I know, I 'm dreaming, but that would be pretty awesome!!!
Old 04-09-2007, 11:22 PM   #10
rleong

Originally Posted by mommamea13
I would do just about anything for the Cheeky Dog and/or Cat. Anything that is execpt pay $700 plus. Yes, I know, I 'm dreaming, but that would be pretty awesome!!!
Hey, you never know!

I know for a fact that one of our admins is protecting his un-activated Cheeky Cat. I'm sure there will be a day, although it will probably be a LONG time from now, where I can convince them to offer it as a giveaway!
Justin is offline Male
Closed