Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2011, 07:39 PM   #1

clawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no bounds
clawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no bounds

Question Sudden Rage of Star Cookies?

Well, ever since the beginning of December, when Nafaria started to roll around, as always when I played Alyssa's Star Challenge I would either get no star (you know, the usual unlucky moments) or a cookie. This is really starting to irritate me. For the fourth or fifth time in the past days I got another star cookie. Anyone else having this problem?
clawpaw8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2011, 10:22 PM   #2
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Sudden Rage of Star Cookies?

I think that they programmed the Star challenge to give more cookies, because it's needed for one of our room challenges.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2011, 10:28 PM   #3

clawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no bounds
clawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no bounds

Oh, I see. xD
When I did that challenge, I was never able to get a star cookie, so I just traded for one.
I do wish they set it up a little more mild ... because getting star cookies so much is a bit annoying. And the Space Camp Challenge was quite a while ago, but it DOES take a long time to redesign something.

It is a little weird though.
Thanks for your help!
clawpaw8 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2011, 01:30 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I haven't noticed any difference. It's probably just a coincidence.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 12-14-2011, 10:09 PM   #5

Microwave Safe has a spectacular aura aboutMicrowave Safe has a spectacular aura about

I wish I got a cookie. It has been a week and no cookie.
Microwave Safe is offline Female
Old 12-14-2011, 11:03 PM   #6

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

I have noticed the same thing. They started showing up after I used one of my Nafaria cookies to complete that task.
Old 12-16-2011, 01:51 PM   #7
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

I"m finding stars, not everyday, but I"m not getting more cookies than normal...
Closed